ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Just wanted to thank all of you for making me feel so welcome here. I feel like I have an extended family.being nominated was a huge thrill for me, though I am totally happy that it seems OG will pull it off. How can you not love that guy? Well anyway for fear of campaigning I will stop there lol.

You kids out there on the forums(sub 30 haha) just don't know how barren of a wasteland growing info was back in the 90s. We made it through the skin of our teeth with no guidance except a copy of Ed Rosenthal's book and HT which as we know is mostly just a bunch of ads thrown together. My buddies and I would sit around a nice wood stove and pontificate on possible growing methods. I became known amongst my friends as an S&M grower because I would break branches and bend them, lashing them with flexible plastic ribbon to one of many packages of bamboo that I would buy. I Learned training like so many of my brothers and sisters across the country through trial and error. Some colas were definitely harmed in the learning process! We bought bags of organics from a local farm and tried to use conventional gardening books to supplement our knowledge. "Square foot gardening" taught me a lot about what real organics were, it had me using rock powders and compost, which I invigorated with bubbled organic teas. A trip to Amsterdam taught me quite a bit, even going to Mila's shop to see the creator of ice-o-lator hash strut her stuff(bubble hash). She took out a stick of butter made of that hash and cut me off a nice slice. That was a great trip!

And now after a couple year hiatus I am back and found you all. I really haven't put much effort into growing for the past decade, just a few plants. And after entering school again a couple years ago I thought I should straighten up. But of course that was a mistake. Mary Jane wasn't holding me back all the time we knew each other. She was helping me cope with the struggles of ADD and chronic muscular and back pain (we all have that beyond 30 lol).

This experience has been so freeing! I don't have to feel like a pariah here. We can grow and share and love one another, support each other and feel what it is like to truly be part of a community. We can shepherd new growers and help them avoid our mistakes. We can post we ideas and benefit from the experiences of others. We share in the triumph of each success and console one another for each loss. I realize that many of my brothers and sisters here are in suffering the likes of which I hopefully will never realize. Every time I give advice I try to keep that in mind. That the advice we give may improve the quality of Meds to that person and anyone else reading quietly that will benefit from the advice.

This place is transforming me. I am more proud than ever to do what I do. I rejoice knowing we all share this love of one another and this amazing plant. It is an exciting time to be a cultivator. I thank all of you for welcoming me and wish you all the most happiest of Christmases. To those that celebrate other holidays like Channukah or Kwanzaa, may your hearts be full as well.
Your friend,
Shiggy

You've put into words so much of what I feel myself and can't articulate. Lots of love right back at you, Shiggy -- you exemplify this community as well as anyone I know :)

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

And the warmest and happiest Christmas to you ShiggityFlip and all brothers and sisters here at 420Magazine. I haven't been here long but I certainly feel the positive helpful energy of the members that you have described so beautifully. MOTM sure seems appropriate.

Thank you for that Shiggy. :love: I came here as a new grower with no experience in growing cannabis, interested in growing so my dying husband could have something to smoke to keep him sane. It's changed my life. My perception of cannabis has taken on a totally different perspective and now I'm obsessed with using the plants to produce oil and use that oil to treat illness. The lessons I learned here assured my success as a cultivator and awakened my new passion.

Beyond that, the way this community carried me through the depths of grief was a wonder to be a part of. This became my family home and sucked me into a devotion to the community and the support of the goal of the site with a passion that still surprises me. We attract the most amazing individuals, people like you my friend. :circle-of-love:

Merry Christmas shiggs ,mate your a legend ,always helping out ,stuff motm you are moty

Thank you everyone for the awesome messages today. They made me feel just so thankful. And I won free seeds from gorilla seeds! 5 pack any strain!

If you guys had to choose between THC bomb, nebula, Tutankhamon or another strain what would you recommend? Feminized because I don't have space for a male female hunt at the moment!

Thank you everyone for the awesome messages today. They made me feel just so thankful. And I won free seeds from gorilla seeds! 5 pack any strain!
I would go the tut for sure, ive wanted to grow one out since I heard about the, is it 31 or 33%thc at spannabis

If you guys had to choose between THC bomb, nebula, Tutankhamon or another strain what would you recommend? Feminized because I don't have space for a male female hunt at the moment!
I'd go with the tut for sure ,been wanting to grow one out since the 31 or is it 33% THC at spannabis

Ps sorry for most of my msgs being edited and also stupid mistakes in my msgs you see I am posting from a phone and can't even read what I'm typing properly and said phone is still fucking me over with it's idiotic auto correct that fucks up every single post I do to the point where I have to edit it and then edit the edit

Ps sorry for most of my msgs being edited and also stupid mistakes in my msgs you see I am posting from a phone and can't even read what I'm typing properly and said phone is still fucking me over with it's idiotic auto correct that fucks up every single post I do to the point where I have to edit it and then edit the edit

I feel your frustration. That auto correct trips us all up. Breathe doc. The frustration isn't healthy for your immune system. :battingeyelashes: :love: Choose to laugh at the myriad ways auto correct tries to realign your thoughts. :laughtwo: For the longest time earlier this year I did rediculously long daily posts on my grow from my iPhone's tiny screen before my daughter taught me how to create my hot spot for the iPad when I was away from home. Try editing 20 photos and the accompanying narration like that! :straightface: By the end of each day my eyes were bleary. I don't envy you, but I do feel for you. :hug:

That Tut comes highly recommended Shiggity. I seem to recall Cajun grew it, but I may be wrong there and It may be he just recommended it to me. Im too tired right now and need to go to sleep. I grew the THC Bomb Auto, one of my tastiest for baked buds. Bomb seeds are.....well, the bomb. :laughtwo:

After B A R's latest recommendation, if you can get it, Ultra Lemon Haze. It's so good he set it to the back of the storage shelf as special reserve and rated it a 10. Reg doesn't give that high a rating without just cause.

Shiggs,
I hear that Tut is a mo fo'.
Jest sayin....:)

Very nice words shig, i'm sure just about everyone feels the same way! Last year(or has it been 2 years?) we lost a really great grower and person to have on this site (BID), and it has never been the same ever since but its new comers like you that still give us hope! Hope you had a merry christmas swing by my grow anytime :roorrip:

Very nice words shig, i'm sure just about everyone feels the same way! Last year(or has it been 2 years?) we lost a really great grower and person to have on this site (BID), and it has never been the same ever since but its new comers like you that still give us hope! Hope you had a merry christmas swing by my grow anytime :roorrip:

You know it's weird. I came on the forum and my research was in many old threads. I came across BID and loved his posts. Had a way with words and just seemed so damn cool. Then one day the memorial grow showed up in my feed and I was shocked! I had no idea BID had passed away. I didn't even get the chance to interact with him and he had an effect on me anyway. Such a loss. May we be free of losses on this forum for a long time. BID your legacy lives on here with all these people that still hold you close to their heart!

They don't make them like that anymore, that's for sure. Everyone learned a lot and still had a lot to learn from him. He was in a lot of pain everyday and still was 100% committed to this community and the plant we all love, may you rest easy big guy! Also looked backed a little bit of your journal, looking very good bud!

Reading through one of Cajun's old threads I've just learned he entered the Tut into the POTM in Sept of 2014. Nice to know my recall was spot on. :laughtwo: I'm glad I could help track it down for you though, even if it was purely by chance.

Reading through one of Cajun's old threads I've just learned he entered the Tut into the POTM in Sept of 2014. Nice to know my recall was spot on. :laughtwo: I'm glad I could help track it down for you though, even if it was purely by chance.

I searched that one and also LAs beautiful disaster tut. Helped me make my decision!

I went with feminized THC bomb!

And then I PM'ed Sherry from Gorilla and ordered Tutankhamon since I was getting free stealth shipping, no reason to not take advantage of that and buy some extra seeds! So now I have 5 free THC Bomb fems and 5 paid for Tutankhamon fems that get free stealth shipping!! I got fems because I just don't have the space to sex any more right now haha. That cloner is rooting and I just don't know what I am going to do! But fems I can drop in there here and there and just clone before they go into flower. So thank you very much Gorilla seeds! Gonna be some high THC big nuggets coming in the new year!!!

I searched that one and also LAs beautiful disaster tut. Helped me make my decision!

I went with feminized THC bomb!

And then I PM'ed Sherry from Gorilla and ordered Tutankhamon since I was getting free stealth shipping, no reason to not take advantage of that and buy some extra seeds! So now I have 5 free THC Bomb fems and 5 paid for Tutankhamon fems that get free stealth shipping!! I got fems because I just don't have the space to sex any more right now haha. That cloner is rooting and I just don't know what I am going to do! But fems I can drop in there here and there and just clone before they go into flower. So thank you very much Gorilla seeds! Gonna be some high THC big nuggets coming in the new year!!!

:woohoo: Excellent choices Shiggy. I can't wait to see what you so with the THC Bomb. I'm still working through Cajun's old journal, so I haven't seen how his turned out yet. Vacation keeps interfering with my reading. Yeah, I heard myself say that. :laughtwo: I'm going to put the iPad down now for an evening with the family. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom