Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

"It all started with a pair of crotchless panties"

The adverts I get for the Wish app in my Facebook feed obviously thinks I'm a perv. Last week it thought I'd like electric stimulating nipple clamps and some "tranny panties", Lacey black things with a built in cod piece to disguise your junk. o_O

The adverts I get for the Wish app in my Facebook feed obviously thinks I'm a perv. Last week it thought I'd like electric stimulating nipple clamps and some "tranny panties", Lacey black things with a built in cod piece to disguise your junk. o_O
Thank goodness. It could have been worse.....tranny granny panties.....
I keep getting an advert for something called 'Rub my ducky'. Lol

Good morning, I use binder clips also...…. ;) in lots of ways...hehe

I guess I could use some of those binder clips and an extension cord with bare ends and make my own electric stimulating nipple clamps. Another DIY for the Faux® series coming by soon... introducing Faux-Nips®.

Make a set using grommets as well, for folks who aren't keen on binder clips. Gap in the market!

Electro-mets® "There's nothing faux about these!"

Areola Gauges.

Evidently I'm less of a pervert today. I had to scroll over about 8 slides in the advert before the tranny panties were recommended. There was even a slide for some SCOG netting before it and a cheap Chinese grow light. #winning

Hey everybody!

Day 11 since flip and all is well. The Red Dragon has been fed straight water twice for a total of 8L since the last update. The new growth is looking better with the reduced N and the new growth is not showing signs of clawing anymore.

The Amnesia Haze continues to be fed and is on 5g of MC plus the extras I give. Both are stretching pretty good and I haven't had any runners yet. Happy humpday!

:Rasta:
Tent is looking great Saugs. Nice catch on the N clawing. Was that a rinse reset, or just skipped nuteing for water only?

Man am I behind here...thing went sideways. :goof:

Was that a rinse reset, or just skipped nuteing for water only?
Personally I would have only done a reset if I was showing a lockout. This plant was just not using the amount of N the other girl was, so there was no need to piss her off with the excess runoff. Two feedings of straight water kept her happy. My tap water has lots of goodies in it too so I was not worried about her picking up a def.
Man am I behind here...thing went sideways. :goof:
Ya things weren't the same without you here :(

Back
Top Bottom