Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

@Grand Daddy Black @NickHardy @AzLaker
20240128_185511.jpg

valentines day! wooooooooh' :headbanger:
I can almost smell them. :thumb:

AzLaker
šŸ˜Ž

Hello you fellow Slow heads !

1st I want to apologise the bad quality of photos and my written english.

I was forced to go back to "Old School" after local drug enforcement busted in end of last summer (2023). Not that I had few weeks before harvest of 8 plants, but them bastardos (8 of them as well including the dog...) took the pair of my precious SANlight EVO 4 120 LEDs, ripped the grow tent in pieces and left all the mess for me to clean up, after well spent night at the local law enforcement custody.

This made me no options left than plant rest of the seeds I had left (3x Blue Sunset Sherbert & 1x Sensi Star) unfortunately one the BSS died after 2months of veg so I kept going on with rest of the girls. Because of the on going circumstances my option was to use rest of the Plagron Batmix soil I had and...surprise surprise, HPS light that I somehow managed to save after all these years in the attic! Well... long story short, HPS lights are DIRT expensive to run, not to mention the heat stress that dries out the soil like there's no tomorrow!

And here are the sad reality what becomes to lights and the quality of the girls... On the left 2xBSS and lonely Sensi Star on the right. Yes...those are milk crates under the 20 litre fabric containers... And yes... that is swamp underneath the crates. If can name one good thing about the HPS light, it will dry out the swamp in one to two days during flushing period. These girls are now been in flush for three days and the smell that Sensi Star is producing is, hands down, one of the richest and sexiest aroma on this planet IMO. Few weeks and they will be ready for harvest and curing.
ValentDayCont3i.jpeg

ValDayCont2.jpeg

Usually I do not post pics of my set-up or plants, although this time I will try my luck! Ones you go LED there's no coming back. I already forgot how much HPS light produce heat in a tent, not to mention the electricity bill! Hopefully winner of this contest will enjoy Philzon Light as much as I would IF Lady Luck will this time kick me right in the arse. So good luck fellow Slow Heads!

I would love to tag some folks that I know, but because I'm not too familiar with the 420mag community, I will randomly tag three random people:
@stinker @multiVortex @Rollincoal

:goodluck: -ROADKiLL POTHEAD-

I was forced to go back to "Old School" after local drug enforcement busted in end of last summer (2023). Not that I had few weeks before harvest of 8 plants, but them bastardos (8 of them as well including the dog...) took the pair of my precious SANlight EVO 4 120 LEDs, ripped the grow tent in pieces and left all the mess for me to clean up, after well spent night at the local law enforcement custody.

This made me no options left than plant rest of the seeds I had left (3x Blue Sunset Sherbert & 1x Sensi Star) unfortunately one the BSS died after 2months of veg so I kept going on with rest of the girls. Because of the on going circumstances my option was to use rest of the Plagron Batmix soil I had and...surprise surprise, HPS light that I somehow managed to save after all these years in the attic! Well... long story short, HPS lights are DIRT expensive to run, not to mention the heat stress that dries out the soil like there's no tomorrow!

And here are the sad reality what becomes to lights and the quality of the girls... On the left 2xBSS and lonely Sensi Star on the right. Yes...those are milk crates under the 20 litre fabric containers... And yes... that is swamp underneath the crates. If can name one good thing about the HPS light, it will dry out the swamp in one to two days during flushing period. These girls are now been in flush for three days and the smell that Sensi Star is producing is, hands down, one of the richest and sexiest aroma on this planet IMO. Few weeks and they will be ready for harvest and curing.
ValentDayCont3i.jpeg

ValDayCont2.jpeg

Usually I do not post pics of my set-up or plants, although this time I will try my luck! Ones you go LED there's no coming back. I already forgot how much HPS light produce heat in a tent, not to mention the electricity bill! Hopefully winner of this contest will enjoy Philzon Light as much as I would IF Lady Luck will this time kick me right in the arse. So good luck fellow Slow Heads!

I would love to tag some folks that I know, but because I'm not too familiar with the 420mag community, I will randomly tag three random people:

Where are all the fan leaves??

ValentDayCont3i.jpeg

ValDayCont2.jpeg

Just giving you a heads up about your light bill. LEOs will sometimes monitor your bill for any sudden changes in the amount used. Happy growing, stay safe and I wish you mega luck with the giveaway. CLšŸ€ :goodluck:

Just giving you a heads up about your light bill. LEOs will sometimes monitor your bill for any sudden changes in the amount used. Happy growing, stay safe and I wish you mega luck with the giveaway. CLšŸ€ :goodluck:
Thanks man! Few more long weeks and thatā€™s me done with that light ! Those crucial few weeksā€¦
Have a great year 2024 :thanks:

VALENTINEā€™S DAY GIVEAWAY Phlizon LED Grow Light

To enter:
- Follow @PhlizonGrowLight
- Like this thread
- Snap a pic of your grow and share it in the comment.
- Tag 3 friends at the same time

The winner will be announced on 23rd Feb. Good luckļ¼

āœØPrizes:

1pcs FD6000 640W LED Grow Light
PPE:
2.7 Āµmol/J
Wattage: 640wĀ±5%@100V-277V
Yield: 2.5g/watt
Coverage: Flower Coverage: 4ā€²X4ā€², Veg Coverage: 5ā€²X5ā€²
Dimension: 40.8" x41.7" x3.9"/105x107x11cm
Grow Tent Compatible: 5ā€™X5ā€²
Lifetime: 50 000 Hrs
Removable Driver: UL Listed Waterproof Driver
Spectrum: Full-spectrum LED
Daisy Chain Dimmable: OFF-20%-40%-60%-80%-100% with 0-10V Light
LED Distribution:
1728pcs 3500K LEDs
288pcs 6500K LEDs
576pcs 660nm red LEDs

PS. Extra 8% OFF discount code ā€œPH420ā€ for the best price!

Phlizon US store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon Official Store
Phlizon UK store: https://www.phlizon.co.uk
Phlizon EU store: https://www.phlizon.eu
Phlizon AU store: https://www.phlizon-au.com

No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
Fast delivery 5-7 business days
3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!
@CaptainLucky @MotaFina @2Water
20240127_190801.jpg

VALENTINEā€™S DAY GIVEAWAY Phlizon LED Grow Light

To enter:
- Follow @PhlizonGrowLight
- Like this thread
- Snap a pic of your grow and share it in the comment.
- Tag 3 friends at the same time

The winner will be announced on 23rd Feb. Good luckļ¼

āœØPrizes:

1pcs FD6000 640W LED Grow Light
PPE:
2.7 Āµmol/J
Wattage: 640wĀ±5%@100V-277V
Yield: 2.5g/watt
Coverage: Flower Coverage: 4ā€²X4ā€², Veg Coverage: 5ā€²X5ā€²
Dimension: 40.8" x41.7" x3.9"/105x107x11cm
Grow Tent Compatible: 5ā€™X5ā€²
Lifetime: 50 000 Hrs
Removable Driver: UL Listed Waterproof Driver
Spectrum: Full-spectrum LED
Daisy Chain Dimmable: OFF-20%-40%-60%-80%-100% with 0-10V Light
LED Distribution:
1728pcs 3500K LEDs
288pcs 6500K LEDs
576pcs 660nm red LEDs

PS. Extra 8% OFF discount code ā€œPH420ā€ for the best price!

Phlizon US store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon Official Store
Phlizon UK store: https://www.phlizon.co.uk
Phlizon EU store: https://www.phlizon.eu
Phlizon AU store: https://www.phlizon-au.com

No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
Fast delivery 5-7 business days
3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!
IMG_5135.jpeg
Haha Iā€™m so new I donā€™t have 3 friends šŸ˜” @Absorber @JiggiLotus @Carmen Ray hope itā€™s ok I used you 3? šŸ™ Ps this is my first ever indoor grow, 5 weeks today into flower, looking into 5x5 for future grows. Happy growing legends!

Back
Top Bottom