Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

WE HAVE A DRY AND ANOTHER HARVEST, ALMOST, UPDATE

Good day all! To make room to hang IKLWA I cut Cherries DubeLee off branches after 9 days and into a 5 gallon bucket liner they went. 24 hours later the hygrometer buried in there read 60%! YAY! So I weighed it. 1.75 lb's I'm very happy with that! She gave us all extremely dense bud that I've tried already. First impression, it's a slammer of a balanced weed! Very powerful, first hit high weed, forth hit stupid. My kind of smoke for pain, and it does hit that button for me!

Then came IKLWA! I got maybe 20% of her cut, washed and hung.
Off to do more when the sun comes up! No more marathons. I'll knock off mid afternoon and pick up tomorrow. Later!

Congrats on the mighty fine harvests! Excited to hear how your IKLWA smokes….

I'm thinking 9 if I use August 15th as flower day 1. She could have gone another week or two if I had control but this should be fine! BUds are beautiful! Those colas are fat!

Mine are really starting to pack it on but sadly I got pm pretty bad. I sprayed with lost coast a few days ago and have wet able sulfur but can’t use that until about 10 days. I’m loving the smell and looking forward to see what it smells like dried.

Trim :party: at Otter's house the next 5 days! Congrats on getting the first of that tree down, and just in time too since folks might soon want it for their living rooms if it stayed up much longer. 🎄

Love the nearly 2 lbs of CD so :welldone: on putting that in the tub! I did want to mention that it's time to replace the felt pad on the back leg here so it doesn't scratch the floor:

IMG_0604.jpeg

Jealous Gee is very happy for you. No really. Hardly envious at all!🤣🤣🤣🤣👊
( as he triangulates stones coordinates and prepares the logging helicopter to scoff next years forest)
Wouldn't having a helicopter be a trip!
You're getting there Stone! And such cooperation from the plants! One ready to bag when another is ready to hang.

I'll take six hits of that one please! :ganjamon:
It is! There's one in the tent ready too! This is a marathon!
Yeah and such a haul from the Cherries D. Bags for days
She's knock you sox off too! The IKLWA x Cherries DubeLee is going to be something to look forward to!
Bag O weed :adore: Nice weight ! Glad ur getting started before the rain sets in , had that happen to me once melted a lot of bud < outside grow >
So far so good! Me too Smokes! Waking up to dust in yer buds sucks! One more day and done!
Congrats on the mighty fine harvests! Excited to hear how your IKLWA smokes….

Mine are really starting to pack it on but sadly I got pm pretty bad. I sprayed with lost coast a few days ago and have wet able sulfur but can’t use that until about 10 days. I’m loving the smell and looking forward to see what it smells like dried.
I hope you got it in time Ween! So yeah she put on weight lately too! `You must be close?
Trim :party: at Otter's house the next 5 days! Congrats on getting the first of that tree down, and just in time too since folks might soon want it for their living rooms if it stayed up much longer. 🎄

Love the nearly 2 lbs of CD so :welldone: on putting that in the tub! I did want to mention that it's time to replace the felt pad on the back leg here so it doesn't scratch the floor:

IMG_0604.jpeg
Thanks for the kind words Shed! The home repair tips too! Yeah another Mr P thing. :)

But I did paint my drying shed.

WE HAVE A DRY AND ANOTHER HARVEST, ALMOST, UPDATE

Good day all! To make room to hang IKLWA I cut Cherries DubeLee off branches after 9 days and into a 5 gallon bucket liner they went. 24 hours later the hygrometer buried in there read 60%! YAY! So I weighed it. 1.75 lb's I'm very happy with that! She gave us all extremely dense bud that I've tried already. First impression, it's a slammer of a balanced weed! Very powerful, first hit high weed, forth hit stupid. My kind of smoke for pain, and it does hit that button for me!

Then came IKLWA! I got maybe 20% of her cut, washed and hung.
Off to do more when the sun comes up! No more marathons. I'll knock off mid afternoon and pick up tomorrow. Later!
Congrats on the harvest Stone!
Thats a nice haul.

Congrats on the harvest Stone!
Thats a nice haul.
Hey Grateful! Thanks! Just in time for an

UPDATE, SECOND HARVEST IKLWA,WOOHOO!

So I thought I'd have a leisurely day two but man these colas are intense! There's a lot of giants though! It's fun to wrestle them into shape! Mmmm the smells and sticky is good here! I'll be at it again tomorrow! The best is yet to come! Looks like easy trimming too! Progress today!

For tomorrow

Peace and Love you all!

Congrats on the Cherries Dublee harvest, Stone! Those are huge numbers. I bet the IKLWA is almost double the CD since it looked so much bigger.

One of our neighbours has a helicopter. He's a billionaire and whenever we see a helicopter, we know it's probably him.

Highya SO,

Wow, she's a big lady!! Congratulations on the job so far. We just keep grinding until it's done!! But the finished bud is worth it!! I still have a couple more to do. Have a peaceful day tomorrow!! Happy Smokin'

IMG_0604.jpeg
Nothing gets by the all seeing eyes 👀 of the Shedster! lol 🦸. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Stupendous harvesting going on...work it Otter!
Mother Nature has been good to me this week! Just a hoodie yesterday!
Congrats on the Cherries Dublee harvest, Stone! Those are huge numbers. I bet the IKLWA is almost double the CD since it looked so much bigger.

One of our neighbours has a helicopter. He's a billionaire and whenever we see a helicopter, we know it's probably him.
She got to be more than I imagined HashGirl! I'm super happy with that!

So my neighbor had one land in his yard one time, I don't know why. He's a trucker and mechanic. I was stunned at how loud it was, and I had a job as a jet engine tester at one time!
Highya SO,

Wow, she's a big lady!! Congratulations on the job so far. We just keep grinding until it's done!! But the finished bud is worth it!! I still have a couple more to do. Have a peaceful day tomorrow!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode A peaceful day is on the program! My yard is all fall colors, my jay is rolled and it's the last day of outdoor growing for the year. I'm psyched! A little sad it's over and a lot happy!
Still winning.
Winning like the Big Lottery of Weed! yesterday was the first day of trimming with no rain and I could get an idea of how the buds looked and felt. They're frosty and wonderful! Whew, I'm almost sure I hit the window ok. having the plant look so much like fall tells me she's done too! You did well with this one! The amount of bud rot was so low it's magic! Also no PM at all as you thought may be. This time of year is hard on plants in this area. I've lost half a plant to rot and fought PM too, and heard worse stories! Awesome breeding!

My but that's a lot of weed. Remind me what was in the Cherries DoobLee (is that how you write it?) I like the sound of the effects. Happy final garden chop Otter. Time to blaze 🔥

Mother Nature has been good to me this week! Just a hoodie yesterday!

She got to be more than I imagined HashGirl! I'm super happy with that!

So my neighbor had one land in his yard one time, I don't know why. He's a trucker and mechanic. I was stunned at how loud it was, and I had a job as a jet engine tester at one time!

Thanks Bode A peaceful day is on the program! My yard is all fall colors, my jay is rolled and it's the last day of outdoor growing for the year. I'm psyched! A little sad it's over and a lot happy!

Winning like the Big Lottery of Weed! yesterday was the first day of trimming with no rain and I could get an idea of how the buds looked and felt. They're frosty and wonderful! Whew, I'm almost sure I hit the window ok. having the plant look so much like fall tells me she's done too! You did well with this one! The amount of bud rot was so low it's magic! Also no PM at all as you thought may be. This time of year is hard on plants in this area. I've lost half a plant to rot and fought PM too, and heard worse stories! Awesome breeding!
Congratulations Otter on your successful grow n harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

It is! There's one in the tent ready too! This is a marathon!

She's knock you sox off too! The IKLWA x Cherries DubeLee is going to be something to look forward to!

So far so good! Me too Smokes! Waking up to dust in yer buds sucks! One more day and done!

I hope you got it in time Ween! So yeah she put on weight lately too! `You must be close?

Thanks for the kind words Shed! The home repair tips too! Yeah another Mr P thing. :)

But I did paint my drying shed.

Yes but not seeing many ambers so thinking another week or so. Most pm is on fans and I’m chopping buds off if the pm is close. I think I’ll have PLENTY of good bud!

Hey Grateful! Thanks! Just in time for an

UPDATE, SECOND HARVEST IKLWA,WOOHOO!

So I thought I'd have a leisurely day two but man these colas are intense! There's a lot of giants though! It's fun to wrestle them into shape! Mmmm the smells and sticky is good here! I'll be at it again tomorrow! The best is yet to come! Looks like easy trimming too! Progress today!

For tomorrow

Peace and Love you all!

Holy crap man! Amazing job with that BEAST! You going to do any other Table Mountain Sativas? We can say that now right!?

Back
Top Bottom