ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

JayBizzle it is awesome to have you here! I hope you can find something useful in this journal. And a good tip is that I am lucky enough to have most of the top growers on the website here so if you see a journal in this thread I would follow it. When you start your own let me know so I can come watch it. I am honored to be your first post on the forum!
-Shiggy

Hey Shigs, meet my cohort and housemate JayBizzle. My grow journal is his as well.

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

JayBizzle it is awesome to have you here! I hope you can find something useful in this journal. And a good tip is that I am lucky enough to have most of the top growers on the website here so if you see a journal in this thread I would follow it. When you start your own let me know so I can come watch it. I am honored to be your first post on the forum!
-Shiggy

Hey Shigg, thanks for the welcome and you're already following my grow.. kinda.. you've been talking to my roommate and co-grower Arteekay. I'm just the quiet one. Love the insight and tips. Thanks!!!

Flip+25

Huckleberry Kush and Agent orange are both 9 week strains so we aren't halfway yet. All the plants are much happier with the new calcium supplement. Some of their old fans you may see some damage but all new growth is fantastic. Nice and green and spot free.

Time for some comparisons!

Agent Orange 1,5,9

Agent orange has been a crazy stretch plant with #1 being the most controlled. As you will see #5 may be the best candidate. The sugar is best on her and the stretch is more controlled.

IMG_37555.JPG

AO#1

IMG_376810.JPG

AO#5

IMG_37748.JPG

AO#9

IMG_377610.JPG

HK#3,8,11

Huckleberry Kush has given me 3 distinct phenos. The very tall #3, medium and most sugared #8 and the short and super thick stemmed #11. My guess is that #8 and #11 will be keepers.

IMG_375611.JPG

IMG_37579.JPG

HK#3

IMG_375810.JPG

HK#8

Look at that sugar!

IMG_375911.JPG

HK#11

IMG_37607.JPG

X6,X2,X4,X8

The "X" Plants have been a nice surprise. I don't know their finishing time but I bet they are 8 week plants.
#4 and #6 seem the best combo of sugar, bud size and plant structure. Though #6 will give some heavy weight because of sheer size. #4 seems the overall winner to me at this point. I can't wait to see a bigger version of her.

IMG_37619.JPG
IMG_376213.JPG

X6
IMG_37638.JPG

X2

IMG_376413.JPG

X4

IMG_376511.JPG

X8

IMG_376711.JPG

The whole shebang looking from high end to short end

IMG_37779.JPG

:bravo::thedoubletake::bravo:
You got it locked in my friend. Show us how its done!:popcorn:

Shiggs,
Agreed,
So much easier to remain patient and objective, when ya got something in the jar. I dig.:;):

Wow! Awesome GR and plants SF! :adore:

Is it time for our virtual smoke down?! How much longerrrr?? I sadly dont know my bagseed strain, unknown harvest date. Im guessing roughly 4-5weeks left?

So what does one do when there is still at least 4-5 weeks in veg and your plants are starting to grow out of control? Chop them back of course. Might as well clone them at the same time, even if you have no idea what to do with those clones. Make great xmas presents. So I of course waited to water until the pots were almost bone dry, cut it close on a few that definitely were wilting. Took a full cloner and everything bounced back in one day. Hunger games first run should end on Jan 23rd ish. So we are about 5 weeks to go. I think this cut back was a good thing, and I cloned mostly the ones that I think are going to be the real winners. I still have rooted plants of anything in case I have some surprise winners.

Clones of : Ao1, Ao5, HK8, Hk11, X4, X8 I also clones a few AO4 and HK4 males, so I could toss the big potted ones when they root. I plan on taking some of these clones to a different room upstairs far away from the real flower room to make some happy sexy time.

Veg and clones yesterday with wilt. High Brix plants are bottom left.

IMG_37995.JPG
IMG_380011.JPG

Veg and clones this morning all vibrant and happy.

IMG_38065.JPG
IMG_38094.JPG

Flowering update this weekend, Have a great Friday and all!
:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:

Damn Homie! Your garden is popping! That's a proper veg area man, wow!
Your clone game is tight.:adore:
:clap:

Chop them back? You hear that rtk?? You don't go and buy a bigger tent and more lights lol

Dude, your garden looks fantastic. Great work!

Chop them back? You hear that rtk?? You don't go and buy a bigger tent and more lights lol

Dude, your garden looks fantastic. Great work!

Guessing you missed the part about making clones of the chopped tops. Those gotta go somewhere.

Hey shigs, need a slightly used tent for the clones? Biz here apparently wants to move into the whole home garden faster than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom