SunWorshiper's Offgrid Greenhouse 730nm Flower Initiator & Marshydro 48

Re: Duckfoot's Offgrid Greenhouse Hibrix 730nm Flower Initiator Marshydro Reflector 4

Swamp cooler installed and loving it. 3 birds one stone. Temp, circulation and humidity.
20160717_101241.jpg

Re: Duckfoot's Offgrid Greenhouse Hibrix 730nm Flower Initiator Marshydro Reflector 4

I swear I posted the next pic but it hasn't shown yet. Last time this happened I reposted and then only to find I had double posted and we had turned a page. Really hoping not to make more mistakes, yet again twice lol.

20160729_074537.jpg
Finally my soil has done cooked. First transplant into doc buds hibrix kit! 110 gallon tub with maybe half filled with a custom pot inside. Diesel in the lead as usual. Really my favorite as far as growing of the 4 strains.

This was august 15th. 3 days after I let the lights run less than daylight and also flipped on the flower initiator. Before this I had kept the days from getting shorter with the marshydro led. Actually I let the sunset reduce naturally but kept my morning light on before sunrise without reducing the time there. So the days did shorten but not as much as natural.
20160815_183227.jpg

2016-08-30_18_23_22.jpg
ok this is real time finally. 19 days into flower. From here on it will be new pics on my infamous Sativa Sunday updates. Maybe a random one here and there but most will just be on sundays. Thanks for the views anyone who made it this far :D oh and bubblechem still only girl with sugar.

20160831_115718.jpg
Cloudy and smokey all day. Few wildfires nearby. So keeping the room cool is much easier. Don't need as much power but then again don't have as much power to spare either. So when the generator gets turned on to help supplement the solar panels I'll run the marshydro. Depending on the battery bank level I will run them on and off even when the generator is not on. Sometimes full spectrum sometimes just grow or bloom. Depending on the time of day. It's days like these that led is so awesome. Great light for little wattage. Also little heat produced. Don't need the lights at all really on a sunny day. Does help a little early and late but man with these super overcast days these lights are the bees knees. Also the honeywell swamp cooler is awesome as it does so much for so little wattage. Being offgrid is a pain but it is rewarding as you have to make the best of everything and waste nothing. Anyway just thought I would share a cloudy day pic. Diesel is starting to show signs of sugar so hopefully this Sativa Sunday I will have some decent pics of her to post and also the garden.

This is really awesome.I would like to pay a visit to your forest.:bravo:
20160831_115718.jpg
Cloudy and smokey all day. Few wildfires nearby. So keeping the room cool is much easier. Don't need as much power but then again don't have as much power to spare either. So when the generator gets turned on to help supplement the solar panels I'll run the marshydro. Depending on the battery bank level I will run them on and off even when the generator is not on. Sometimes full spectrum sometimes just grow or bloom. Depending on the time of day. It's days like these that led is so awesome. Great light for little wattage. Also little heat produced. Don't need the lights at all really on a sunny day. Does help a little early and late but man with these super overcast days these lights are the bees knees. Also the honeywell swamp cooler is awesome as it does so much for so little wattage. Being offgrid is a pain but it is rewarding as you have to make the best of everything and waste nothing. Anyway just thought I would share a cloudy day pic. Diesel is starting to show signs of sugar so hopefully this Sativa Sunday I will have some decent pics of her to post and also the garden.

Back
Top Bottom