Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

The good news is the contractor finished the septic and leach field install.....the dangerous part is now its in the hands of the Bureaucrats (Engineer and Board of Health) to sign off on it. Unfortunately we just got about 9-10 inches of snow so good luck getting them out there to do the inspection. I mean we can't have office people getting shoes dirty now can we.

In all seriousness, if things go well.....we COULD close next week. Nothing like pushing it to the last minute since our lease ends the 24th. I got a feeling that Thanksgiving week is going to be a busy one in Stankville. Hell today is another busy one. Gotta get rolling on the kitchen. I have been putting off packing it up cause its a pain in the ass, but we are down to crunch time. Need more boxes though. And that means I gotta dig out my truck.....*Sighs*.....and hope it will start LOL.

#GoStanksGo!
I feel you Van. Stupid snow! Great news with the septic system. Acting "as if"things are on schedule is tough especially with all the irons in the fire. I hope your inspection works out! My town had specific hours the inspector would do certain things. It seemed insane at the time. I had to figure him out and all went well. Good harvesting!

Yeah the same out there. They only meet once a month to approve plans. The engineer missed getting the initial plans to the Board of Health on time so we had to sit dead in the water for an entire month while nothing was done. We are coming up on 3 months since we put the offer in. Next time, we will just build.....its stressful, but at least you have a bit of control. Hell a house on our current street got completely built in the time that it took for them to do the paperwork for a septic system. Crazy crazy crazy.

I got skillz Duggs, I can pack and work and 420 at the same time.

I really enjoyed that fresh harvest BCP bud last night. Amazing how much it tastes like it smells!! Its got a sour undertone to it for sure. Makes me actually sweat!

I got skillz Duggs, I can pack and work and 420 at the same time.

I really enjoyed that fresh harvest BCP bud last night. Amazing how much it tastes like it smells!! Its got a sour undertone to it for sure. Makes me actually sweat!
Ide say.....yes the BCP is special , for sure.The taste was one thing i really liked about it.
She yields really good too.

yeah but she is a pain in the arse to trim!! Did you make any bubble hash from yours? Its so resinous that it would probably be a fantastic hash. Can't wait to hook up the bubble hash machine I picked up from Vex and get to try it out!

Well done on the harvest, 4 hours of trim jail....yeah bittersweet work there. Such a lovely looking plant. I would be ok with trim jail on that.

Moving is always a pain in the ass. Especially all the little bureaucratic hoops you gotta jump through. But it’s nice when it’s done.

yeah but she is a pain in the arse to trim!! Did you make any bubble hash from yours? Its so resinous that it would probably be a fantastic hash. Can't wait to hook up the bubble hash machine I picked up from Vex and get to try it out!
Nah....havent had time lately.Pretty soon i wont be able to close my deep freezer for bags of trim...got about 20 to 25 bags.....all of it DBHBB. Every bag about a full batch of BH too.
Van...when u are ready to start with it...give my a holler and il help ya out .....give good tips etc ok. cheers bud.

yeah I am hurting pretty good today. Haven't smoked anything yet. I actually enjoy my sober times and wish I didn't have to smoke as much as I do. Having said that as much as I love my sober times, i love the relief from the pain even more.

Its been a light day of packing so far, will try to get a couple more boxes packed. We will put a big dent in what's left this weekend. About to have to light something up here soon! Thinking some Tangie Ghost Train or possibly some ATF. Choices are a good thing.

@Duggan I will definitely ping ya when its time to do it. I have never done it so I will want some pointers and some pitfalls to watch out for!

Yeah the same out there. They only meet once a month to approve plans. The engineer missed getting the initial plans to the Board of Health on time so we had to sit dead in the water for an entire month while nothing was done. We are coming up on 3 months since we put the offer in. Next time, we will just build.....its stressful, but at least you have a bit of control. Hell a house on our current street got completely built in the time that it took for them to do the paperwork for a septic system. Crazy crazy crazy.
Patience is hard. You're almost there! Now if we can get the snow to stop.

Thanks brother. Its crazy....we made the offer near the end of August. Things happen for a reason.....so whatever it is better be good!
seriously a pain in the arse buying in this market. hope all goes smooth, that title 5 can get hairy sounds like you have it under control though

Congrats on the great harvest van! Your plants are looking top notch as always. Congrats on the new spot. Hopefull things go smoothly for you going forward

Back
Top Bottom