The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

This is exactly what I was expecting. The prices are unbelievable on stuff I have never heard of before. Even their cheapest stuff was still pretty pricey. Haven't even seen any that you can get more than 15g of though. The OCS also have a notice up on the site since yesterday.

"The response to cannabis legalization has resulted in a high volume of orders. Please expect your order to be delivered within one to five business days. We apologize for any inconvenience. "

Well no shit Sherlock WTF did you think was going to happen after being illegal for so long. :rofl:
Yeah true

Weedbay Canada is great on prices FYI

But if your looking for top notch quality best quality to date was house of cannabis . From bc .

Again rather give to the right person. Sadly im realizing can’t keep everyone happy . Fun times ahead man

Haven't really touched the Girls in the tent since last update. They are going slow but steady, picked up a bit with no training this week. Blue Cookies is catching up to her 2 older cousins. White Rhino is still putting out nodes really close together. Blueberry just doing her thing. She has the least even canopy of the 3, but I'm just going to let her go at this point as she is already taking up more than her fair share of space. They have now officially been upgraded from the Babies to the girls as you will see below. I know I know shut up and get on with the pics, here ya go.

Now this is why the other 3 are the girls now. We have 3 new babies. Introducing the Blue Cookie sisters. These 3 are going to be survivors for sure. The hell they have been through already is staggering. So I celebrate legalization in Canada by popping some new seeds. So into the water they go. 6 hours later all 3 on the bottom. Perfect! Fold up paper towel, wet it and put seeds in. Perfect! Need to find a warm place to put them. Think in the corner by the heat duct is the only warm place in my apartment right now. Perfect! NO! WRONG! 2 problems happened. Not enough paper towel, and too much hot air blowing on it. Checked 7 hours later and the paper towel is completely dry. I can see a crack in all of them and not going to give up. Re-moisten the paper towel and decide the only other place is in the tent at the top away from all the airflow. Did not realize there was not enough paper towel yet and sure enough 8 hours later bone dry again. Now though I can see a bit of root poking out of all of them. Perfect! NO! WRONG! The 1st half of all of them are black, but I can see some white trying to get out so maybe still some hope yet. Wet them down again and now finally realize I need more paper towel and to keep them away from moving air. Put them on top of the fridge this time. Perfect! Not hoping for much at all, but checked on them 12 hours later and had a 3/4" tap root on all 3 but all the tips were black. Also the cotyledons were pale yellow almost white, but figured they made it this far lets see what they will do. Got out the small pots, threw some dirt in and here we are 48 hours later.

Nice looking plants there, Nick.:thumb:

00 Blueberry Autos Day 17
Growing well now, all are slightly different looking but are also pretty similar. I have been wondering wether or not to top them at around day 21 but I'm not sure. What do you lot think? To top or to grow naturally with some lst? :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yup! :high-five:
They're all keepers in this garden. I just remember these experiences when I order seeds in the future. Hate to say it, but it generally only takes one bad batch of genetics for me to move on and never use that breeder again.

I'm hopeful still... @Icemann420 looks like he's gonna have a good Blueberry Bliss auto in that DWC bucket.

We'll just have to see how it shakes out. That's what makes these group grows so awesome. Being able to watch the same genetics reactions in several different environments. #learnin'shit

Stay lifted y'all!
:passitleft:

I agree with bad batch syndrome.

Morning guys.......

So I might actually be part of this comparative as my nl/bb is starting to show signs of life, still looks like raggedy Ann but she's growing which I'm happy about. We had some nice rain cpl nights bac and I think it just needed some of natures love to get going...and I moved her outdoors and left her to her devices.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Not much too look at but she's mine....lol. Noticing a dark tinge coming through at the base of the leaf junction where the fingers start..
But don't know if that's the bb genetics or the cool temps she's had outdoors as a last cold front came through......

Stankberry Seedling Day 1

Hey all

Here is our offering to the world of Blueberry genetics. We have our Stankberry strain that we just popped some beans for. They are a day old as of these pictures yesterday. I love em when they are young like this.....so cute!

Now it's a party!
:high-five:

Good to see ya buddy!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom