Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

Do you think how a plant is nurtured effects it's harvest time?
Personally no, but a plant may not produce as much quality flower at harvest if it's neglected or cared for incorrectly.
Do you think 4 different strains grown exactly the same can mature the same?
It's possible but to have 4 different strains all ready to harvest on the same day would be unlikely.
Just curious if it's just DNA or what.
Every chemovar(strain) will have it's own traits. Even the phenotypes of a chemovar will be different.

It's possible but to have 4 different strains all ready to harvest on the same day would be unlikely.

Heck, even 2 of the same strain can be a crapshoot. :rofl:

Plants look great as usual MrSauga. I see the word chemovar and it’s funny some don’t know the term! I use it sometimes not knowing when looking at some herb and people are like wtf is that. Then I need to explain hahaha
Hope your weekend is finding you well

Good morning all!
I hope everyone is enjoying their day so far :)

Eye candy! That last pic is a work of art!
Thanks GDP! Some early training and some plants take form better than others. This one has a good structure to it that I like :)
Plants look great as usual MrSauga. I see the word chemovar and it’s funny some don’t know the term! I use it sometimes not knowing when looking at some herb and people are like wtf is that. Then I need to explain hahaha
Hope your weekend is finding you well
lol, thanks shotta! It's funny you mentioned it because another member was stating that we should be using the right term here at the magazine and my response was very similar to yours.
Yes, it should be used, but most growers have no idea what it means, so for the most part I'll continue to use strain for that simple reason.
Thanks man and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
:green_heart:

Any updates on the girls :smokin::snowboating:
Hey brutha!
I will get one in this evening once I can get some pics. Have a great day Fast!!

I'm late to the party @MrSauga ...
Your amnesia haze is looking sweet! I grew ti last year, and it was a wonderful smoke. Now the red dragon is new for me, but it sure looks nice. Again, pardon my tardiness and getting here late!

I'm late to the party @MrSauga ...
Your amnesia haze is looking sweet! I grew ti last year, and it was a wonderful smoke. Now the red dragon is new for me, but it sure looks nice. Again, pardon my tardiness and getting here late!
Hiya GG!
Nobody's ever late here. I just kick out the quiet ones and give their seat up ;) Grab a chair before that one notices :p

Both are new to me so I'm hoping for a good tasty surprise at the end of it all :)
Thanks again for dropping in!

Grab a chair before that one notices :p
I.... eh... I was just out for a smoke break... This was my chair, right? ;)

Both are new to me so I'm hoping for a good tasty surprise at the end of it all :)
Oh the strains we have today.... Amazing...
It reminds me of the book "Botany of Desire", written by a gardener that never really had a look into the cannabis scene before, and then went in, head first. He says that there is no other plant that has been breed and cultivated with such skill and effort, since the tulip-craze. I'd bet he is right, and with the legalization happening all over the world, I'm sure we will see more lovely strains. Btw, It was one of the audiobooks I wrote about. Do send me a message if you want to get your paws on it.

I.... eh... I was just out for a smoke break... This was my chair, right? ;)
lol, perfect! :thumb:
Oh the strains we have today.... Amazing...
It reminds me of the book "Botany of Desire", written by a gardener that never really had a look into the cannabis scene before, and then went in, head first. He says that there is no other plant that has been breed and cultivated with such skill and effort, since the tulip-craze. I'd bet he is right, and with the legalization happening all over the world, I'm sure we will see more lovely strains. Btw, It was one of the audiobooks I wrote about. Do send me a message if you want to get your paws on it.
Yes I can't agree more on what you stated! I still think there's so much to learn about Cannabis. I wish I had the article but there was some research done just recently that said inside the plant there is a cannabinoid that is (10x?)stronger than THC cannabinoid that is in the plant, and now they are trying to find ways to extract it.

Good times indeed! As for the audio books I thought it was a great addition to the site and thank you for the contribution! :thanks: When or if I ever get to dig into them I will let you know.
:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom