Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Yeah....I know that too well. I work through a lot of holidays, but this one I forgot about and nobody asked if I wanted to work it. Feels good.

This will be my first holiday I worked in a long time. I don’t get stat holidays, nor do I get time in a half. So a holiday is just a day to me. Although working with this new company I’m with, he usually gives me the option. I like to spend time with my daughter as I won’t ever get this age of her life back. So I enjoy my days off with her. I missed a couple days last cheque (as I took a bit of a holiday away from work) so I decided to try help make up for my time off. Sorry, it may be a bit of a pointless story. I figured I’d share it with you anyways. :thumb:

Have a great day!!

...no premium time for werkin' a Stat!?...that's criminal... :eek: :(...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I’m a sol proprietor self contractor, so no I don’t get any extra time in a half for working stat. It’s a lose, win. I lose out on all the stat holidays and time in a half, but it’s a win because I make more money on an hourly rate period. :thumb:

I am definitely noticing these are growing quite quickly.....it seems like since that last dunk things started moving. Is this the plants synching up with the microbes?

BCP and LTK in the back and the Lani up front. The Lani runt is really Interesting....
20190902_073457.jpg

they are actually moving to ban edibles for some odd reason right now

They are actually by law illegal in Alberta for sale (“apparently”) you see my finger quotes right?

When they legalized it, Alberta said that they haven’t fully finished finalizing the laws for edibles. So they postponed the rules for them...

You know now that I don’t have cable to watch the news, that could have changed, I have no idea..

I feel so disconnected from the “what’s new” lol:laughtwo:

They are actually by law illegal in Alberta for sale (“apparently”) you see my finger quotes right?

When they legalized it, Alberta said that they haven’t fully finished finalizing the laws for edibles. So they postponed the rules for them...

You know now that I don’t have cable to watch the news, that could have changed, I have no idea..

I feel so disconnected from the “what’s new” lol:laughtwo:
Ahhhhhh I see. Yeah, I don't follow much news either. A friend sent me a link to an article about the federal/provincial war. They are really just trying to lock out any regular citizens from deciding to open up shop selling edibles. The Canadian government is only interested in one thing and that is money.

Back
Top Bottom