Three Strains - One RDWC - Welcome To My Madness

Thanks everyone for looking in. Lots of old friends and a few new ones. I hope you all join in, enjoy, have some laughs and maybe we'll learn a little sumpin from each other. If anybody gets to grating on your tit ends, just give it back to them. No hurt feeling allowed here.

Sooooooooo...I got the four plants out of the soil pots, cleaned up the roots and dropped them in the hydroton filled net pots, and into the RDWC. Even though they are in day sixteen of veg it never seems to me like the grow is really on till they are in the hydro. I won't be top watering as the water level in the pods is touching the bottom of the netpots and moisture is leaching up through the hydroton to the roots. Tent temperature is 71⁰F, RH is 46%. Both lights are dimmable 400 watt MH set at 125 watts, 20" above the canopy.

So here they are. 1 Critical Kush, 1 Purple Kush and 2 White Widow.
MG_6620.jpg

MG_6625.jpg

MG_6628.jpg

MG_6630.jpg

Just beautiful, indeed,,

Reps friend

No, sadly, snow bound,this year. Trying to talk my missus into a vision quest in the north mountains, Mexico, next year, workin on er. She wants beach, I want peyote

So, we shall see,, you??? Any place exotic???

Damn, SD, you just don't slow down! No rest for the wicked, I suppose. Have you considered a large nutrient storage reservoir? It's not less work, really, but at least you get to have all your fun at once and then kick back and cruise for a while.

Thanks nivek. You heading back to Mexico sometime this winter?
Nivek, check the State Department website before you go back down. Five Mexican states are now listed as "Do Not Travel", the same level as Afghanistan and Iraq. Our little slice of heaven is off-limits for travel by US govt personnel.

No, sadly, snow bound,this year. Trying to talk my missus into a vision quest in the north mountains, Mexico, next year, workin on er. She wants beach, I want peyote

So, we shall see,, you??? Any place exotic???

My wife and I have spent a month in Belize every year for a number of years but now its getting over run with Canadians and Americans so we're looking for a new place to hang. Looks like we'll be snow bound this year as well.

Always wanted to go to Belize as kid in class they asked me something about that place look so beautiful .

Lucky man to have been ..

My wife and I have spent a month in Belize every year for a number of years but now its getting over run with Canadians and Americans so we're looking for a new place to hang. Looks like we'll be snow bound this year as well.

Me and the wife head to 9 mile in Jamaica SD. You can go for 10 days to a private small hotel in Negril and smoke all you want, you can get a cottage on the beach. Delicious food all over the place and its away from all the tourists in Montego bay. Its my paradise.

Columbia, the new hotspot, or Panama. My granddaughter is going to Columbia for a year as a rotary exchange student. All next school year. Will be an experience indeed.

Belize just so dern hot, least I found. Had a greatime there tho. Travelled all over, kinda

I can get 2 grows out of a box. So about 8-9 months. The tent is about 400ppm naturally aspirated, and about 700ppm with the box.

They cost 65 bucks up here so thats about 8 bucks in your money JM.

I can get 2 grows out of a box. So about 8-9 months. The tent is about 400ppm naturally aspirated, and about 700ppm with the box.

They cost 65 bucks up here so thats about 8 bucks in your money JM.

Is that the exhale?

Back
Top Bottom