Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Hey everybody...

day 65 and the girls are stretching fast. Feed day for both at 4g of MC /4L plus the Protekt(4mL), the calmag(1mL) and the Sweet Candy(1g).
The AH has now passed the RD by 2" so I'll probably need to lift the RD up after the stretch has stopped. The RD also holds her quad structure better than the AH who really just wants to go where she wants right now. I keep rotating them often and both are looking good so right now I think I'm winning.
I'm impressed with the thickness of the stalks near the tallest colas on both. I hope it's a sign of solid buds to come as they won't have any issue supporting them.

:Rasta:

Yer amnesia Haze looks great

One if the densest buds I've ever grown

My go-to sativa oil

Try finding Nehi. That one is hard to find.
You can get Grape Nehi in Ottumwa Iowa if I remember correctly... oh and South Korea too!
Yer amnesia Haze looks great

One if the densest buds I've ever grown

My go-to sativa oil
Hiya Chris!
Thanks brutha! She's got one heck of a stretch going right now and loves to eat... loads of fun!
Thanks for dropping in! :Namaste:

You can get Grape Nehi in Ottumwa Iowa if I remember correctly... oh and South Korea too!
Radar O'Reilley always had a Grape Nehi.

Hey everybody...

just a quick pic update tonight and a little story about my ride into work this morning.
I work in a small town and once I get out of the city it's mostly country roads with little lighting. Every day my buddy and I take the same route but in different vehicles. There's very rarely any car traffic at that time in the morning but you will see the more frequent gravel haulers, the semis. Anyhow as I was driving along I could see in the opposite oncoming lane one of these semi trucks half on the road and half off to the shoulder like he was stalled and tried to move over.
Just on the other side of the trailer as I passed I could see a couple of cars pulled over so I knew it had to be an accident. There were no first responders and the fire dept is volunteer so it takes them time to wake up and get to the firehall to respond which was less than two minutes away.
I made my usual left turn at the crash intersection thinking it might be my buddy but it was so dark it was hard to see. Now I'm less than 1 minute from work and he always gets there 2-3 minutes before me so when I didn't see his car my heart dropped.
I drove back as fast as I could and parked in the lot closest to the accident scene and finally seen the vehicle which was in the snow banked ditch. As I got closer I knew it was his vehicle but I didn't see him around. Now I was 3 feet from his open drivers side door. The passenger door was smashed in and the glass broken, The rest of the car was a mess.
There was a guy standing there about a foot from me and I said... 'Where's the driver?' He pointed to the open car door and said 'right there'. He was just laying there. Part of him in the snow and his upper body on the drivers seat and console I didn't even see him 3' away it was so dark.
Anyhow, nobody was giving him first aid which was probably expected as most people panic in situations like that. He was trying to get out of the car but only got half way before the pain was too much for him. I stopped him right away and within a couple of minutes the paramedics and sleepy firefighters arrived.

His face was bloody, and in shock but I think he snapped out of his daze a bit when he heard my voice. They took him to a hospital and they did several x-rays and ct scans upon arrival. Everything was clean! He didn't break a bone, no head damage outside of the airbag deploying and flying glass causing swelling and cuts... lots of bruising.

He was following a school bus and was getting ready to make the same left turn he's made for years. He says he peeked around the bus and didn't see any lights. Then when he made the turn the truck was right on him. Full force pushed him back 75' from where he came.
Lucky to be alive.

:Rasta:

Damn. Sorry to hear about your buddy having an accident. Very lucky to only have the minor cuts and scrapes. Best of luck to his recovery!

You had me sweating buckets there for a minute. So glad he's ok.
He's damn lucky.
Had to have been a shock for you too. You ok?? :hug:
I was shook up more knowing he was there hurting and I wasn't there from the time it happened. We're either passing each other on the way or he gets there first. I had a hard time staying calm talking to his wife. He's a great family man and would do anything for you without question.

Damn. Sorry to hear about your buddy having an accident. Very lucky to only have the minor cuts and scrapes. Best of luck to his recovery!
Thanks MV! He's Portuguese and will take more than a truck to stop him as he said :)

I was shook up more knowing he was there hurting and I wasn't there from the time it happened. We're either passing each other on the way or he gets there first. I had a hard time staying calm talking to his wife. He's a great family man and would do anything for you without question.
Don't be hard on yourself for things you can't control.
I'm sure you brought him comfort being there when you were.
The main thing is that he's still here and can go home to his family.

Thanks MV! He's Portuguese and will take more than a truck to stop him as he said :)

Oh, well hell. A little aguardent and he'll be right as rain. :rofl:

Big fan of Portugal. Spending a couple days there, specifically Lisbon, this summer and looking forward to it. :D

Man that’s scary. I’m glad your friend is okay Mr S... it’s always scary to be reminded of how fragile it all is. It’s important be careful, especially when driving. One wrong move and your life can be irreparably changed. Or even worse, the lives of loved ones.

be careful everybody.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom