OMM's Social Network Grow

Now we off to the rodeo. Looks like ya got some meds coming in soon. NYCD. I always wanted to try that one. Another I want is that
AK-47 from serious seeds. But all I could find was regular seed at the time of my last order. Got it looking good Pop's. White Widow is another keeper. I've done afew of them and they turned out great. Keepem Green and GL

OMM - Just going back a few pages to see what I missed. It looks like everyone wanted you to post to the blog... Sorry I was hoping for it all to continue in the Journal, I think it helps the social grow.lol

Thank you for the kind words. I have always helped where needed if I can, it gives me great joy to be humble and aide others and lift their spirits, must always pass the joy around.

Your babe's are looking fine. I have posted an article on the Tea's and microbe's in my blog. Very interesting read. Im not sure if 420 ever got the link changed but on doc's Journal it shows me as the initial poster. I wish I'd have not taken the initiative to post before Doc got all the info ready. Im not pleased with myself as I havent been back to post on Doc's journal going on right now. I should really pop in and say hi.

:thumb:

Hi You Sweet Lady........don't worry all stories will be in here first, then to the Blog when the journal is finished . Working on a couple of new ones now. It's been a bit busy. I know you are helper to those in need and we all appreciate what you do.:love:
You were only trying to help Doc, however you should have waited for him. I'm sure it's all right now. Just give him a "hello". :Namaste:

Now we off to the rodeo. Looks like ya got some meds coming in soon. NYCD. I always wanted to try that one. Another I want is that
AK-47 from serious seeds. But all I could find was regular seed at the time of my last order. Got it looking good Pop's. White Widow is another keeper. I've done afew of them and they turned out great. Keepem Green and GL

Hey Sprout! Yep the rodeo is starting. The two NYCD were gifts from a friend. the AK47 I've had for a while. The White Widow was a gift too, looking forward to smoking her.
Be doing some topping soon. You take care and "Hi" to miss J. :thumb:

finally got around to reading the story on your blog. great stuff! is that still only the "first" part or am i completely caught up now?

Sorry kr0nicle ! That's only the first part, there are two more complete pages to read. You can find them in the OMMSOGa Grow listed below. They start on post #57 there.
Thanks for reading them. OMM
:high-five:

Hey kr0nicle Try my blog now! I think I've got the whole story in there now !!!! :party:

Well I thought I got it in there....failed again. Help!

Hey Queen,

The email went to my junk folder. Our sever has been messing up for the last 2 months. I've been trying to get back on when it went down 2 days ago. It comes up then crashes. i guess there is some problems they are trying to work out.

Yes Capricorn Sister. I was born 1-3.

My Hernia's: well that is a long story. Yes I have had them before. I first got them from an aortic bypass surgery. my legs were not getting blood, so they cut me open to see what all needed fixing, got MRSA from the hospital surgery room, it is an internal staph infection I will never get rid of and will be plagued with for life. It caused so much damage to the stomach lining that there was nothing left to stitch to. They cut away a long part of damaged muscle and tissue, put in a mesh to keep everything in. I did nothing for 3 months. Absolutely no lifting over 5 pounds. Then they tell you not to strain, cough. Just getting out of bed use's the stomach muscles. You have no idea the extreme strain on your body until your stomach muscles have been cut in half. If he has never been cut on before I would go for the laproscopic (spelling) surgery.

I had 4 hernia's take care of This January and now have 3 more they will put me in sometime this next month - July-. The mesh is a hard thing to get over besides it feels very awkward. It can not be removed, or I should say they wont remove it. They say it takes 6 months to fully recover. Well, I had my surgery in January of this year. and I have known for 2 months now I had more. Dont delay the surgery any longer then needed. They told me that part of my bowel was twisted inside the hernia, they cant tell from x-rays it is twisted, very serious stuff. Im not aware I have Chrone's but I need to get tested. Right now I dont need another diagnosis.

Good Luck on tying him to the bed, he will not be getting up doing much of anything. Once he can feel there is no strength in his stomach he'll stay down. I would recommend him sitting as apposed to laying, it just puts to much strain on the muscles. It takes a full 6 months to recover. He will begin feeling better once the staples come out in about 14 days.

:high-five:

I, too, would suggest laparoscopy [lap-uh-ros-kuh-pee]. Less recovery time, and they only make 3 small incisions. The trouble with it though is that it is hard to work on the abdominal wall like that, so you may come out of surgery with a big incision anyway. Still, I would tell them to attempt it if possible

Yes, but it's substantially less painful than the rapid deceleration if it doesn't open! :rofl:

LOL!! We call that SDS: Sudden Deceleration Syndrome.

My very first jump instructor used to say, "When two opposite forces meet, one has to yield to the other. In Earth vs. Man, in this instance, the yielding force *will* be you. Let's not have anyone test this theory!"

The Story Continues ……………………............................................………………………..More PWP. Wanda

I was sitting at home one night and the phone rang. It was Wanda the gal that had the sixties party at her house. It was the party that I first saw Jo. Wanda and I had become friends and that was all. I knew that she and her boy friend Les had just called it quits.
Les was a big old dude. 6 foot 4 and was the owner of a black Firebird with flames painted on it. He was a good guy and we were friends,. In fact he owned the big Ole house in Carmel Valley. Jo and I were married in, in the future.

She asked if I would come over and talk to her, she was feeling down. I said sure and took off to her place. When I got there, she opened the door with a quart of vodka in her hand. I thought to my self, “Oh Boy”. Not a good “Oh Boy”, but a bad one. I didn't drink at all hardly.

Wanda was a tall blonde, maybe 6 foot tall. She was pretty in her own way. She told me her three children were already in bed and we had the night alone. I'm thinking….So?
She poured two glasses of vodka and handed me one. I protested, but she insisted. As we drank she started telling me about her ex husband and how he was into wife swapping and anything goes nude parties. She said she had hated it. The more she drank the more detailed the stories were. She continued to drink. Then she started talking about Les and how bad he had treated her. By then I was totally wishing I wasn't there. She kept pouring and we kept drinking. I was pretty sloshed by then and didn't want to do anything but leave.

She stood up and started undressing. I just watched. I was drunk. Then there she was on the floor totally naked, legs up in the air, with her arms reaching for me.

Oh! No! I said “Wanda this is not the way to solve anything”. Let's talk some other time.
I stagger to the door and headed to the first place I could find to drink some coffee. There I was a wide awake drunk.

Someone set down beside me and it was a nurse that I had met in PWP. We talked for a while until I felt I could drive home. I didn't tell her about Wanda and just said I had over did a bit of drinking and that was that. Little did I know that she and I would share one of the most satisfying sexual encounters of my life later on.

To be continued……………………….…………................................…..Back to O.E.

Wow... I can honestly say that this one was bad... not for the story, or the way it was written, but for the sloppy drunk. Ugh... I don't blame you for walking out on her. Hell if you never talked to her again, I wouldn't have blamed you.

Yeah, we saw each other again at PWP functions, but we never talked about that night. :smokin::smokin:

Don't want to be with a sloppy drunk. Yeach! Also, At 6 foot 4 inches, I would not want to give Wes a reason to kill me!!
:circle-of-love:

wow will power is thy name. I'd stick my pickle in a rock pile if I thought a snake would bite it:) speaking of pickles, a man came home from his day at work at the pickle factory.when he walked through the door his wife had his supper ready. he sat down and they talked a bit. his wife asked if there was something rong? he replied"now that you mention it there is, I have had this urge to stick my thing into the pickle slicer". alarmed his wife told him that maybe he should get some help. he said"dont think I need all that its just crazy talk". well about 2 weeks later he came home from the pickle factory early. as soon as he steped through the door his wife knew something was rong then she asked why he was home early? he said "well I did it". she said "did what?" he told her "I stuck my thing in the pickle slicer". she screamed and asked what happened? he told her that he got fired. "no no"his wife said "what happened with the pickle slicer?" thats when he said " well she got fired too":rofl::rofl:

Ha!!:rofl::rofl:

Don't want to be with a sloppy drunk. Yeach! Also, At 6 foot 4 inches, I would not want to give Wes a reason to kill me!!
:circle-of-love:

I never saw Les get mad....thank goodness.....I never told him about that night either. Sometimes what you don't know wont hurt you. They're business, not mine. Jo and I tried to find him and unfortunately we did, cancer got him about 5 years later.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom