OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hey OMM you an me have a faith in an after life right :cheer:BUT I dont know about you although I have even read an studied into spritual relms an even do a meditation that is meant to help me travel on :loopy: well even with all the evidence its still a bit of worry cause so we are told no one ever came back to tell us what is going down :volcano-smiley::cheer:well you just have to check out this video I watched on the tube it was called the afterlife investigation :yahoo:check it out its a 100% science an proof of what happens to millions of us Others going to other dimensions :Namaste:
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Damn I didn't know that's what it takes to be a C C instead a member.................................................... Does it pay anything?????? Jk Congratulations on the title Jaja. I guess I got something to look forward to in my later life.......... Just wanted to say hello my friend. Hope life is doing you and Jo good. We send our best. Never know, I might be knocking on the door one day and ask ya'll to show me where the steaks are at. Keepem Green always my Friend.

OMM hope all is well!

Hi my Friend..............doing OK.......just allot of Dr. appointments right now........that steals time. Thanks for asking my Freind! :Namaste:

Hey OMM :) May your day be a resplendent one filled with primo produce for you to partake of! Much love to you and yours my friend! :)

The very same wish for you LA. Thanks! :):ganjamon::)

Yea we have a similar thing OMM
Hospital then doc,s an on and on ,, I hope the get you some leave or at least some kinda home help thing
Top of the Budd :ganjamon:

High jaga. Home help is far away right now. Jo and I spent today at the hospital. Got lost, confused and missed where we were supposed go, so a wasted day. Going to take it easy for few days, then back to the hospital next week. So it goes....
Love you Buddy and of course the Princess.
:love::circle-of-love::love:

Hope all is well in paradise. Going to the hospital is rarely fun, but at least your ride there is pretty, right? You could be going to a hospital in a much less scenic locale. :winkyface:

OMM good day my friend
Hey I was watching something last night that was taking about how light has a frequency,,, and the plants the way that they recive light is throught touch ,, touched by sound and that sound IS OMM
We really hope you feel better from the running around Love frome PP an J:thumb:
:geek::geek::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good morning weed you old fart. Having to deal with the VA has to be a real pain. As you were saying you are going to take it easy for a few day. Do some toking and watch the birds sounds like a good thing. It's Freetheweed day so lets get stoned. :high-five::volcano-smiley: Here's your girls

1002141102a.jpg
1002141101.jpg
1002141102.jpg

Hello OldMedMan. I've often "crossed paths" with you since joining 420 & would like to join your journal....subscribing.

Well, by all means, step right in. Very Happy you are here! Love your Avatar! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom