Spimp's 150W HPS Bubba Kush Grow - New & Improved with Less Ghetto!

Re: Spimp's 150w hps Bubba Kush grow: New and improved with less Ghetto!

Congratulations on your second Nug Of the Month win my dude! I know what we can do with it: :rollit:

I came a little late to the party, but I was hoping I could sit in as well? I've got 2 150 watt HPS's on 2 Purple Kush plants I'm trying to get started. I'd be honored if you wanted to see what's going on. How long do you keep the seedlings under CFL's? I'm doing the same thing.

Happy Birthday America and American Friends!
:party::party:
I'll be blowing stuff up all day here in SouthwesternEastern Spains-ville in your honor. :geek:

I came a little late to the party, but I was hoping I could sit in as well? I've got 2 150 watt HPS's on 2 Purple Kush plants I'm trying to get started. I'd be honored if you wanted to see what's going on. How long do you keep the seedlings under CFL's? I'm doing the same thing.

:ciao:
Absolutely you are more than Welcome to follow along and I will join visit ya shortly. :)
Currently I have 3 BK, and one Random vegging. I plan to Veg at least 2 of the BK for at least another month (maybe 2) then putting them under the SCRoG. I will be starting LST on the BK's today.
The other two may be 'mothers' or may be thrown in the flower tent today. Depends on which strain I go smoke! :goof:
I also have an auto germing and a Girl Scout Cookie* bean waiting to pop. Those may go straight into the tent for some action while I'm vegging the BK. *its either gsc or trainwreck

BORING VEG-LING PICS-

0091086.JPG
0081217.JPG
0071327.JPG
011855.JPG
013712.JPG

Everyone please be safe today/tonight. The only thing that should be Burning tonight is GOOD WEED!!

And I promise I will do my part in burning the good weed... God bless America.....:circle-of-love:

:cheer: :high-five:

And bring pets in because some of them totally freak out. Every year (just about) a dog ends up on our front porch, lost. Fortunately, we've been lucky and all had chips in them so the vet identified all. However, it is a horror for a dog and the family when they go lost forever.

My Pup goes nuts over a small thunder patch. Tonight is gonna be rough on him. :( I'll bring him inside, but unless he's on my lap, he won't be happy. Maybe Its a good night for some extra treats... ;)

Spimp, put a childs or small t-shirt on the dog. It needs to be a little snug. Somehow it comforts the dogs. I forget what they are called. Let me go look...

If I get in trouble for the link...but here goes:

Thundershirt | The Best Dog Anxiety Treatment

trichomes, the Ghetto Tent had me at the Room Temperature Box of Wine... of course its fine sir. :thumb:

Light Addict is the originator of the term Fluxing, I just drew the picture. :) We (and others) were trying to come up with a better term than m*inlining (which is kind of the same but different ;)) and Light Addict said it reminded him of the Flux Capacitor and BAM! Fluxing was born. At least I think thats how it went down... :hmmmm:
Light Addict's technique is far more detailed than the original concept and he has refined it to an art.
now i know! i liked the concept but the term i to found distasteful, even tried it a bit but LA surly took it where it belongs, im going to try his version soon just have to decide on a plant, and not wait to long, lol im so lazy im gonna yag a long here if thats ok, last one i didnt click on till it was near done,

The wife and I are major roadside scavengers- especially wood furniture. Recent finds include: A chair yesterday, a room divider for my bar that she started painting Saturday and a rattan sofa that I plan to modify as a bench swing.

In case there was any doubt I have major respect for trichomes. :thumb:
lol i got a giant roll of insulation a few days ago prob 300 bux worth no shame in my game im on disability! dumpster divers unite!!!
plus i love diy "if you build it they will laugh!" and it usually works as good i not better :rocker:

Garden really!!! I saw that stupid commercial and you gotta be kidding me. Yea the tight shirt might work if your holding the dog like they do on the commercial but I bet ya a million dollars that if ya put the dog down he will be no different than without the stupid shirt... well other than he may get distracted trying to get the dang thing off... I have 2 Rat terriers a MinPin and a Pit... The Rats couldn't care less and my MinPin doesn't even notice but my Pit will be in my lap all night. These backwoods boys like their firecrackers.... I can see my pit in one of those silly things now.... roflmao....:circle-of-love:

Spimp, put a childs or small t-shirt on the dog. It needs to be a little snug. Somehow it comforts the dogs. I forget what they are called. Let me go look...

If I get in trouble for the link...but here goes:

Thundershirt | The Best Dog Anxiety Treatment

Thank you for the info! Don't sweat the link, hopefully the 'rats' haven't infested Spimpsville yet. ;)

now i know! i liked the concept but the term i to found distasteful, even tried it a bit but LA surly took it where it belongs, im going to try his version soon just have to decide on a plant, and not wait to long, lol im so lazy im gonna yag a long here if thats ok, last one i didnt click on till it was near done,

lol i got a giant roll of insulation a few days ago prob 300 bux worth no shame in my game im on disability! dumpster divers unite!!!
plus i love diy "if you build it they will laugh!" and it usually works as good i not better :rocker:

I'm honored to have you here Sir BigIrishDoode. :adore:
I've lurked your threads since before I created an account. You are Royalty in my Eyes sir. I spent many a highly medicated night looking at your Purple Urkle and cleaning drool off my keyboard. :yummy: Any advice, comments, rants, or Sophomoric Humor is more than Welcome here friend.

Ya, Im considering a Flux style grow as well, but probably a more conservative y of y's if that makes sense. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom