Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

I hate to ask questions in your thread but I've asked if 3 times in mine and can't get an answer so long you before I should put my seeds on wet dry cycle they are 7 days out of soil
I would wait until you have uppotted then continue to water around the stem about two inches away working out. The plant won't be taking too much right now so no need for a wet/dry cycle.

Hey everybody!

Day 78 and day 28 of flower. Yesterday was feed day and the plants have been increased to the following feed:
5mL Protekt
1mL Calmag
2.5g Sweet Candy
6g Megacrop

All is well and here's a few pics for Sunday's update.

:Rasta:

Wow, they are stacking up really nice. Looks like the makings of a great run here!

Hey everybody!

Day 78 and day 28 of flower. Yesterday was feed day and the plants have been increased to the following feed:
5mL Protekt
1mL Calmag
2.5g Sweet Candy
6g Megacrop

They look perfect. No doubt about that.

They look perfect. No doubt about that.
Hey everybody!

5mL Protekt
1mL Calmag
2.5g Sweet Candy
6g Megacrop

Stunning beauties, @MrSauga!

Get some mosquito dunks and or some caterpillar killer. They both contain BTI this will eradicate those little a-holes and it’s not harmful to humans the plant or anything beneficial. Back when I had a production room I would leave a mosquito dunk in the res for 7-10 days and would wipe em out. Highly suggested products to have imo and not expensive

Top dress of good old sand works just as well. :D
How much sand would you put? And what about the larvae that’s in the medium munching on the roots?

Your plants are turning out nothing short of the same as they always turn out...boringly stupendous!
They look super Sauga!
SupaSauga®
Ask Sheddie, he'll try anything, just like Mikey!
Most misquoted commercial of all time. Mikey hates everything. If he liked everything, it wouldn't do much to sell the cereal.;)
BTW I suck at science.
:hmmmm:
He's just sweet ,is all.:kiss:
:battingeyelashes:
I'm going down to feed the girls so I'll change out the stickies and let it run it's course for a week. Then I'll remove the stickies again and run the course for another week.
You suck at science?
I like growing in 100% perlite - I don’t think the gnats like it.
You know what else they don't like? Pumice!

Back
Top Bottom