4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

So a week ago when I started to flush I cut a small bud off one of the Strawberry Kush, trimmed it and hung it to dry. I ground it up and stuffed a cone with it this morning. We'll have a little uncured taster later this morning.
MG_6580.jpg

Got it done. I had one friend lined up to help and a second friend just showed up. Twenty two collective hours of trimming but its all drying now.

Bud density was tight, not packed solid, but certainly not what I'd call airy or fluffy. Had a very strong sweet fragrance to it. Once cut and in normal lighting you could see some red/burgandy in the buds of one of the plants. Extremely sticky to the touch. They produced a shit load of golf ball sized nugs.

The cone I packed surprised me, for having no flush, the smoke was very mellow, sweet on the inhale with a little fuel taste on bottom and smooth again on the exhale. Not hard on the throat at all. It hit hard to the head in minutes and moved into the body in about a half an hour although it didn't lock you in the chair. Over all a good smoke, gets you really high and lasts close to three hours. I'll do a proper smoke report once its dried and cured.

I didn't take a wet weight but my dry weight guess based on previous grows is somewhere in the 5 ounces per plant range x four plants. I'll post up a dry weight in about a week when I jar them up.

Now the clean up starts. Uggh.......
MG_6583.jpg

MG_6586.jpg

MG_6587.jpg

MG_65931.jpg

MG_6590.jpg

MG_6588.jpg

Congrats BUD...

You killed it as usual. Now the million dollar question.....

What will you do to improve/change/try next grow?

Think we need to work on a fully modular pot-scrog system for those that won't listen to reason... LOL

Back
Top Bottom