Solo Grow Challenge 2014 - Preparation Thread

Lol. Bunch of nuts

Hey bar what's up buddy. I hear you have some cloning issues?
Pretty simple what I do and in general premises is clones root faster at warm temps and high humidity with or without a dome.

I'm guessing with season change things will become more difficult then in warmer months.

So best guidelines I can give for any rooting medium is this. Keep the room and medium at 80f and keep the rh above 75. I use a heating pad in the winter to keep the rooting zone warm.

What have you already tried? And what are your conditions? Temp,light schedule, humidity, rooting hormone and rooting medium.

Cheers

I'm excited too, not sure what I'm gonna do

I just think its gonna be fun, even the playing field and even the newest grower might show everyone up!
Great to see someone else thinking outside the box. I felt the same way when I started The Reps Are Right.

How many judges do things usually have? I've only been in one place with a judge Hahahahah and it was only 1.
Should we make it 5 and ask a mod? And someone else? Or we good with 3
When we were doing The Reps Are Right 3 judges were the perfect number. It got a little confusing one episode where we had 4 Judges. King John C was impressive as a judge. He was the Head Judge of our show and always gave great info along with his choices.

Cajuncelt & Light Addict also appeared as Guest Judges during The Reps Are Right...

judges will be
WildJim
LightAddict
Cajuncelt

users in contest.
stumped
PeytonManning
TuzoMagnus
marzbadrock
devilish
Tropical Thai
sunnymonster
closetorganic
c526
Cruizer
daddymac219
and anyone who joins between now and then.
Add my name to the list. I'll be using a cut from my Practice Mother, NURSE BETTY (Royal Medic / Re-veg).

Hey BAR, you've come to the place where your cloning woes will end. Stumped will give you the key to success :)
Whilst you're here you can also put your name down for the solo cup challenge & join in the fun:)
Yes indeed! For me this will be more of a cloning class than a contest Monster.

Hell yeah, we can always use some more competitors. Good way to work on them cloning skills too.
:amen:

Man, they really do just let anyone in here.
Your a funny guy Cajun... :laughtwo:
Lol. Bunch of nuts

Hey bar what's up buddy. I hear you have some cloning issues?
An Understatement!!!

What have you already tried?

Cheers
Nearly 1001 different variables but I'll use this contest as a side by side attempt to clone with the advice from each of you. Who knows, I might even come out victorious.

Welcome aboard BAR

Glad too see more people in the contest.will be some laughs for sure
We will get your cutting problem sorted.

List of users is getting big!

After what bar said 3 will be fine. I asked ricorico but he didn't reply. All good.

I was going to ask kingjhonc but after the first 3 slots are already taken. I'd love to get him in on it. Wildjim and Cajun are good judges and well LA knows a nice plant when he sees it lol. Who should I appoint head judge? I'm basically just organizing everything and I want nothing to do with judging process. Maybe I'll have to turn the contest over to whoever ends up being the main judge. Or I drop out and become a judge hahaha thought hadnt crossed my mind till now lol

So I guess were pretty much set!

Great to see someone else thinking outside the box. I felt the same way when I started The Reps Are Right.

When we were doing The Reps Are Right 3 judges were the perfect number. It got a little confusing one episode where we had 4 Judges. King John C was impressive as a judge. He was the Head Judge of our show and always gave great info along with his choices.

Cajuncelt & Light Addict also appeared as Guest Judges during The Reps Are Right...

Add my name to the list. I'll be using a cut from my Practice Mother, NURSE BETTY (Royal Medic / Re-veg).

Yes indeed! For me this will be more of a cloning class than a contest Monster.

:amen:

Your a funny guy Cajun... :laughtwo:
An Understatement!!!

Nearly 1001 different variables but I'll use this contest as a side by side attempt to clone with the advice from each of you. Who knows, I might even come out victorious.

Hey if I got anything to do with it u will succeed!

I cloned many different ways, but the easiest I've found is rockwool cubes. Whenever your ready I can explain my method in detail. U can try it see if it works for you.

I'll add u to the list, welcome aboard!

Nice to meet ya too.

Cheers

keeping notes-

Im an asshole and a fucktard,get back to growing veggies,cause Peytons got this in the bag,lmfao you guys crack me up.

How is this looking for a mod cup??size ok? if so I will weld it up.at-least I hope too,this plastic is pretty thin.it is a little shorter than the solo.The one beside it is an original
DSC073092.JPG

keeping notes-

Im an asshole and a fucktard,get back to growing veggies,cause Peytons got this in the bag,lmfao you guys crack me up.

How is this looking for a mod cup??size ok? if so I will weld it up.at-least I hope too,this plastic is pretty thin.it is a little shorter than the solo.The one beside it is an original

Lol like my avatar. Donkey In a hole = ass hole.

Size looks OK but why not just poke a ton of holes is a solo cup lol plastic is plastic

Im not done with the holes just yet,It will look like a air pot when finished.Its all about keeping busy. or Im standing there smoking wax,and looking at that damn cloning bucket.

I thought the rules stated only 4 drain holes!?!? I could be wrong, have they changed?

When was this discussed? I must have missed that part. So there is 2 different classes, standard 4 hole class, and modified class as many holes as you wish? Both still 18 oz?

Noo way, I seriously just had about 200 ideas pop into myhead when you said fabric....

Back
Top Bottom