Shiggity Goes Mad Scientist: Paving The Yellowbrix Road With DIY Adventures!

Thank you everyone again! Got some day 22 pics for ya. Truly seems like a little less water and a little more oxygen will fix all issues because the sour bubble and Gorilladosha are looking so good! The other girls continue to improve and though they have a little yellow the buds aren't any smaller.

Sour bubble
420-magazine-mobile2054920990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1969216217.jpg

420-magazine-mobile742674368.jpg

420-magazine-mobile616107254.jpg

Megafauna

420-magazine-mobile1456963004.jpg

Gorilladosha
420-magazine-mobile1665179895.jpg

All 3

420-magazine-mobile1447242898.jpg

Scrogs
Sour bubble /huck kush

420-magazine-mobile47881222.jpg

Pineapple fields roadkill

420-magazine-mobile891588848.jpg

Both

420-magazine-mobile864744014.jpg

Shiggity, I see alot of pictures yours and mine included that the plants have purple on the stems. I added some extra phosphorus to mine. I may be seeing a slight improvement, it could be just wishful thinking also that is how small it is. I have heard its possibly due to the intense lights we all use also.Do you have any insights or inputs, corrections for this? I know its genetics in some plants they say, but I am seeing it all over the place in pictures.

Anyone wanting to see build instructions for
UNDER LEAF Brix Spray Gun ....See My signature for link

Sorry Shiggs NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING

Shiggity, I see alot of pictures yours and mine included that the plants have purple on the stems. I added some extra phosphorus to mine. I may be seeing a slight improvement, it could be just wishful thinking also that is how small it is. I have heard its possibly due to the intense lights we all use also.Do you have any insights or inputs, corrections for this? I know its genetics in some plants they say, but I am seeing it all over the place in pictures.

So much is genetic related or could be many diff deficiencies but if the plant grows fine I don't worry about it much.

Some pics from day 22.

I did some minor defol to open up the sour bubble. Interesting because sour bubble is giving me fruity notes and used to be just earthy kush. This planter is an example of SIPs done right. I'm still getting the hang of it lol.

Do the SIPs still have roots at the soil surface?

Back
Top Bottom