Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

While here, and mentioning Amnesia, it is the "strongest" stuff out of the four auto strains I have grown so far (Amnesia, White Widow, BCN Critical and AK420). Gets the brain going for sure :D

Don't know if @MrSauga can remember ever having amnesia before...?
I'm growing amnesia right now. Dropped them yesterday. How is it to grow? Any interesting features?

I'm growing amnesia right now. Dropped them yesterday. How is it to grow? Any interesting features?
Mine are autos from Seed Stockers. I'm a noob, so I only have one that's been harvested and cured, one that'll be harvested on Friday and one that's only 14 days old.

The two I have flowered have been very reactive to changes in lighting, that is, compared the few strains I've grown. Both have started sudden vigorous fresh growth with foxtailing buds on light schedule changes. Not that interesting, perhaps but the most distinguishing growing feature compared to my other plants :laughtwo: Edit: Oh yeah, the one that I'm about to harvest now has many leaves with a red/purple colour on them - very pretty. The previous one only had green leaves.

With me raising these easily, it can't be a tricky strain at all. The effect is interesting; euphoric and pensive for me. I'll be growing more amnesia.

MrSauga surely have more experience with them than me...

Sorry everyone for not getting back sooner.... :love:

With Derby hardly posting pics any more, I have decided that this is the best place for calming evenly lit pics of beautiful green plants.

:thanks:
Derby's a tough act to follow... :thanks:
They sure are purdy and stacking nicely! Great job Mr. S.
Thanks N4! The Red Dragon I think will be be a yuge giver for sure.
Love that red dragon. Just got all caught up the plants look great. Great job
Me too Fast! Today was the first day I noticed the sweet smell of cannabis when I walked downstairs. Not sure which one is the stinky one so I'm gonna say both :thumb:
Looking lush and beautiful! :Namaste:
Hiya Candy! Thanks so much! How yoou doooing?
I like how you hold up your microphone with a binder clip.
lol, the plants call out to me around 1am... "Sauga... where are you? Stop snoring!"
Wow, imagine what they'd look like if you knew what you were doing . :rofl:
ha, IKR! I can always not listen to myself and do what I don't say and then take credit for doing what I didn't do in the beginning :hmmmm:
Sensational :)

These have got to be some of the best looking plants I've ever seen.
Wow Bill that's mighty kind of you to say. There's some great growers around these forums as you've seen in the POTM contests so I do try and keep up with the Jones'. :thanks:
Nice bro I'm looking forward to growing the Amnesia Haze! Glad you have experience with her.
MrSauga surely have more experience with them than me...
Thanks guys! I've got about 73 days of experience with the AH :) It's a lot like my job repairing machinery... a machine is a machine is a machine. They pretty much have the same components and once you understand how they work then you apply that knowledge across the board. The AH is no different then the Red Dragon. One is sativa dominant and the other indica. They both get the same feed and have been in the same environment so really nothing differnt until the stretch.
I'm amazed at how some growers manage to keep their plants so spotless - just nice, fresh, healthy green everywhere!

It's proof that it's possible and something to aspire to :thumb:
lol, thanks Cosmos... it's all in the Windex :) :Namaste:
He can even do that outside! I think he grows in a dome.
lol, no dome!
None at all. Lovely looking slender leaves, nice thick stems and typical longer internodal spacing. She's just been plugging along. She's been a gem!
I see in your pics @MrSauga that you have the same olive green matt colour so it must the nuits line, so I won't be to worried. Looking great by the way :circle-of-love:
:thumb: That's the Megacrop green we talk about.

Ouch that hurt.
Note to self while at the computer.
Do not say out loud "wowsers would you look at all them pretty ladies, oh my". LOL
Looking really healthy and happy MrSauga.
LOLOL! You need to duck quicker :)
Thanks RP!

Back
Top Bottom