Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

It's magnesium mate.

Try calimagic calmag

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

Plenty of tomatoes round here mate hahaha

Yah I hate cal/mag deficiency.. Those leaves will show it forever.. But all new growth should start showing up better. PH is good? Most cal/mag Def's i see are usually PH related...

:peace:

FE

Yeah! PH has been constant 5.6 - 5.7 using Coco that was Cal buffered. Really strange how it happened sort of overnight, was lovely green now this. No some of the new growth is showing signs too.

Photos. I'm here man.

Phrum the light room.

Yeah! PH has been constant 5.6 - 5.7 using Coco that was Cal buffered. Really strange how it happened sort of overnight, was lovely green now this. No some of the new growth is showing signs too.
I'm thinking that in coco, you get lockout under 6. If you PH meter is off a little bit you could have been riding the edge for a while. If you are locked out just start with PH 6 tap to rinse out all salts and build ups. You could still burn depending on how long you have been locked out. I'd cal my pen and ensure water temp us close to 25C. I'm using blue lab pen, water temp, ect all taken care of nicely. If your feed/water are cold then non temperature PH pen will be off considerably. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks for good information, will give it a go :thanks:

5.8 should be perfect for Coco... . It runs on hydro based stats... If i run over 6 for too long in flower i get it everytime... As soon as I get it back down to under 6 it seems to go away (on new growth damage is damage). Cal likes 5.8 and down.. Mag likes 5.8 and up. So ideal would be to run 5.6-6.0 over a few days.. meaning it varies just slightly... then it would get a balanced intake... I think maybe you where just light on the cal/mag? I am still a noob so maybe someone else can help out some more...

:peace:

FE

Hey Photos Dude what a grow you got here man.
I browsed through here last night for a piece n wow what a scale you grow on and what fine quality buds growing at the same time. Damn man. What a fine job bro.
Stay green

Phrum the light room.

Hey Photos Dude what a grow you got here man.
I browsed through here last night for a piece n wow what a scale you grow on and what fine quality buds growing at the same time. Damn man. What a fine job bro.
Stay green

Phrum the light room.
Thankyou bro, your comment couldn't come at a better time, I'm just a guy who loves and is super passionate about life I want to just make people happy ya know but yeah well...

Hey nice journal you got subbed! :)
I figured it out I've been making links for a while but didn't know they were called that. All the ones in my signature are current so I can get to them quick to post pics on.

Back
Top Bottom