420 Magazine Background

The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

BeezLuiz

Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2018
Sounds like a similar experience I had about 30 years ago. Got to see Hunter S Thompson give a lecture (more of a ramble) at UC Berkeley. Throughout the talk people would walk up to the stage (including a buddy of mine) and hand him lit joint. Was a pretty cool experience.

PE636

Little time for an update finally.. Day 6 of 12/12. Power failure due to snowstorm at 530 am this morning put the girls in the dark 2 hours early. Power is still out tonight and I expect it will be later tomorrow before we get it back. Don't worry though, the generator is up and running the garden, some lights and fridge/freezer, phone chargers etc. Wood stove for heat so all is good. The girls are doing great, a few more days of tucking under the screen and it will be time to let them go vertical. Starting to get some smell and stickiness. Still on the veg nutes at about 45 percent. Here are some pictures from just after lights on tonight.

Dutchman1990

There's still a lot of little branches I need to get rid of aka make into clones for my buddy who is getting set up currently. I understand that will work ok for another week or so maybe do you know much about that PW? As in how late I can take clones without a big hassle to get them vegging?
I took clones off my Early Miss in flower week 3 and it takes a bit longer to root and reveg but you will get what they call a “monster crop” from a clone taken in flowering stage.

For comparison sake though my EM cuttings took 28 days before starting to grow and now look like this currently today.

buzz62

As in how late I can take clones without a big hassle to get them vegging?
I took clones off my Early Miss in flower week 3 and it takes a bit longer to root and reveg but you will get what they call a “monster crop” from a clone taken in flowering stage.

Earlier this year I flowered BB clones from a seeded mother to find our her sex early, and then brought them back to veg succesfully, and then cloned them during flower. They did keep expressing single flowers the entire time they were in veg. I hope Dutchmans right about a monster crop! !

Heres a pix of a BB clone at 10 days in rockwool. And my two Blues checking out the dispersion on a new light I added!

buzz62

Blueberry ILGM, 14 Weeks from seed, 6 Weeks flower, 2-3 weeks to go.
Looking great! And outside, nice! Here's what it looks like outside at my place! ;)

Some lovely looking plants in here! I had a Show and Tell (GG4xHuckleberry Soda) From Annunaki Genetics that smelt like shit. There was not other way to describe it. It was awful. When it dried and cured it lost it a bit thankfully. It smells much better now.
I’ve got a Cherry Wine CBD strain in the tent now that smells like cat piss. I’m hoping that goes away after the cure. Not a favorite smell of mine. I don’t mind skunk as long as it’s not too strong, but cat piss is just too much. I would prefer a nice citrus odor. Lol