ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Sorry for high jacking your tread ShiggityFlip. She got put in flower while I was arranging the room. (while high) did I need to mention that? Anyway, I forgot she was in there and after a few days, I just wanted to finish her off. She was to be a mother and trimmed tight. Well, that didn't happen. I just water her every day as she is sucking up the water. This was also at a time when my dehumidifier died and with heavy fog in the area, 72 degs and 85% humidity with lights off started some powdery mildew. Spraying the plants every 4 days or so didn't help dry anything out. Now, dehumidifiers have been replaced, 72 degs and ~50% humidity are controlling the mildew and my glasses don't fog when I enter the grow room.

20151220_134214.jpg

20151220_134022.jpg

Thanks for the thread. :Namaste:

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Shiggity be killin' it!!
I'll have what she's having. Please pass the calcium.

Flip + 34....

Went ahead and did some backbuilding on the buds. chose some to do and left matching ones in height and size untouched. Labled the cut ones with zip ties. Things are sppeding up and buds are in high build mode so Shiggy is very happy. Even the Sativas are kicking in nicely.

IMG_391017.JPG
IMG_391112.JPG
IMG_391211.JPG
IMG_391415.JPG
IMG_391513.JPG
IMG_39169.JPG
IMG_39179.JPG
IMG_392010.JPG
IMG_39219.JPG
IMG_392211.JPG
IMG_39248.JPG
IMG_39266.JPG
IMG_39277.JPG
IMG_39288.JPG
IMG_393010.JPG

Some trifoliar branch action.

IMG_39317.JPG
IMG_393210.JPG
IMG_39336.JPG
IMG_39345.JPG

Pics of the garden.

IMG_39546.JPG
IMG_39538.JPG
IMG_39525.JPG
IMG_39518.JPG
IMG_39508.JPG
IMG_394910.JPG
IMG_39488.JPG
IMG_39478.JPG
IMG_39467.JPG

:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Ahhhhh...... ShiggityFlip. So beautiful and such a sight for sore eyes. How do you even get in there? They've taken up all the space. :laughtwo:

I'm getting so excited!!!thank you Sue!!!:high-five:

4-5 weeks to go!

You'll harvest right about the time I get ready to head home. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to be able to fire up about the same time you'll have them dry enough for that first taste that can't be resisted before jarring up and up I can celebrate with you. :battingeyelashes:

Looks like 2016 is going to be very good to you my friend. Those are some fantastic looking ladies.

Best to you and yours.

That's quite the jungle you've got going. Looking forward to the bud building experiment. I want to try it, too - but I'll be looking at your results. :thumb:

Ahhhhh...... ShiggityFlip. So beautiful and such a sight for sore eyes. How do you even get in there? They've taken up all the space. :laughtwo:

I'l tell ya why Sue....cuz he's using decent sized pots and his plants are loving all the soil. They have THAT limiting factor beat!:blunt: Great job Shiggs!

I'l tell ya why Sue....cuz he's using decent sized pots and his plants are loving all the soil. They have THAT limiting factor beat!:blunt: Great job Shiggs!
I must admit, a big pot fixes many issues. Never grew in a 10 gal pot before. Lessens the watering cycle woes. Keeps a more homeostatic environment for the ladies as well. More time in the sweet spot. Less time too dry or too wet.
In my days with 5 gallon pots sometimes it seems you are watering every other day at the height of flower.

It just drives you crazy that I grow in tiny pots, doesn't it Duggan? :laughtwo: :love: I try my best to balance it out with big pots too, my friend. :battingeyelashes:

Just wanted to thank all of you for making me feel so welcome here. I feel like I have an extended family.being nominated was a huge thrill for me, though I am totally happy that it seems OG will pull it off. How can you not love that guy? Well anyway for fear of campaigning I will stop there lol.

You kids out there on the forums(sub 30 haha) just don't know how barren of a wasteland growing info was back in the 90s. We made it through the skin of our teeth with no guidance except a copy of Ed Rosenthal's book and HT which as we know is mostly just a bunch of ads thrown together. My buddies and I would sit around a nice wood stove and pontificate on possible growing methods. I became known amongst my friends as an S&M grower because I would break branches and bend them, lashing them with flexible plastic ribbon to one of many packages of bamboo that I would buy. I Learned training like so many of my brothers and sisters across the country through trial and error. Some colas were definitely harmed in the learning process! We bought bags of organics from a local farm and tried to use conventional gardening books to supplement our knowledge. "Square foot gardening" taught me a lot about what real organics were, it had me using rock powders and compost, which I invigorated with bubbled organic teas. A trip to Amsterdam taught me quite a bit, even going to Mila's shop to see the creator of ice-o-lator hash strut her stuff(bubble hash). She took out a stick of butter made of that hash and cut me off a nice slice. That was a great trip!

And now after a couple year hiatus I am back and found you all. I really haven't put much effort into growing for the past decade, just a few plants. And after entering school again a couple years ago I thought I should straighten up. But of course that was a mistake. Mary Jane wasn't holding me back all the time we knew each other. She was helping me cope with the struggles of ADD and chronic muscular and back pain (we all have that beyond 30 lol).

This experience has been so freeing! I don't have to feel like a pariah here. We can grow and share and love one another, support each other and feel what it is like to truly be part of a community. We can shepherd new growers and help them avoid our mistakes. We can post we ideas and benefit from the experiences of others. We share in the triumph of each success and console one another for each loss. I realize that many of my brothers and sisters here are in suffering the likes of which I hopefully will never realize. Every time I give advice I try to keep that in mind. That the advice we give may improve the quality of Meds to that person and anyone else reading quietly that will benefit from the advice.

This place is transforming me. I am more proud than ever to do what I do. I rejoice knowing we all share this love of one another and this amazing plant. It is an exciting time to be a cultivator. I thank all of you for welcoming me and wish you all the most happiest of Christmases. To those that celebrate other holidays like Channukah or Kwanzaa, may your hearts be full as well.
Your friend,
Shiggy

Merry Christmas to ya Shiggs......so glad you like our lil place here! Our Gang has some of the nicest people on earth and will always welcome new members like yourself who put their ego's in their pockets and are willing to learn and grow with us! You have become one of these members now Shiggs...a very warm welcome to you ....our brotha!:welcome::bravo::high-five::circle-of-love:

Now then....who knows how to get rid of "server IO error" when uploading pics? BAHHHH!

Just wanted to thank all of you for making me feel so welcome here. I feel like I have an extended family.being nominated was a huge thrill for me, though I am totally happy that it seems OG will pull it off. How can you not love that guy? Well anyway for fear of campaigning I will stop there lol.

You kids out there on the forums(sub 30 haha) just don't know how barren of a wasteland growing info was back in the 90s. We made it through the skin of our teeth with no guidance except a copy of Ed Rosenthal's book and HT which as we know is mostly just a bunch of ads thrown together. My buddies and I would sit around a nice wood stove and pontificate on possible growing methods. I became known amongst my friends as an S&M grower because I would break branches and bend them, lashing them with flexible plastic ribbon to one of many packages of bamboo that I would buy. I Learned training like so many of my brothers and sisters across the country through trial and error. Some colas were definitely harmed in the learning process! We bought bags of organics from a local farm and tried to use conventional gardening books to supplement our knowledge. "Square foot gardening" taught me a lot about what real organics were, it had me using rock powders and compost, which I invigorated with bubbled organic teas. A trip to Amsterdam taught me quite a bit, even going to Mila's shop to see the creator of ice-o-lator hash strut her stuff(bubble hash). She took out a stick of butter made of that hash and cut me off a nice slice. That was a great trip!

And now after a couple year hiatus I am back and found you all. I really haven't put much effort into growing for the past decade, just a few plants. And after entering school again a couple years ago I thought I should straighten up. But of course that was a mistake. Mary Jane wasn't holding me back all the time we knew each other. She was helping me cope with the struggles of ADD and chronic muscular and back pain (we all have that beyond 30 lol).

This experience has been so freeing! I don't have to feel like a pariah here. We can grow and share and love one another, support each other and feel what it is like to truly be part of a community. We can shepherd new growers and help them avoid our mistakes. We can post we ideas and benefit from the experiences of others. We share in the triumph of each success and console one another for each loss. I realize that many of my brothers and sisters here are in suffering the likes of which I hopefully will never realize. Every time I give advice I try to keep that in mind. That the advice we give may improve the quality of Meds to that person and anyone else reading quietly that will benefit from the advice.

This place is transforming me. I am more proud than ever to do what I do. I rejoice knowing we all share this love of one another and this amazing plant. It is an exciting time to be a cultivator. I thank all of you for welcoming me and wish you all the most happiest of Christmases. To those that celebrate other holidays like Channukah or Kwanzaa, may your hearts be full as well.
Your friend,
Shiggy
My man Shiggs
It warms my heart to read that. I could sense your compassionate vibe in your words and deeds. It's posts like this that make me wish you were MOTM.
I believe someday you will win that honor. But in the meantime we are all winners to have you here with us.
Happy holidays to ya bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

Back
Top Bottom