Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

ATF Veg Day 30

Aside from the confirmation that she is a girl, not a lot to report with this girl. Gave her a few ounces of water on the top inch of the soil earlier today but she has a bit before she's ready for another drink. I will be topping her down to the 4th node either later tonight or tomorrow. Perhaps a Quadline for @Asesino? I don't know yet for sure on the quadline yet, gotta look under the carriage and see what she wants to do.

Black Cherry Punch Cob

We got this monster girl finally all bagged up on in the fridge to do some Slow and Low drying, and I through over 100 grams of her into cobs. Man is she a sticky sticky strain. Can't wait to try the effects in Cob form! She starting her 24 hour sweat tonight and will finish up about 6pm tomorrow. Can't wait to see what's happening in that Cob magic!!

Hawaiian Mayan Gold Flip Day 38, Day 28 With Hairs

We are overdue on an update for this girl. She is enjoying having a bit more room in the flower tent now that the BCP is gone. She is starting to yellow up just slightly and I am seeing a little color coming out in some of the leaves (cooler night time temps I assume). She got a gallon of rain water yesterday and is drinking fast. She will get another gallon tomorrow. Didn't really get a chance to get any good wiffs of her so nothing to report on the smells. Overall she's looking happy and healthy, and very happy with her growth.

most of us call the shape of a female preflower, tearshaped, only you see a butplug, a scrotum i can understand but a butplug??? hihi
but when it first appears its more like an upside down cone shell
There ya go! :laugh:
I know Chris Scorpio asked me last week to see pics of the roots at up my up potting from the solo cup.
Nice!
I don't know yet for sure on the quadline yet, gotta look under the carriage and see what she wants to do.
If the cupboard is running low I'd say that plant is itching to produce a whole tub of buds for you right now! How much longer is a quad going to take to get to the finish line?
Can't wait to see what's happening in that Cob magic!!
Have you found a difference between the wrapped and unwrapped cobs?

Great set of curlies on the Hawaiian Mayan! Good luck for a result on Tuesday. :fingerscrossed:

Black Cherry Punch Cob

We got this monster girl finally all bagged up on in the fridge to do some Slow and Low drying, and I through over 100 grams of her into cobs. Man is she a sticky sticky strain. Can't wait to try the effects in Cob form! She starting her 24 hour sweat tonight and will finish up about 6pm tomorrow. Can't wait to see what's happening in that Cob magic!!

Those cobs do look magic Van, there beautiful. So's the Hawaian

Massachusetts first recreational store opens tomorrow, well I think that is great, I do not understand why anyone would pay $300/oz. when it cost less than that to set up your own grow tent in your cellar. I am a small time grower who can produce any strain I need for any reason........relaxing, social, sleep, pain. So congrats to all you growers who take care of your own needs. :Namaste:

Those cobs do look magic Van, there beautiful. So's the Hawaian

Thanks brother, can't wait t give those cobs a whirl. Maybe I will bring some with us to the Harvest Cup, though perhaps a more sative dominant strain might be more appropriate LOL.

There ya go! :laugh:

Nice!

If the cupboard is running low I'd say that plant is itching to produce a whole tub of buds for you right now! How much longer is a quad going to take to get to the finish line?

Have you found a difference between the wrapped and unwrapped cobs?

Great set of curlies on the Hawaiian Mayan! Good luck for a result on Tuesday. :fingerscrossed:

Hey Shed, the cupboards running low is relative. I have enough to get me through a normal grow so no need to rush her. I can veg her 60-90 days and a full flower and be fine on the meds. I only use the ATF when the pain is on its highest level or for bad spasms. I don't like to use it too often.....no need to risk building any tolerance to it.

As for how much longer would it take....I don't know. When I mainlined the White Widow, she vegged a total of about 95 days. I can't imagine it taking more than 40-50 more days to get her where I want her to me.

On a side note, we looked under the carriage on the Stankberry plants and DTFs last night. We can announce its looking like 2 boy Stankberry plants (1, and 4...both non-mutants) and 2 girls (2, and 3....both mutants). The DTF is still a little earlier in its development and isn't showing enough to call anything but its looking like 1 is leaning towards a boy and 1 towards a girl and two are completely not showing any signs yet. Hopefully by the end of the week, they will show.

As for the Cobs, I don't know that there is any difference between the once in the husks and the canary cob. I like the looks and texture of the ones in the husks personally but thats just a looks thing really.

Massachusetts first recreational store opens tomorrow, well I think that is great, I do not understand why anyone would pay $300/oz. when it cost less than that to set up your own grow tent in your cellar. I am a small time grower who can produce any strain I need for any reason........relaxing, social, sleep, pain. So congrats to all you growers who take care of your own needs. :Namaste:

Its going to be crazy to see how busy those two stores are their first couple weeks open. I can see the casual smoker using the stores more than those of us that use regularly. But then again, there are a lot of people with family situations or even living situations where they can't grow their own. The markets going to be flooded for a while. No price wars with only two stores. Prices won't be dropping at all until more stores open.

Hey Shed, the cupboards running low is relative. I have enough to get me through a normal grow so no need to rush her. I can veg her 60-90 days and a full flower and be fine on the meds. I only use the ATF when the pain is on its highest level or for bad spasms. I don't like to use it too often.....no need to risk building any tolerance to it.

As for how much longer would it take....I don't know. When I mainlined the White Widow, she vegged a total of about 95 days. I can't imagine it taking more than 40-50 more days to get her where I want her to me.
If you got the time I think a quad would be a nice break from the complicated set of pipe cleaners! Congrats on the boy/girl mix on the ATF. Are you going to cross them?

African Meltdown Flip Day 53, Day 46 With Hairs

Quick update on this girl. Just guessing here, but I figure another 2 weeks on this girl. She is getting another gallon of rain water tonight. Smells are very sweet and tropical but I can't pinpoint yet. She is bulking up very nicely. More of the colas are starting to get some of the floppage. She should be a very good yielder!

Back
Top Bottom