The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

I'm getting 1/2 gallons to help dry and cure them.
Qts for the dried buds from the smaller plants in the azaleas..

..and bovedas :) 62%

Bovedas. I was looking at them earlier. I'll order some next week. :thumb:

Already have quart jars all ready to go. :laughtwo:

Pasta jars from goodwill - Nice and tall :)

I want a pickle jar harvest .

Hadn't thought of that Rad. I was planning on going to the Goodwill tomorrow. How fortuitous that we started this conversation. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Don't worry Bud, your harvest-o-plenty is coming. Count on it. :love:

Ya baby..."pickle jar harvest" now wer'e talkin....big fartin colas, loaded with resin....who's your daddy.:slide:
Sue, you sound so good girl...wow, glad your gettin on with it. Those quart mason jars hold pretty big colas.I like to put two or three in them for curing . It's pretty cool Sue when ya stop and think about how many jars your gonna need eh? When i know i can fill 2 doz. half quart jars....i'm smilin .No worries about running out before the next harvest. Wer'e all havin too much fun eh. It's also really cool to have alot of previous harvest's in jars ,in the freezer to chose from. My Mazar is just about done curing now and should prolly go there now.
Rambling.....:grinjoint: Have a great night Sue and Gang.

Ya baby..."pickle jar harvest" now wer'e talkin....big fartin colas, loaded with resin....who's your daddy.:slide:
Sue, you sound so good girl...wow, glad your gettin on with it. Those quart mason jars hold pretty big colas.I like to put two or three in them for curing . It's pretty cool Sue when ya stop and think about how many jars your gonna need eh? When i know i can fill 2 doz. half quart jars....i'm smilin .No worries about running out before the next harvest. Wer'e all havin too much fun eh. It's also really cool to have alot of previous harvest's in jars ,in the freezer to chose from. My Mazar is just about done curing now and should prolly go there now.
Rambling.....:grinjoint: Have a great night Sue and Gang.

Yeah Duggan, I like your ramblings, so no complaints here. :battingeyelashes: Have a good evening yourself. :love:

I'm going to forego the regular update, since I've already shared the mauling of my Cheese Candy. The only other thing that happened in my tent today was the regular Brix Foliar for the kit girls. Everyone was happy.

image27606.jpg

Tomorrow will be a better day. This one was fought with emotional minefields. Going out means running into people and dragging out all that grief again. *sigh* I much preferred yesterday's euphoria, but we knew that was rebound stuff, didn't we? :blushsmile: One day at a time Girl.

In with the good and out with the bad.... breath in.... breath out.....:circle-of-love:

Thank you Dennise. That's exactly how it feels. These are only plants, and I'm not that emotionally attached to this group. That may be what's bothering me. I never bonded with this group. Lord knows I tried, but that's hard to do when you had no time to devote to them. A new start is what's needed.

Sue, when you roast a bud, what temperature and how long have you found works best? TY!

I hear you talking Chimp but a little TLC along with the torture never hurts. LOL

We've never paid for a jar! Between jelly, mayo, tomato sauce, cheese sauces, jarred peppers, and even garlic jars we never had to. But we cook nearly every night Sue and my first grow was only 1 plant that increased over time as the jar count did. I even switched from a few brands that only came in plastic jars and not glass; anything for the girls.

:passitleft: High sue... If ya want to... I'm willing to put a bean to germ right now in honor of Dale and your blessed love affair and to toast a new beginning in your honor.... if your in... I'm in.... and we can see if we have any similar beans and I am willing to go either auto or fem.... Balls in your court and waiting on your return reply... and possibly there will be some other takers...:confused:.....:circle-of-love:

I'm in....going to pick up some new beans tomorrow....Blue Dream and Chemdawg91 for my new patient....don't know what Dale specifically liked, but I will be soaking and germing right away and would be willing to dedicate one of those strains to Dale....

Great idea, Dennise, we can keep him in our thoughts and help Sue transition at the same time..... :thumb:

I'm in.

well, these strains are for a new patient, and since I just lost 36 plants and all my clones and strains, I have to go with either at this point...I cannot wait to try Blue Dream and I did read BID's journals before he passed...it was just before my first grow...wow, life is short, people come and go in your life....I certainly haven't taken anything for granted in YEARS, so, either way, I don't think Sue would care what we grow as long as it is in Dale's name, but I defer at this time and wait for her weigh in.....:circle-of-love:

In that case the clone I just started in NCG 3.5 will be in Dale's honor.

Back
Top Bottom