Relaxed's Winter Experiment

IMG_040619.jpg

High RL you got a few more in the pot with this one good luck doing reg seeds freaks me cause of maybe wasted time
I got one on the go now
If you look at my blog seed chart it shows how to tell which seeds are fem if it works we are on a winner:thumb:
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/759/Cannabis_F_or_M.jpg
The link is just above it was Srila Ricorico who put it up an so I bloged

ok its kida late for happy weednsday so Happy Thurweed day Relaxed :thumb:
Mahalo and you too!:surf:
High RL you got a few more in the pot with this one good luck doing reg seeds freaks me cause of maybe wasted time
I got one on the go now
If you look at my blog seed chart it shows how to tell which seeds are fem if it works we are on a winner:thumb:
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/759/Cannabis_F_or_M.jpg
The link is just above it was Srila Ricorico who put it up an so I bloged

Hello jaga, thanks for the input! Interesting link, will have to take that into consideration next time. :allgood:

looking good Lester. you got me ready to go soon .

Awesome Bozzo! Can't wait for this years wave of outdoor journals :)

shit I wonder if I should even say happy freeweed day its like 10 pm here its already Sativaday there
so Happy Sativaday Relaxed and a Chronic Weekend :thumb:

Very nice Lester. :circle-of-love:
Thank you kindly
shit I wonder if I should even say happy freeweed day its like 10 pm here its already Sativaday there
so Happy Sativaday Relaxed and a Chronic Weekend :thumb:

Yeah, Happy Sativaday to all!:cheer:
Looking great Lester, those plants blend in well where you have them. LOL They look quite happy with their surrounding company. :circle-of-love:

Thank you much, they do blend in well there. I sense today is going to be a great day, when I saw the plants this morning they looked really good, they are now getting their morning Sun ; I will probably take more pictures today -- even though I'm sure people are bored of these vegetative pics :)

i will probably take more pictures today -- even though i'm sure people are bored of these vegetative pics
never

Boring never especially in the sun. Wish we had some sun up here. Crazy wind and dumping water out of the sky. Walked out to the greenhouse and there was a lake I had to walk through. uhg But looking at your babies in the sun gives me hope. :Namaste:

Lester, those babes are turning into some real beauties. You can't mimic the power of the sun.

Drive by to see what happening Lester. Plants are looking good. I'm taking it you aren't really trying for a bush with these girls? You must have some great winters going for ya. I take it your planing on finishing these girls outside weather permitting? BTW I also looked back to page 1 and seen you were going to try a strain I was looking at awhile back, KC-45. Guess I need to scan back and see what happened to her.
I seen a picture of some of your girls hanging out in a evergreen type plant. That reminded me of a pretty plant I was growing way back when, but I was living in a newer house and wasn't any kind of cover out back to hide this bigger plant except in one corner. Big evergreen was growing on the other side of the fence kind of leaning in my empty yard so ofcourse that's where she ended up. Was at the most, the 3rd day before I could check back with her, but when I did she really got hammered bad with 'bagworms'. Pissed me off. Threw her in the trash but I think of that ever time I see a evergreen with pot.
Tasty looking buddage. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom