Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Lol. Don't worry. I know weren't digging. We have the same problems here. In my part of the UK you may have to wait for more than 2 and a half hours for an ambulance. Not good if you are having a stroke
ugh... I think I would have to learn a lot more first aid if I lived that far away. Now mind you we pay huge amounts of money for health care which includes luxury ambulances and helicopters with low ceilings that you can't perform CPR correctly if you need to in the air, but for the most part first responders get there pretty quick.

Ya I leave in the middle of nowhere it take forever for anything to get to me
No worries brother! It's like a secret code that my Ovaltine Decoder Ring will figure out :) I don't have a cell, mobile or i-phone or whatever the right term is so any mistakes my auto correct makes are my own :cheesygrinsmiley:

EDIT: oops, see my autocorrect totally misunderstood what you meant

ugh... I think I would have to learn a lot more first aid if I lived that far away. Now mind you we pay huge amounts of money for health care which includes luxury ambulances and helicopters with low ceilings that you can't perform CPR correctly if you need to in the air, but for the most part first responders get there pretty quick.
It feels like they're not even bothering anymore. There are do-it-yourself defibrillators appearing all over countryside lol. The problem is that for safety reasons you have to phone the number on the box to make them operational. It's hard to use a defibrillator on yourself whilst having a heart attack.

Hey everybody...

day 20 of flower and things are moving along nicely. I'll be bumping up the MC now that the plant is showing it needs more by the lower leaves losing their greenness. I'm at 4g/4L now and will go to 5g/4L tomorrow.

:Rasta:

Thanks Candy... I hope you're having a great weekend so far!
:thanks:! It’s been good just chillin :smokin:Hope yours has been great as well:green_heart:

:thanks:! It’s been good just chillin :smokin:Hope yours has been great as well:green_heart:
It's been jubilicious Candy! Thanks dahlings.... :hug:
Crazy story about your friend Mr S. Glad he’s ok mate, must of been a really scary situation. Plants are taking shape now.
:yummy:
Yes sir Lewy, and thanks for the thoughts!
The plants are in fact taking shape... it's what I call the 'hurry da ^$%# up and get fat' stage of growth!

Ah yes, another good one... most Yosemite's were. Climbing the Alps(?) was another good one. It's amazing how we all watched the same shite and turned out to be stoners. I never watched Romper Room or Mr Dressup :)
Polka dot door, and today's special. Totally pre smoker shows, lol

Polka dot door, and today's special. Totally pre smoker shows, lol
lol, every time I go to parties now I'll ask.. 'Hey did you watch Polka Dot Door as a kid?' Should narrow things down fast :)

Plants are looking fantastically perfect MrS.
Out of interest what sort of height are they?
I'd love to grow the amnesia haze but my 5ft height restraints worry me.

Before I flipped(1/19) the AH was at 11" in height. After two weeks she is at 23"(2/3) and tonight I'll get you a new height.

Back
Top Bottom