The Quest For A Kilo

@mono forgive me of you've been asked this, I'm running a 4x4 with 600w but I've just purchased a Cooltube my temps have been ridiculous nearly 40° hopefully this will help.

What hood and fan setup do you use?

I currently use a batwing cheap hood.

6" outlet and fan
4" inlet with fan all from window..

Still temps are really high.

I'm getting the cool tube in soon as..

And I'm in South West UK.

I use a six inch rhino fan and a hortilux aircooled hood.

There is a big difference between aircooled hoods and cool tubes (cool tubes don't have the best light coverage)

The main thing for lowering temps is to have negative pressure in the tent or room and have the hot air removed completely from the room the tent is in.

I vent directly through the roof and out a vent in the loft. With the fan running 50% (160 cubic meters per hour) temps don't go above 27C unless I put the heater on in the room.

420-magazine-mobile720955848.jpg

420-magazine-mobile483961136.jpg

420-magazine-mobile841673429.jpg

420-magazine-mobile171622324.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1021230754.jpg

420-magazine-mobile896412917.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1995444592.jpg

And on another note, we have new vegetative growth on the unknown strain. Only took her 9 days to reveg.

420-magazine-mobile371904245.jpg

Mono, what did you do to get the unknown strain to start producing vegetation again?

At harvest I left a handful of small buds and three or four leaves.

I then just put her under 18/6 again, mainly blue light spectrum and gave her a high nitrogen feed.

Usually it can take a couple of weeks to reveg but this one took to it really well.

At harvest I left a handful of small buds and three or four leaves.

I then just put her under 18/6 again, mainly blue light spectrum and gave her a high nitrogen feed.

Usually it can take a couple of weeks to reveg but this one took to it really well.

Interesting, I will have to file that back in the memory bank.

Interesting, I will have to file that back in the memory bank.

It's really handy. I've only done it once before.

This particular plant was meant to be an auto, turned out to be a photoperiod plant, so I doubt I would have been able to find the exact phenotype again if I bought more seeds, would most likely have ended up with an auto.

Then once it was too late to clone, it started showing how nice it grew. So the reveg is the only way to be able to save it for another harvest or some clones.

I've seen some people on here do it with really good results and clone the reveged plant with no issues. Other have found they hermie quite easily in flowering or produce weak clones.

Congrats on the quick reveg. 9 days is pretty amazing . the last reveg I did took a month.

Will they reproduce buds if you grow them out again, or is it best used for growing clones?

Not that I noticed. She was still frosty. The buds seemed smaller but I think it was because I had so many tops.. She smoked and tasted the same though and clones really well..

So what do you do? Leave a little bit of growth on her when you harvest and put her back into the 18/6 cycle? That easy?

Back
Top Bottom