Three Strains - One RDWC - Welcome To My Madness

Gave the plants they're first topping tonight. Topped the 2 White Widows and the Critical Kush just above the fourth node. The Purple Kush is gonna be the runt of the litter. It has the slowest root development and its a little stunted. I didn't top it.
White Widows
MG_66881.jpg

MG_6690.jpg

Critical Kush
MG_6691.jpg

MG_6692.jpg

That PK may be a little overwhelmed with the set back, what is your EC/PPM?, at this stage in Hydro I was around 300-400 PPM...about the same in coco...slowly working up to 600-700 range at flip, then working up to 1000-1100 range to week 8 in flower and backing back down to the 700-800 range until flush.

I would just keep the food the same to let it get its feet wet and roots flowing, your Widows won't mind, 6-8 week veg will give them all they need for a great finish...what am I saying...I'm high...you have done this before!:rofl:

A couple weeks ago I fucked something up in my water and hurt all 4 of them. Did a res change and got that sorted out and they're on the rebound now. EC is at 720. The Purple Kush took the biggest hit so I'm not surprised its the slowest responding. You say I've done this before, but you'd never know it the way I started this grow.

Thanks Tunks. Three of the four did. The Purple Kush is a hurtin unit.
MG_66931.jpg

Jew got chu some kinda problem, homie. Looks like wind burn, light burn, nitrogen toxicity AND deficiency, phosphorus deficiency, root problems, and a partridge in a pear tree. Glad I could help.

A couple weeks ago I fucked something up in my water and hurt all 4 of them. Did a res change and got that sorted out and they're on the rebound now. EC is at 720. The Purple Kush took the biggest hit so I'm not surprised its the slowest responding. You say I've done this before, but you'd never know it the way I started this grow.

We have our quirks and plants have theirs...sometimes we have something to do with it, sometime we don't, sometimes both have something to do with it...relax, give the PK some time, your Widows have all the time in the world to let the PK catch up...it will be a long grow...good you have a great harvest curing!

So I thought today I'd try my hand at making some Everclear oil using Grandpa Tokins recipe. I've never made any oil before. I rigged up a double boiler in the garage and filled a quart jar full of trim from the Strawberry Kush and added a quart of home made Everclear. I strained it through 2 coffee filters twice then boiled off the everclear at 130-140 degrees F. I followed GT's instructions and what I got don't much look like what he made. Mine looks like 2 grams of toffee, sticky as shit but still toffee. Should work OK for dabbing but I'm going to make one of my kids friends try it first before I do. lol.
MG_6701.jpg

MG_6702.jpg

MG_6703.jpg

MG_6705.jpg

MG_6712.jpg

MG_6713.jpg

MG_6725.jpg

question for ya.. seen the foil on a few grow journals but never a reason why.. is it for heat deflection from the lights? or light reflection upwards... gonna follow along none the less :)

question for ya.. seen the foil on a few grow journals but never a reason why.. is it for heat deflection from the lights? or light reflection upwards... gonna follow along none the less :)

Welcome b0rker.

You nailed it. Heat deflection to help the water stay a little cooler.

So I thought today I'd try my hand at making some Everclear oil using Grandpa Tokins recipe. I've never made any oil before. I rigged up a double broiler in the garage and filled a quart jar full of trim from the Strawberry Kush and added a quart of home made Everclear. I strained it through 2 coffee filters twice then boiled off the everclear at 130-140 degrees F. I followed GT's instructions and what I got don't much look like what he made. Mine looks like 2 grams of toffee, sticky as shit but still toffee.

dieguy.jpg

And what's this about homemade everclear? Do you have a still?

Back
Top Bottom