The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

Yo Canad!
Thx for the up potting tutorial!:high-five:
I'm not quite where you are at this stage....but your ladies look great.:thumb:

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

Tangie or the Purple?
Tangie I have no choice to flip in 2 weeks. Its a 10 week strain and I don't want to veg the purple for longer than 3 months lol.

Tangie Ghost Train veg day 34

20160703_092957.jpg

:goodjob:
Everyone meet Ayahuasca Purple Veg day 3
20160706_022408.jpg

I got 4 up but they all look like this lol

Tangie Ghost Train veg day 44 and last day of veg as tonight they are getting flipped to 12/12.

20160713_060043.jpg
20160713_060054.jpg

I noticed the biggest plant had 1 or 2 lower leaves starting to yellow slightly. I'll give it a nice transplant + tea next feeding. I also added my recharge today and I had an extra Ayahuasca Purple that I didn't want to waste so I threw it into the middle of these in a 2 gallon pot to flower straight from sprout.

@Canad420 The TGT looks really great! i really admire your skill and different techniques!

i have a Ayahuasca Purple sprout thats about the same as yours so please post more pics Lol!

7/6 I put my AP in cup with drain slits i keep it covered with a ziplock as a humidity dome opening it several times a day it surfaced 7/10 Sunday Morning and its already looking very strong. It has grown about three inches and is Starting to produce more leaves I have searched around your AP grow is the only one i can find.

Good Luck & Good Vibes
PLG

Yo Canad,
Looking wonderful here.:goodjob:
Forgive me bro if stated earlier, but what size are your growing areas?

Tangie Ghost Train flower day 12

20160725_231858.jpg
20160725_231916.jpg
20160725_231905.jpg

Ayahuasca Purple veg day 22

20160725_232002.jpg

Been a little bit since my last update. So far the kit has been magical, not a single issue and amazing health. Tangie has started its tiny buds and has done a bit of a stretch, which I am pretty happy with because I have plenty of space left to go up. The Ayahuasca Purples will get transplanted into their 10 gallon smart pots next weekend, but will continue to veg till TGT is finished.

Also made a stop at the headshop for a new nail.

13633278_1432153936811654_2070394847_o.jpg

Looking great! Make sure to keep up on the foliars and get a good GE drench in pretty fast so those stems stay strong. Then you can Cat Drench and take out the fake, resin encrusted plants and take pictures of those.

Fun way to grow, right? It's even more fun when you start to play around with timing. Wait till you get the produce from this crop. You're gonna have a real snobbish attitude like some of us do. In a good way. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom