So I have added 3 Gal of water and it is back where it needed to be; in the water I added another 75% cal mag boost, 50% b-52 boost, and 1.5 tsp a and b each but my ppm is at 650 and I want 700ish so I will keep adding little bits of a and b in 1:1

I keep looking at this pulling some branches under the screen and get growth tips unblocked and ready for flip on the front ladies and maaan it is not easy to leave the ladies for 4 days in heavy veg :rofl: I keep thinking another dab and I will be ready for plant work and then I start looking through the 200+ notifications lmao

In a solid medium you can usually bend the stiffer branches when the plant is thirsty. That makes it a lot tougher in DWC!
Luckily the Blue dream under net is in solid medium (promix hp) so I can do this but worst case a little supercrop pinching and the branch is soft :rofl:

1596669885869.png
These are my cheap pot lifters/aerators...97 cents each and vinyl coated...will outlast me.

68959BC4-E116-44A3-AFF6-99CECC84F5D3.jpeg

These are my cheap pot lifters/aerators...97 cents each and vinyl coated...will outlast me.
Yup, those are perfect! I'm not sure how well they would work with fabric pots bigger than 5 gal though. They my sag around the edges with the weight.

I finally got in the tent and pulled down shoots under the net I had lots of shoots so I sorta just gently yanked and bent them in half to get them over but then I ran out of pipe cleaners for the Afghan lol I sorta did leaf tucking with her tips a little

IMG_6873.JPG

well I last minute decided to stay with AN for bloom. Even though the only bloom we can get is the sensi bloom coco I got it as the guy at my local that I trust says he knows people using it in a recirculating system. As I expected the only difference is the magnesium levels and idek about the calcium it is the same as my non coco sensi grow. I always take the price labels off the bottles after I get them so I don't get reminded what I paid :rofl: and then nobody ever says anything either; today I went and got sensi bloom coco a and b, calimagic, big bud, bluelab care kit with calibration/storage fluids and all cleaning tools. $150

well conspiracy theories aside like 5 minutes after I got home with the blue lab care kit the monitor started blinking for a calibration but it was still exactly on the 7 and 4 when I did get to the calibration. I decided I would test the ppm part every 2 months as i'm cheap and it is quality (I can not actually calibrate it I don't think they just say clean until the correct ec is displayed :rofl: so why do that monthly. I cleaned both probes with solutions provided tho so now I can feel I am not killing my bluelab

What a wonderful garden you have mate inside and out! I know nothing about DWC and am just learning coco but skimming through your journal I picked up alot, maybe try my hand at it later the root growth is phenomenal. Subbed in lookomg forward to your following your journey :Namaste:

Thank you so much I really love gardens lol planting stuff is an addiction :ganjamon:

I am learning on the hydro game but I use promix not coco, I have never wanted to water coco daily that is why I go rdwc with large water capacity.

I am honestly so happy to have all these new faces in here I hope to provide an awesome trip through my flowering of these gals
:thanks::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom