Tales From The Krip!

Just had to do the same. Thought I was good. Till I wasn't. Bwhahahaha

I got lucky with local dispensary actually '' having good weed for 120oz

That won't ever last.
It’s $125 per quarter here. And you need a prescription. Easy enough to get, but costly.

So true!

And hello you! I’ve missed seeing you around.

♥️🥰♥️🥰♥️🥰
Trying to finish up everything and spinning like a top. :rofl:
I seam to accomplish a little of everything and all of nothing. :rolleyes:
I'm getting closer to finishing, me and Mr Visa.;)
Then I can concentrate on growing and 420 again. :thumb:
Love to see your Sunshine everything you go.:green_heart:
Take care T.:hug:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

...If I were stateside, I'd h00k Ya' up in a heartbeat Mr. K, as my stash continues to flourish...after a successful reversal project last year, I'm thinking one more production run, then concentrate on making seeds/hybrid strains of some proven winners...take care...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...🌴🌵...

...If I were stateside, I'd h00k Ya' up in a heartbeat Mr. K, as my stash continues to flourish...after a successful reversal project last year, I'm thinking one more production run, then concentrate on making seeds/hybrid strains of some proven winners...take care...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...🌴🌵...
Thanks, Brother! If you were stateside, we'd both probably be running low on stash from partying together all the time! :rofl:
:passitleft:

STONER JOKE - DON'T EVEN TRY READING UNLESS BAKED!

So, a monkey is sitting in a tree and sparks up a fatty joint. As he's enjoying his rolled handiwork a lizard comes by and says "shit dude that smells delicious, mind if I join ya?"

Monkey replies "No of course not, come on up man."

So lizard and monkey sit an smoke for a bit; but this is quite a hefty J so lizard says he needs to tap out real quick and go get some water from the stream, cotton mouth aint nothin to fuck with after all.

So lizard crawls down to the stream bank and leans over to start drinking. Lizard, however, is totally baked already and a little stumbly. He promptly falls into the fast flowing water and is nearly swept away to his inevitable demise.

Fortunately, an Alligator sees him and comes to the rescue sweeping him onto his back and swimming him to shore. When he drops lizard off back on the ground he asks him "Dude WTF are you doing?! You cant swim, you almost died.."

Lizard quickly replies "Thanks for savin me dude, I was gettin some water to drink an I fell in cuz monkey got me crazy stoned. Hes blazing some serious dank over in the trees, smoked me down fat."

Now Alligator likes what he's hearin an heads over to check this situation out. He spots Monkey quickly, still up in the tree blazin away, and calls up to him "Hey man any chance theres any of that left to share?"

Monkey looks down confused and yells back "Holy shit lizard how much water did you drink?!?"

L O L L I N G !

I once read this in a Fortune Cookie 🥠

“Making plans with a weed smoker is like having sex with a prostitute. They’ll tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie..”

PS Before I set the political incorrect police in motion and they try to cancel the cookie: I totally never read that in a fortune cookie.

TOPPED, POTTED & VEGGING OUT

So, I'm a little overdue for an update but I have been trying to pop in on people's journals.

The little ladies are all doing well. Two of them got an Uncle Ben's Topping (UBT) to get four primary colas. I actually miscounted the nodes on one of the Cheeselicious plants (thanks to the first nodes being burnt, and topped one node too high but, with some training, she'll still bush out nicely.

The two Cheeselicious have been up-potted but, for the life of me, I could not find any of the #1 containers among the hundreds of containers I have laying around, so put them in 2 L (half gallon) containers before their final up-pot to the #10's. I dusted the roots and planting hole with more mychorrizae and rock dust when I did the transplant.

I still have the White Widow in her original 4" container for no other reason than I was too busy or too lazy to do the third plant, at the time. I'm really focused on the two Cheeselicious, to be honest, but will find some way to try to keep the White Widow going outdoors when there's no more room in the tent.

Here's the White Widow:

And here are the two Cheeselicous:

Happy Harvests!

K

Here once again my fine fello
Brother LA! Great to see you back and looking forward to seeing what you can do in the small space! :high-five:

For anyone who hasn't been privileged enough to see one of LA's "Fluxes", I'd get subbed up to his new journal here:

And, if you want to see what's coming, checkout his tutorial on Fluxing here:

Good morning Sir K

Plants are looking pretty!

🤩🤩🤩
Great day, Tra, and thank you, Darlin'! :thanks:

Hey, is it true you go by "Trala" because that's the sound the alarm makes when someone codes in the hospital? :hmmmm:

Just curious! :rofl:

My brother! Missed you sir!
Brother Ween!!! :woohoo:

I've missed you, too, Bro, and it's been way too long! :high-five:

I almost didn't recognize you without all those 420 titles under your name! I don't know if it can be done, but you should check with Brother @420 to see if there's any way they can restore those?

Whatcha got growing on? Got any pretty pics to post for me? Feel free to post here if you don't have a journal up, yet.

It's really great to see you back! :goof:

Brother Ween!!! :woohoo:

I've missed you, too, Bro, and it's been way too long! :high-five:

I almost didn't recognize you without all those 420 titles under your name! I don't know if it can be done, but you should check with Brother @420 to see if there's any way they can restore those?

Whatcha got growing on? Got any pretty pics to post for me? Feel free to post here if you don't have a journal up, yet.

It's really great to see you back! :goof:

I guess I will do that. I just came back yesterday because I saw LA's thread which pushed me over. I am getting serious now so I need to be here. Journal to come soon.......

I guess I will do that. I just came back yesterday because I saw LA's thread which pushed me over. I am getting serious now so I need to be here. Journal to come soon.......
Yeah, I was just pushing @Light Addict's new journal a few posts above but I have a disagreement with him on the title...I think he should have called it, "The Flux Stops Here", but that's just me! :rofl:

I'll be waiting on your journal and hope everything is great with you, Brother! BTW, how are those Blueberry plants doing?

Yeah, I was just pushing @Light Addict's new journal a few posts above but I have a disagreement with him on the title...I think he should have called it, "The Flux Stops Here", but that's just me! :rofl:

I'll be waiting on your journal and hope everything is great with you, Brother! BTW, how are those Blueberry plants doing?

Yes, I like it! Not sure if I can/will use my usual pink floyd title but I'll start it fairly soon.

So, I kind of suck at browing blueberries I guess but it's going to start getting better. Last summer, I was picking nice bowls of beautiful strawberries every 3 days! I had to relocate some of my blueberries, lost some and got other new ones so am hoping to make a pie this year!

Great day, Tra, and thank you, Darlin'! :thanks:

Hey, is it true you go by "Trala" because that's the sound the alarm makes when someone codes in the hospital? :hmmmm:

Just curious! :rofl:
100%!

🚨♥️🚨♥️🚨♥️

Yeah nah. My mum called me that. No one really calls me Trala now, just my brothers when I see them. It always feels nice to read it. I get Tra tho.

Back
Top Bottom