SunWorshiper's Offgrid Greenhouse 730nm Flower Initiator & Marshydro 48

Re: Duckfoot's Offgrid Greenhouse Hibrix 730nm Flower Initiator Marshydro Reflector 4

2016-09-01_14_39_41.jpg
So I decided to have 2 days a week I post pics, more or less. Otherwise I'd post pics everyday sometimes and other times not post enough. I already have my Sativa Sunday that is my normal pic sharing day. Now I've decided to add a hibrix Thursday as this is the day I spray hibrix.....
Damn suddenly I'm seeing marshydro Mondays and flower initiator Fridays too :) guess 4 outta 7 days ain't too bad lol

Re: Duckfoot's Offgrid Greenhouse Hibrix 730nm Flower Initiator Marshydro Reflector 4

Thanks Plata. You can always make one for cheap. Better than no greenhouse, at least where I live. It's like a desert here. We have trees on the mountain but it's called a high desert. 13" or 33cm of rain per year. Maybe try searching youtube for how to build a cheap greenhouse. My friend built 2 greenhouses with used dog kennel from Craigslist. Maybe try livestock fencing and t-posts? So many ways to make a greenhouse. Just make sure to leave extra room for equipment, fans, lights, humidifier etc to be added later.

I'm starting to think about it seriously, just got a fan today, for free, and works perfectly, so... who knows, I just have to find a good place and set it up.
I've not made my mind already, but maybe after watching few videos for some ideas I do it.

May I ask how much did you spend on the lights? And how much does it cost you (I mean the electric bill).

Plata I'm a legal medicinal grow so I have nothing to feel uncomfortable about. Feel free to ask questions. I dont have an electricity bill. I live off grid. All my power is solar or diesel generator. So that's why I use led. Best amount of light for wattage or electricity bill. Also less heat and they last much longer. I went with marshydro because from my research they have good reviews and good customer service. The lights were about $100 each.

Congrats , you are a legal grower

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Temp outside at sunrise was 41 degrees. The greenhouse was 57! No added heat. Just good insulation. Still going to get a backup propane heater for October but as for now I'm stoked with an extra 16 degrees of warmth. Might just have a chance to harvest :)

2016-09-03_10_38_36.jpg
a clone of the diesel I took a few months ago. Can't be larger than 1ftx1ft until I harvest one of my big girls so I do what I can to keep her small. I'm sure the braid will cause the plant to hang herself but I was just so tired of topping and topping.

Funny stem that clone has!!! What happened?
By law I can only have 4 big plants and 12 small plants less than 1ftx1ft. So I topped the clone and she grew 3 large branches. Instead of topping again and again to keep her smaller than 1x1 I decided to braid the branches lol. Just goofing off really.

Back
Top Bottom