Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Yeah...I can't trust politicians. If I do vote it is usually NDP. The leader being a guy named Jagmeet Singh and openly Sikh is not gonna make it in the current state of affairs sadly. I would be fine with the conservatives to take back leadership if they scrap the legalization...they love money, but their evangelical ethics come before money....so I think they would go through with it. I hate politics.

So I took three cuts off the BCP last night. Lower side branching with three nodes. I am trying to see how aloe works for rooting. Using a clean blade I cut them and removed everything but the tops and cut the branch at a 45° angle. Then coated the cuts with aloe goo and dropped them into a cup of good water mixed with the remaining goo. Hopefully some roots will show and I can stick them into 1 gallons with kit soil. They are hanging out on the floor beside the other plants....are they gonna be fine like that?

That is interesting....I saw that on your journal actually. I am not the biggest fan of the new legislation or the government in general.....the way I see it they are basically stealing what outlaws have been developing for years and capitalizing off the backs of them.

I read recently that the CDN government has started seizing seeds in transit from Spain......and that it is only legal to buy seed from approved CDN distributors. So our legal 4 plant grows are only legal if we buy seed from them. Just like how it is still illegal if you are caught with produce without their packaging. It is all bullshit. Better off without legalization if you ask me.

Haha your preaching to the choir. :laugh:

Yes that is true. They set a date to finally legalize. That date finally came. Boom they said everyone is aloud to grow up to 4 plants blah blah blah.

Not even 7 days later, they come out saying. You have to buy seeds from a registered AGLC (in Alberta) website or store, and that if you have any plants in your house at this time. That it was still illegal because the AGLC had no seeds at that time. What a load shit. They are nothing but crooks. I have tattoos, I’m younger, I get looked down on. The real crooks wear suits and ties.

I’m going to stop my self before i step out of my zen and go into further about politics.

He bought the seeds because he didn’t want his neighbor to bitch about his outside plant this summer. I traded one of my seeds for that seed. I’m all for trying new strains. I am not, all for the government!
(Sticks up both middle fingers) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha your preaching to the choir. :laugh:

Yes that is true. They set a date to finally legalize. That date finally came. Boom they said everyone is aloud to grow up to 4 plants blah blah blah.

Not even 7 days later, they come out saying. You have to buy seeds from a registered AGLC (in Alberta) website or store, and that if you have any plants in your house at this time. That it was still illegal because the AGLC had no seeds at that time. What a load shit. They are nothing but crooks. I have tattoos, I’m younger, I get looked down on. The real crooks wear suits and ties.

I’m going to stop my self before i step out of my zen and go into further about politics.

He bought the seeds because he didn’t want his neighbor to bitch about his outside plant this summer. I traded one of my seeds for that seed. I’m all for trying new strains. I am not, all for the government!
(Sticks up both middle fingers) :cheesygrinsmiley:
I can't see Jack on that AGLC site....you need to register and login, and that is way too much effort for me. I am curious what they got....Alberta is the only province currently selling seeds? Not cause I want to buy....but I am interested to see what they approve. I know it is just companies of relatives/friends and or people that pay 6 figure bribes.

Anything that helps the govnt

I have a hard time paying my taxes at the end of the year. I know many, many people that don’t pay taxes. I couldn’t get my self in that deep of a hole, so I just bent over, let them go in dry, and pay my taxes. Fuckin crooks!

Nothing against Alberta here, everything against the AGLC and government.

It was so stupid! I was on a different forum at that time, and I made a big stink about it when they said that new information. Nothing I could do about it, but as soon as they feel they didn’t have enough control over it, boom new rules.

Fuckin crooks! (Insert angry face)

I can't see Jack on that AGLC site....you need to register and login, and that is way too much effort for me. I am curious what they got....Alberta is the only province currently selling seeds? Not cause I want to buy....but I am interested to see what they approve. I know it is just companies of relatives/friends and or people that pay 6 figure bribes.

Personally I’ve never looked at the strains they have, or even visited their website. So I couldn’t tell you what or what they don’t have.

A register and login section? Get outta here!! God damn! One more way to try and keep track of us! (Insert angry face)

Things are moving quick! I need to get moving on more lighting pretty soon here. Another couple weeks and I will be able to order a couple lights and they should be begging to be flipped. The weather has been pretty great for the environment...been in the vpd sweet spot constantly for this whole run with no help from AC/humidifier etc....

20190929_014255.jpg

No...keep all as is.Train her .
Tie her down ...Supercrop her tallest leaders. Lets give the others some time to fill out and catch up ok.
Now, that being said , she will get bushy and bigger than the others...so wat...she will yield more too.
Best to keep all on the same page IF possible.
Sorry to not get back to ya yesterday...been a bit of a space cadet catching up on sleep. I got the message yesterday and broke out the anodized aluminum bonsai wire. I have found for whatever reason the LTK is a bit tougher to SC without breaking the outside stem....so shaping with the wire might be better. I got the canopy close to even now though.

It is three weeks since transplant and the LTK is just about dry....the BCP is not far behind in weight, and the Lannys are still quite heavy especially the small one. Tomorrow is 10 days since the last brix, so I am gonna give them a good mist.

20191003_054706.jpg
20191003_054703.jpg
20191003_054626.jpg
20191003_054615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom