Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

As you know, thick stalks = 6 lane highway of nutes to Budville!

Its the Amnesia Mugsy! I tell ya... it’s the Amnesia!
:blunt: Fuhgetaboutit!! :blunt:
lol, it sounds soooo much better coming from you :)
Lookin Fantabulous! :surf:
Thanks Candy! That word sounds like a happy can of soda. Do they even make Fanta still?
Nice shots Mr S. That Amnesia has definitely got the frame for some nice colas.
Thanks Lewy! It's got that Sativa look going that's for sure!
As you know, thick stalks = 6 lane highway of nutes to Budville!
I sure do hope so Transport Minister Von!. Please tell me this highway you speak of has no tolls :)
You should pinch up all your internodes, make that 6 lane highway a 12 lane super highway
lol, nah, I don't muck with my girls outside of initial training. I'm happy with a 6 lane hwy for now :thumb:

Thanks Candy! That word sounds like a happy can of soda. Do they even make Fanta still?[/QUOTE]
Lol it kinda does don’t it :laughtwo: and yes they still do! I haven’t seen the Shasta’s around in a long time tho:smokin:

Thanks Candy! That word sounds like a happy can of soda. Do they even make Fanta still?
Lol it kinda does don’t it :laughtwo: and yes they still do! I haven’t seen the Shasta’s around in a long time tho:smokin:
[/QUOTE]
Try finding Nehi. That one is hard to find.
I had a Peach one the last time I went to Minneapolis. Have to drive 4 hrs to get any.
We have Shasta at Wal-mart.

I had a Peach one the last time I went to Minneapolis. Have to drive 4 hrs to get any.
[/QUOTE]
Dang that’s a long drive for some soda :oops:and I’m jelly now about the Shasta! It’s been years since I’ve seen it around here. Jolt is another one that’s been hard to find that I use to love when I needed some energy!

Dang that’s a long drive for some soda :oops:and I’m jelly now about the Shasta! It’s been years since I’ve seen it around here. Jolt is another one that’s been hard to find that I use to love when I needed some energy!
[/QUOTE]
Thinking about Jolt hurts my teeth.
What was it? Three or four times the sugar and twice the caffeine?

[/QUOTE]
Yes indeed it was! It was probably 20 years ago the last time I had one and all that may not bode to well now

Yes indeed it was! It was probably 20 years ago the last time I had one and all that may not bode to well now
[/QUOTE]
The Jolt locator says there is some 15 miles from me. They still make that.
I think it's secretly owned by a dentist but have no solid proof.

Back
Top Bottom