Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

The construction site with the sausage was my fave... :love:

They were cute together... feel the love :)
Oh yeah. I remember that one. I watch a lot of looney toons.

I was watching Yosemite Sam and the dragon earlier. Lol.

Oh yeah. I remember that one. I watch a lot of looney toons.

I was watching Yosemite Sam and the dragon earlier. Lol.
Ah yes, another good one... most Yosemite's were. Climbing the Alps(?) was another good one. It's amazing how we all watched the same shite and turned out to be stoners. I never watched Romper Room or Mr Dressup :)

Primo soil, lol... the nutes were to make up for the lack of what v1 has compared to v2. But I tinker as well as I understand the plants need so it allows me some flexibility.
Thanks for the explanation. I was worried my V2 was somehow incomplete.

Hey everybody...

just a quick pic update tonight and a little story about my ride into work this morning.
I work in a small town and once I get out of the city it's mostly country roads with little lighting. Every day my buddy and I take the same route but in different vehicles. There's very rarely any car traffic at that time in the morning but you will see the more frequent gravel haulers, the semis. Anyhow as I was driving along I could see in the opposite oncoming lane one of these semi trucks half on the road and half off to the shoulder like he was stalled and tried to move over.
Just on the other side of the trailer as I passed I could see a couple of cars pulled over so I knew it had to be an accident. There were no first responders and the fire dept is volunteer so it takes them time to wake up and get to the firehall to respond which was less than two minutes away.
I made my usual left turn at the crash intersection thinking it might be my buddy but it was so dark it was hard to see. Now I'm less than 1 minute from work and he always gets there 2-3 minutes before me so when I didn't see his car my heart dropped.
I drove back as fast as I could and parked in the lot closest to the accident scene and finally seen the vehicle which was in the snow banked ditch. As I got closer I knew it was his vehicle but I didn't see him around. Now I was 3 feet from his open drivers side door. The passenger door was smashed in and the glass broken, The rest of the car was a mess.
There was a guy standing there about a foot from me and I said... 'Where's the driver?' He pointed to the open car door and said 'right there'. He was just laying there. Part of him in the snow and his upper body on the drivers seat and console I didn't even see him 3' away it was so dark.
Anyhow, nobody was giving him first aid which was probably expected as most people panic in situations like that. He was trying to get out of the car but only got half way before the pain was too much for him. I stopped him right away and within a couple of minutes the paramedics and sleepy firefighters arrived.

His face was bloody, and in shock but I think he snapped out of his daze a bit when he heard my voice. They took him to a hospital and they did several x-rays and ct scans upon arrival. Everything was clean! He didn't break a bone, no head damage outside of the airbag deploying and flying glass causing swelling and cuts... lots of bruising.

He was following a school bus and was getting ready to make the same left turn he's made for years. He says he peeked around the bus and didn't see any lights. Then when he made the turn the truck was right on him. Full force pushed him back 75' from where he came.
Lucky to be alive.

:Rasta:
I just now read about your poor friend's accident. So sorry about it all for both him and for you because that was pretty traumatic for you too. I hope you are both getting over it. You are a good human.

Never heard of it.

I watched ....Land of the lost,
H.R Puffinstuff...all the really weird stuff.
Puff was great.. I though Romper Room was international. Mr Dressup I'm pretty sure was Canadian.
Thanks for the explanation. I was worried my V2 was somehow incomplete.
No problem Homer and yours is complete. They tweaked your version a bit and they call it v2.5.

I just now read about your poor friend's accident. So sorry about it all for both him and for you because that was pretty traumatic for you too. I hope you are both getting over it. You are a good human.
Thank you Homer... very thoughful of you :hug:

Looks like he's got eight lives left so he needs to be a bit more careful from here on in ;)

The construction site with the sausage was my fave... :love:

They were cute together... feel the love :)
Yosemite Sam in the castle with the swear jar....comic genius.

Hey Mr S. Sorry to hear about your friends accident. Sounds like a hell of a crazy day. I used to be one of those sleepy fire fighters. Your friend was very lucky. I've been to some nasty scenes before.

Loving the Amnesia Haze. It really is a good strain and yours looks fantabulosa!
:passitleft:

Hey Mr S. Sorry to hear about your friends accident. Sounds like a hell of a crazy day. I used to be one of those sleepy fire fighters. Your friend was very lucky. I've been to some nasty scenes before.

Loving the Amnesia Haze. It really is a good strain and yours looks fantabulosa!
:passitleft:
Yes I know, and so was N4! And please don't take my sarcasm as a dig against volunteer firefighters. Small towns need them and they play a big part in keeping smaller communities safe. I'm a city guy so things move a lot faster and when you move to a country you already understand things take time so you expect and understand the delays in getting help when needed.
You could throw a rock and hit the station from where the scene was and of course in the city the response would be a lot quicker, but when your friends or family is involved things move even slower.

Have a great weekend Professor!

Morning glad to hear everything is going good so how are the babies are you still planning on flipping them on the 14th
Hiya Fast!
These were flipped a couple of weeks ago and have been doing well. I'll get an update done tonight so you can see the latest progress.

Yes I know, and so was N4! And please don't take my sarcasm as a dig against volunteer firefighters. Small towns need them and they play a big part in keeping smaller communities safe. I'm a city guy so things move a lot faster and when you move to a country you already understand things take time so you expect and understand the delays in getting help when needed.
You could throw a rock and hit the station from where the scene was and of course in the city the response would be a lot quicker, but when your friends or family is involved things move even slower.

Have a great weekend Professor!
Lol. Don't worry. I know weren't digging. We have the same problems here. In my part of the UK you may have to wait for more than 2 and a half hours for an ambulance. Not good if you are having a stroke

Back
Top Bottom