The Tard Goes High Brix

Looking really good in here. You got your temps and humidity in control?

If so, you're in for a nice harvest. Make sure you don't have a cold concrete slab messin' with your root temps.

Yeah Doc! Lights on it hangs around 80° and about 55% rh. Lights off and we get down to about 65° and 60% rh. Oh, and there's carpeting under the tent.

hey Tard....just a little note my brotha. In the one pic there i see a slight tip burn...very slight. Just remember to not go too heavy with the Tea Ok...it'l toast those tips pretty fast as it really revs up the soil...so watch that K! Cheers.:Namaste:

My soil was a bit hot when I started them Duggs and besides that, they stayed in solo cups a bit too long. They were really rootbound when I transplanted them. Thats why they look a bit rough. I gave them some epsoms a couple days ago and they loved it. Next theyll get a good dose of transplant to prep the soil for the flower run and when the buds set, theyll get the cat drench and then some OG alternated with energy and water to the finish. I got this homey :)

My soil was a bit hot when I started them Duggs and besides that, they stayed in solo cups a bit too long. They were really rootbound when I transplanted them. Thats why they look a bit rough. I gave them some epsoms a couple days ago and they loved it. Next theyll get a good dose of transplant to prep the soil for the flower run and when the buds set, theyll get the cat drench and then some OG alternated with energy and water to the finish. I got this homey :)

fast learner!! :bravo:

No probs brotha, i know you got it goin on my friend! Was unaware of all those issues early in your grow, my apologies!:adore::tokin:

I like to write stuff down that I think is relevant. I've seen a pattern of the process I just explained in several of the journals ive read. Theyve looked like some stellar results, so that's what ill do!

Ya, i should prolly do that too, but i have young kids all over this place so...i have a habbit of using this note-pad on my desk here...at my PC...one problem , my two boys use this PC and desk too....gotta be carefull. Other than a few minor tweeks here and there....the original "kit" instructions work perfectly...every time! All ive learned how to do was to get a really good feel for the Kit ingredients over time.The real beauty with Doc's gear is , as i've said before lots...there is NO guess work involved or "luck", literally , anyone who can read and apply , will succeed. Isn't this fun....thanks Doc!:adore:
Have a fantastic night all you guys ...and SS.:Namaste:

There's already DrZiggy, Doc Bud and DrCannabi. Thats enough doctors lol. Im just an intern so far. Hehe

I received my doctorate from a box of Cracker Jacks. Should have picked the name Dr Cracker lol.

Evenin Tard...just gettin ready to watch the Flames / Red Wings play. Couple Stella's ...you know! Havn't looked at the girls yet tonight....after their transplant today. They don't like the change in lights , i know that....takes em about a week to get used to them. Anyhow cheers pal....what ya puffin anyhow?

I just smoked some tangerine kush from a dispensary. Its decent stuff. Made me choke a bit. Im just chillin, drinking a beer and smoking a bit :)

Just a few photos. Im gonna build new soil soon so theyll look better on the next round
20151220_192058.jpg
20151220_192051.jpg
20151220_192043.jpg
20151220_192030.jpg
20151220_192004.jpg
20151220_191952.jpg
20151220_191938.jpg
20151220_191928.jpg

Back
Top Bottom