ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno

Good to hear from you GG! I have a similar issue. Less time despite having considerably more time lol.
Were all surviving here though if it wasn't for growing I'd have gone nutty as a fruit cake by now.

That's a beautiful Gorilla Girl. It has the 3 F's. Frost, fade and furple.

Keep out of trouble GG and congratulations again on having a crazy ass sex drive!
:passitleft:
Thanks prof but I have noticed the milkman has been missing for the past few weeks and our fridge is rammed!.
I woke up with messy hair one morning so it could have ben then too maybe ?. renewing sky subscription as birth control again now. lol .
We are made up really. lol thanks buddy.

Good day N! I thought that you might be interested to know that I have just popped a Peyote Critical which will make an appearance at some point. Still waiting for the Critical Kush but it doesn't look like it is doing much.
Fingers crossed for the PC seed prof! Mine hasn’t popped up yet, did some digging and found out it hasn’t done a thing since I planted it.I reset it and made sure the soil was moist around it but I think I got a bunch of dud PC seeds.

Thanks prof but I have noticed the milkman has been missing for the past few weeks and our fridge is rammed!.
I woke up with messy hair one morning so it could have ben then too maybe ?. renewing sky subscription as birth control again now. lol .
We are made up really. lol thanks buddy.
The milkman's not called Pat Mustard is he?
Fingers crossed for the PC seed prof! Mine hasn’t popped up yet, did some digging and found out it hasn’t done a thing since I planted it.I reset it and made sure the soil was moist around it but I think I got a bunch of dud PC seeds.
Keep at it. I think mine is just about to break the surface. I put it in a jar of water until it split then put into some soil yesterday. The Critical Kush has algal growth on the seed so I've refreshed the water. It has been in there for a week almost and nothing yet so it doesn't look like it'll work.
Hello Prof, can you tell this bouncer to let me in.?
Lol. GG, get off him.

Welcome BudShark!
That's the interesting and learning part.

I'm in.

Tok..
Completely agree with you. Pleased to meet you Tok!.

I will do an actual update soon.

What lines would these be? And do I remember you saying that you had a Bubba's Breath?

I do have the Bubba's Breath, but I might save that for a Cookies/Breath-themed run later this year!

The next two runs will be some combination of: Katsu Sour Bubba, Cali Connection Chem '91, Rare Dankness Starkiller OG, Karma Genetics Headbanger (Sour Diesel BX x Biker Kush), and/or Lucky Dog Seed Co. Twin Peaks (Chem '91 BX x Chem Sis).

I'm basically looking for strong seed lines of the Chem, OG and Sour Diesel.

Sorry I'm late. I took a computer break yesterday and watched movies instead.

Thanks for the invitation, Prof.

:popcorn:

I do have the Bubba's Breath, but I might save that for a Cookies/Breath-themed run later this year!

The next two runs will be some combination of: Katsu Sour Bubba, Cali Connection Chem '91, Rare Dankness Starkiller OG, Karma Genetics Headbanger (Sour Diesel BX x Biker Kush), and/or Lucky Dog Seed Co. Twin Peaks (Chem '91 BX x Chem Sis).

I'm basically looking for strong seed lines of the Chem, OG and Sour Diesel.
That does sound like a killer line up. Which theme would you include my Double D's in? It is a Tina X GMO so is a Cookies and Chem cross. Just trying to be awkward.
Sorry I'm late. I took a computer break yesterday and watched movies instead.

Thanks for the invitation, Prof.

:popcorn:
Hey HashGirl. Very wise. The winter has upped my computer usage a bit too much. I can't wait to get back outdoors and do some work in the actual garden.

Which theme would you include my Double D's in? It is a Tina X GMO so is a Cookies and Chem cross.

That sounds amazing. I would love to see a pack of those beans grown out! You'd get quite the range of phenos/terps. Monstrous flavour combo. :yummy:

I'm hoping to build up my experience of each of these distinct major lines so I can see how they factor into all the other modern polyhybrids "downstream".

That sounds amazing. I would love to see a pack of those beans grown out! You'd get quite the range of phenos/terps. Monstrous flavour combo. :yummy:

I'm hoping to build up my experience of each of these distinct major lines so I can see how they factor into all the other modern polyhybrids "downstream".
It was my favourite strain from last year beating the Chocolatina and the Crumbled Lime. I did a bad job of it though so I thought I'd get some more and have another go.

That sounds like fun. So first you're tackling the OG/Chem/Diesel lines and then Cookies? What about after that? Will you be heading down the Haze route or maybe the classic Skunk and all its offshoots?
I heard it snowed in London. Did you get snow as well?
We did indeed. It was a few inches deep and lasted about 24 hours. It was pretty lame really but the kids really enjoyed themselves. It was the first time the little one saw it and the first time the eldest has been allowed to play in it so that was great.
We got snow yesterday. :battingeyelashes:

Hey, Prof, do you wanna come hang at my grow journal on occasion? Here's the link if you're interested:

HashGirl Grows Alpine Star CBD, Carnival, Dark Devil & Raspberry Cough
I am already there lol.

The milkman's not called Pat Mustard is he?

Keep at it. I think mine is just about to break the surface. I put it in a jar of water until it split then put into some soil yesterday. The Critical Kush has algal growth on the seed so I've refreshed the water. It has been in there for a week almost and nothing yet so it doesn't look like it'll work.

Lol. GG, get off him.

Welcome BudShark!

Completely agree with you. Pleased to meet you Tok!.

I will do an actual update soon.

Ooops sorry Budshark , My bloody eyes are crap now , thought it was that Tom Hardy guy trying to bust into the 420 elite. In you come mate , sorry about that. Complimentary bowl on the bar for you buddy. !.

Flowering Day 3

Hey 420. Here's a quick update on how the Bubba's Breath and the Big Bomb are doing just after the flip.
In short, pretty good. Both are noticeably beginning to stretch and both are looking nice and healthy....

The Big Bomb is growing straight branches with a loose symmetry to them. It looks like it will over take the Bubba's Breath shortly as it is growing much faster. There are lots of sides shooting out from the mains and it will likely need a clean up later in flower. I hope I didn't allow it to veg for too long, but hey, I'd rather have a plant which is too big. Here she is starting to open up....

The Bubba's Breath is a difficult plant to gauge. I don't know what will happen with this one. I can barely see what is going on inside as there are leaves absolutely everywhere. What I can see when I peer inside is a mess of growth tips and even more leaves. Speaking of leaves, this plant seems to have a mutation in which the leaves have extra little fingers growing from the base of the leaf. I think this one will need a trim even more than her friend, nextdoor.
It's quite an exciting plant to watch grow but is also a little daunting....

Maybe that leaf mutation will carry forward to the buds and you'll get a little something extra with every bite!
You never know. It'll probably just mean more trimming. I like your thinking better.
I predict some serious thinning in your future...they;'re both jungles. :)
I was much kinder to my plants last year. That might have had something to do with the fact that they were all so small and could fit the space easily. I think that is all about to change for 2021.

It was my favourite strain from last year beating the Chocolatina and the Crumbled Lime. I did a bad job of it though so I thought I'd get some more and have another go.

That sounds like fun. So first you're tackling the OG/Chem/Diesel lines and then Cookies? What about after that? Will you be heading down the Haze route or maybe the classic Skunk and all its offshoots?

All three of those (Double D, Chocolatina, CrBluumbled Lime) seem like winners eh!

Hah yes it is fun, appeals to my systematising tendencies. I definitely want to go Haze then Skunk. Not sure why that order. Seems easier to find real Haze than it is to find real Skunk perhaps?

That would really complete a good general survey. At the same time, there are lots of outliers that don't fit into those 5 "poles" of modern cannabis, like Trainwreck, Granddaddy Purple, White Widow, Blueberry, etc.

Ah well, I'll never catch 'em all! :Namaste:

the Bubba's Breath and the Big Bomb

Nice bushes!! Will you do any defol after stretch? Will be very interesting to see what the Breath is getting up to.

Flowering Day 1

Hey 420! Welcome to the new journal.

Usually these things start off a little wordy whilst we go into detail about our intentions and aspirations. This time we are just going to flower some plants. Hopefully they'll be beautiful and healthy plants and will provide the pack and myself with plenty of high quality medicine.

Let the flowering begin!

The first two strains to enter the arena are Bubba's Breath from Katsu Bluebird (left) and Big Bomb from Bomb Seeds (right, also a sponsor here at 420mag)....

Some quick info on how we have arrived at this stage.
The plants are a couple months old. The Big Bomb has been cut back and has eight main growth tips. The Bubba's Breath has had zero work done. Both plants are in Root-It peat free soil and are being fed with MegaCrop version 2. The lighting consists of three 100w LED units and the plants are being housed in a Gorilla Lite 2x4 closet style grow tent.

Here we are again....

We will be adding more plants as the journal progresses though I won't be focusing too much on the vegging plants. There is always a veg plant or two waiting to hit flower but I thought we could start off slowly and not rush things. Let's get this show on the road.

Happy growing everyone

Peace
very similar to my set up , geo pot with extraction
are you hand watering ?

check my grow
im trying to do one monster plant
yours look very nice ,i like the 2 pot with run to drain
simple , the best :lot-o-toke:

Flowering Day 3

Hey 420. Here's a quick update on how the Bubba's Breath and the Big Bomb are doing just after the flip.
In short, pretty good. Both are noticeably beginning to stretch and both are looking nice and healthy....

The Big Bomb is growing straight branches with a loose symmetry to them. It looks like it will over take the Bubba's Breath shortly as it is growing much faster. There are lots of sides shooting out from the mains and it will likely need a clean up later in flower. I hope I didn't allow it to veg for too long, but hey, I'd rather have a plant which is too big. Here she is starting to open up....

The Bubba's Breath is a difficult plant to gauge. I don't know what will happen with this one. I can barely see what is going on inside as there are leaves absolutely everywhere. What I can see when I peer inside is a mess of growth tips and even more leaves. Speaking of leaves, this plant seems to have a mutation in which the leaves have extra little fingers growing from the base of the leaf. I think this one will need a trim even more than her friend, nextdoor.
It's quite an exciting plant to watch grow but is also a little daunting....

10 gallon Z>?>

Back
Top Bottom