TeSmp's 5 Gallon DWC + 2L DWC-H's + 2L Hempy + 2L Soil

re: TeSmp's 5 Gallon DWC + 2L DWC-H's + 2L Hempy + 2L Soil

Its strange seeing these budsticks after I'm used to seeing your Widows. Mariah's wider than she is tall

Its strange seeing these budsticks after I'm used to seeing your Widows. Mariah's wider than she is tall

Lol ya these are purely for experimenting and to fill up the tent. I had no room to veg any plants in there and I'm on a strict timeframe because I'm moving right when these finish!

Here's how things are set up now. i got a new humidifier because the RH was down at 7% today and temps were getting to high. I couldnt set the giesel on top of the box because it was to tall and the humidifier took its place. This humidifier works so much better and its at 45% now on the low setting and you can't see mist come out at all or feel it! So I cut a hole in the box and placed the Giesel in it :)

IMG_109211.jpg

Thanks Stoned. I got 2 soil/perlite 3 gallon WW's, 2 DWC-H 2L, 1 hempy perlite/vermiculite, 1 soil/perlite 2L, 3 different strains :) my tent is 3x2 I don't think i've mentioned, oops!

Thats awesome! It will be very cool to see how the different mediums and strains perform for you. There is no "proper" way to grow and every medium and growing method has it's own pros & cons so it will definitely be nice to experiment and decide yourself which method is best for you!

Wow only 3x2? I have a 2'x4' and I don't think I could even squeeze in that much stuff. Looks like you are maximizing space efficiency :thumb:

Thats awesome! It will be very cool to see how the different mediums and strains perform for you. There is no "proper" way to grow and every medium and growing method has it's own pros & cons so it will definitely be nice to experiment and decide yourself which method is best for you!

Wow only 3x2? I have a 2'x4' and I don't think I could even squeeze in that much stuff. Looks like you are maximizing space efficiency :thumb:

Lol ya its taken some thinking and rearranging to get the way I want! I really wish I would've got some nicer clones to see how things would turn out. After all these finish and I move I think I'm just going to do one big plant under a screen in DWC.

I would love to see that. I've seen single plant Scrogs that could easily fill your tent

Yup it would be pretty sweet. So far that's my main idea, if anything pops up between then I'll think about it :)

hey teSmp, hows things mate, looks like your getting some very nice plants, my plants have had their 2nd feed of bpn at full strength and they seem to love it, also got good news, i had people doubt that i would end up with any females due to me only planting 1 or 2 seeds per strain, i only planted 1 special kush, 2 big bud#2 but the dog ate the 1, and a nl x bb fem, and they have all turned out as females, cant believe it i thought id only have 1 or 2 fem at the most, but all 3 of my big plants are fem, they been in flower for under a week and all have shown signs of sex and their all female, their all loving the bpn as well so thanks mate, ill update pics when i get back online properly, but since the bpn the plants have really filled out, i guess the strains i have got are low plants as they have gained not much height but they have all grown over the edges of the pots and the cannopy is even across all the branches, my big bud#2 is crying out for a scrog and im sure it would fill the whole space i have got under a scrog but i have not got the room with the other 2 plants, but i got some more free big bud#2 seeds from herbies when i ordered my new auto fem so when i have finished this grow i might try a big bud with a scrog cus at the moment its covering more space than 1 of your scrogs so after a few more weeks it would really fill the space well, i could do with having it in its own room with its own scrog as im sure it would fill it in no time,

just thought id let you know where im at as im still having problems with the phone line, i have now changed providers as my old service provider didnt get it sorted so ive got a new line fitted on the 30th so ill be back online then but for now im getting on as and when i can usually when i take the kids to see my mom, but even my seedlings are really taking off with bpn so thanks for the help with that mate, ill show you the pics when i get back on line, i cant believe the difference bpn made to the plants, they are so thick with growth now, i think ill get a good yield off the big bud as the whole cannopy is even all over and it has grown at every node along the stem and along each branch and each new branch at the nodes has shot up level with the top of the plant, im finding it difficult to tie branches out the way now as their is just to many.

could i pick your brains or anyone else about an auto, i got this auto g13poisen dwarf, its about 3 or 4 weeks old, its 1cm above the top of soil less than an inch in height, it has got a set of leaves with 3 blades 2 it, how ever you could place a penny or a cent over the top of the plant and it would be able to hide the plant under it, its as if its totally a minature version of a big plant, i was going to give up on it and purchased another auto which has just gone into a pot, but this first one has started growing, its just seems like the leaves are tiny as if its some sort of micro grow, when i say small i mean real small, my other seeds and plants grow well in the compost im using but this just seems really stunted, possibly bad seed, but it has started to grow although it is tiny leaves so ive put it under 24-0 for a while and see what happens

hey teSmp, hows things mate, looks like your getting some very nice plants, my plants have had their 2nd feed of bpn at full strength and they seem to love it, also got good news, i had people doubt that i would end up with any females due to me only planting 1 or 2 seeds per strain, i only planted 1 special kush, 2 big bud#2 but the dog ate the 1, and a nl x bb fem, and they have all turned out as females, cant believe it i thought id only have 1 or 2 fem at the most, but all 3 of my big plants are fem, they been in flower for under a week and all have shown signs of sex and their all female, their all loving the bpn as well so thanks mate, ill update pics when i get back online properly, but since the bpn the plants have really filled out, i guess the strains i have got are low plants as they have gained not much height but they have all grown over the edges of the pots and the cannopy is even across all the branches, my big bud#2 is crying out for a scrog and im sure it would fill the whole space i have got under a scrog but i have not got the room with the other 2 plants, but i got some more free big bud#2 seeds from herbies when i ordered my new auto fem so when i have finished this grow i might try a big bud with a scrog cus at the moment its covering more space than 1 of your scrogs so after a few more weeks it would really fill the space well, i could do with having it in its own room with its own scrog as im sure it would fill it in no time,

just thought id let you know where im at as im still having problems with the phone line, i have now changed providers as my old service provider didnt get it sorted so ive got a new line fitted on the 30th so ill be back online then but for now im getting on as and when i can usually when i take the kids to see my mom, but even my seedlings are really taking off with bpn so thanks for the help with that mate, ill show you the pics when i get back on line, i cant believe the difference bpn made to the plants, they are so thick with growth now, i think ill get a good yield off the big bud as the whole cannopy is even all over and it has grown at every node along the stem and along each branch and each new branch at the nodes has shot up level with the top of the plant, im finding it difficult to tie branches out the way now as their is just to many.

could i pick your brains or anyone else about an auto, i got this auto g13poisen dwarf, its about 3 or 4 weeks old, its 1cm above the top of soil less than an inch in height, it has got a set of leaves with 3 blades 2 it, how ever you could place a penny or a cent over the top of the plant and it would be able to hide the plant under it, its as if its totally a minature version of a big plant, i was going to give up on it and purchased another auto which has just gone into a pot, but this first one has started growing, its just seems like the leaves are tiny as if its some sort of micro grow, when i say small i mean real small, my other seeds and plants grow well in the compost im using but this just seems really stunted, possibly bad seed, but it has started to grow although it is tiny leaves so ive put it under 24-0 for a while and see what happens

Things are going pretty good here, just about to do the last flush on the bigger WW and chop her down Sunday. The 2 WW clones that I've recently got haven't taken off like I've wanted them to. However, today is day 13 of flowering and I LST'd them the other day so if they take off and stretch the next 10-14 days like my bigger WW's I should a few nice 10-12" arms on them. Really hoping for that! Glad your plants are doing well for you, I'll be doing a one plant hydro SCROG that fills my tent as soon as I move in a few months. The two WW's I have now are about 15" wide x 12" long.

I really couldn't tell you much about the autos I've never done anything like that. Personally I would probably toss it or keep it aside and start another, you never know it could take off just depends if you want to wait and see.

you should pinch 2" of root off all the tap roots poking through bottom of your net pot. this will promote latteral branching making your tap roots look like centepids, not to meantion it works just like topping does for the top of a plant, it forces the plant to focus more energy on root production, which in DWC is something you def want more of! you want root balls that fill up the entire buckets!!

check out the last page on my pineapple chunk grow, there is some proof of its effectiveness, i even did this every 2-3 days until the entire bottom of my net pot was as bushy as the top.

the grows are looking awesome, cant wait to see more.

you should pinch 2" of root off all the tap roots poking through bottom of your net pot. this will promote latteral branching making your tap roots look like centepids, not to meantion it works just like topping does for the top of a plant, it forces the plant to focus more energy on root production, which in DWC is something you def want more of! you want root balls that fill up the entire buckets!!

check out the last page on my pineapple chunk grow, there is some proof of its effectiveness, i even did this every 2-3 days until the entire bottom of my net pot was as bushy as the top.

the grows are looking awesome, cant wait to see more.

Damn man you got a ton of roots on that one! I just got this plant and it, it had minimal roots and it went straight into the bucket and flower because I'm moving in 6 weeks now (8 weeks when it started). Would your technique work on a flowering plant? It just seems to be growing so I don't really want to stress it much. Thanks for coming by :)

Here's some updates,

Pics: The two white widow clones seem to be just starting to stretch a little 13 days in! If they don't have at least 6-10" arms by the 25th day I'm just gonna throw them in the garbage. The other purple kush isn't growing as fast (FIM'd one), but it's still growing.

IMG_1129.PNG

IMG_112314.jpg

IMG_11179.jpg

IMG_112117.jpg

I put air stones in the 2L's.

IMG_112215.jpg

The purple kush hempy 2L is nearly already as tall as the giesel. It kind of sucks because the bottom 5" is like node after node and then nodes space out like every inch and a half and then the top it starts getting tighter nodes again. None of them branch out though they're just little bud sites sticking off the main stalk.

IMG_11167.jpg

I replaced all the reservoirs today, cleaned out the big 5 gallon one real good. 1020 ppm, 5.6 pH and I also added 3 ml/gallon of 29% hydrogen peroxide. At least the WW clones are a nice green now instead of looking diseased like when my mom picked them up from the caregiver :/ Just in case you guys don't know the WW's are the LST'd ones and the other two are purple kush. The one with buds is the giesel (35 days of flower).

That purple kush looks like it is going to be one giant Budstick! :)

I hope so I'm worried about the spacing between the nodes. Still only day 13, kind of scared because I won't be able to keep the light close to all of the others if this one keeps growing like it is.

Supercrop! I can give you a link to a nice supercropping tutorial OldMedMan does in his journal if you'd like

But what will super cropping do to the main bud that your supposed to get on the lollipops?

I'm not too sure. You could ask OMM in his journal. He did it about 10 days ago and the buds look pretty much the same, the tip nug just seems to be bending upward toward the light like LST.

Heres the link, the supercropping tutorial is on 38, and the updated pics are on 52

Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

I'm not too sure. You could ask OMM in his journal. He did it about 10 days ago and the buds look pretty much the same, the tip nug just seems to be bending upward toward the light like LST.

Heres the link, the supercropping tutorial is on 38, and the updated pics are on 52

Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Thanks just went over there!

Back
Top Bottom