SunWorshiper's Offgrid Greenhouse 730nm Flower Initiator & Marshydro 48

Re: Duckfoot's Offgrid Greenhouse Hibrix 730nm Flower Initiator Marshydro Reflector 4

Was that clone from a flowering plant? Looks wild lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The clone was taken during veg. Braided during veg. To save power I waited until she started to show signs of flowering and then moved all the clones into a separate room. Now they all just get window sunlight which would bloom them now except I run gas lantern technique to keep them vegging. When using gas lantern technique they stay looking like first week or two of flower. Then when they go into bloom they bloom a lil faster. From what I read. This is my first offgrid grow so first time I've ever needed to do gas lantern.

Re: Duckfoot's Offgrid Greenhouse Hibrix 730nm Flower Initiator Marshydro Reflector 4

2016-09-11_10_07_17.jpg
2016-09-11_10_07_34.jpg

That's how I felt in the 90's. Heck that's how I still feel when I leave the state. Hopefully the legalization movement will go like dominoes. Looks like Nevada and a few more states going full freedom this November and maybe all of Canada soon? Going to be an interesting next few years.

Bubblechem, last pic of Sativa Sunday. Probably spray brix tomorrow or Tuesday depending on weather as I opted to not spray last Thursday due to environmental issues too. So messes up my photo schedule lol. Will try to give another update Wednesday maybe. Starting to get in the 40s and 30s F at night so I added a carbon filter to the exhaust fan. I noticed at night the outside cold air comes downhill and runs right into the room through the vent. Hopefully the restrictive properties of the air filter can have a positive side and keep most of the freezing air outside. Also the slow of pace will help the passive intake air have time to warm up more before entering the room. If that doesnt work well enough I did also rob the bbq grill of its propane tank and found a heater attachment for it. Going to be interesting to see how long I can stretch out the growing season. I had a friend that would say a 10hp trick doesn't do hardly anything, but if you can come up with ten 10hp tricks that's 100hp! Really hoping I got enough tricks up my sleeve to pull off this montana greenhouse grow...
2016-09-11_10_08_27.jpg

Temperature outside last night got down to 40 f. Room this morning was 56 f. Got a heater in there now until temps get back up to operating levels. Which might be all day as its not supposed to get over 59 today. Like to see it in the 70s but it's just one cold day here so thinking upper 60s will do as the rest of the week will be naturally warmer.

Yes getting cold! Last night was about 30 f. I decided to roll the dice and not turn the heat on. Wanted to see how my geothermal heat would do. I have to say I was kinda a nervous wreck and every time I awoke in the night I got up and checked the greenhouse in case it needed heat. Then I was kinda freaking when my alarm went off for work and I got dressed only to walk outside and see frost on the ground. I ran to my wireless sensor in a small panic lol and was very happy to see the temp right at 48 f and the backup sensor at 50f. I did turn the heat on so the plants would be ready to grow once the sun and lights came on. Next time it freezes I will run the heat on low but it is good to know I have a little wiggle room. Just have to keep in mind the wiggle room will shrink once winter gets closer. Hope I can stay ahead of this new learnin curve :)

wow,your country is really cold then...i can not survive without both heater and AC.

Back
Top Bottom