Tutankharmon - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow

Could it be to much calcium?
Or too little I forget

I may be way off though I'm sure I was subbed to a grow were the seedlings leaves were twisted miss shaped and it was calcium or magnesium. But I google those issues and do not come up with out that looks like ur girl so maybe the journal I was subbed to was barking up the wrong tree. Sorry cant be or more help.

Hi mate, the big plant looks great, the sensi star ive not had any problems with and ive grown a couple now, i know its a very nice plant and yields well with nice frosty buds, ive got some fem seeds as i made from the sensi star pollen so will be interesting to see how they turn out, i used the sensi star pollen on a few plants so got about 30 seeds from 3 different plants,

could it be that your are slightly over watering it, are you letting the pot dry out between waterings, also what lighting schedule do you have it under, root growth is best under 18-6 so id use that then change to what ever your using as 18-6 will help root growth a lot,

if our seeds are from the same batch then i think they should all be about the same, i didnt have any problems with mine so this would suggest either the medium your using is a tad on the hot side or maybe its slightly over watered, the compost i use is very cheap and the plants seem to love it, i get mine from the big super market that we have over here, costs me a couple of quid a bag and my plants can easily last till 6 weeks or more with no nutrients, a couple of my plants this time round have not been fed anything since i planted them.

it should sort itself out as it gets bigger, but the kind of problems you can have early on is light bleaching where the light is to much for the young plants, the soil temp can be a bit hot if the grow area is hot and this can cause problem for the roots, its also very easy to over water your plants in small pots so i usually use a spray bottle and just give a few sprays every few days and that seems to be all they need until i transplant,

im sure you will like the sensi star, its a nice plant to grow and produces well, i left mine in flower till it went hermie just so i could get some fem pollen, its not to make a new strain its just to give me fem seeds to grow in the future, if results do turn out pretty good then ill produce fem seeds from the plant that grows, id say the sensi star is probably one of my top 5 possibly 3 strains ive grown so far.

hopefully my prizes will turn up tomorrow or the day after, i also got the dogget simpson nutrients so will be testing them from tomorrow, it looks like i can use them in dwc as well which is a huge bonus, so all it looks like ive got to pay for is the butter machine and the sns products, like you i want the butter machine so may have to gift the sns products to someone else as i think the postage is a lot for them, if i can afford it ill pay for both but if not ill just go with the butter machine and gift the sns to a US member, just depends what the mods say about that though, hopefully i can afford both

miwa's right, some problems are just down to genetics, i had a blue mystic about 12 months ago that was badly deformed and died at the 4th node, so i checked online and many growers where having the same problems, all the seeds came from the same breeder but i got mine from herbies, i told herbie and he pulled the seeds from sale as i think their was 3 people on this site having the same problems, 2 from heribes and 1 from attitude but all the seeds where from the same breeder, all our plants had the same genetic problem and all died at the 4th or 5th node, so i left the blue mystic for a while but herbie told me he got a really nice blue mystic strain a few weeks back so i ordered a few blue mystic seeds but not planted them yet,

so you cant rule out genetics, ive had plants that start deformed and by node 4 or 5 it usually grows out, but i dont use them plant for seed production as you dont want to pass that genetic on,

if you are sure the growing conditions are ok then it could just be a gentic problem, if the place you got the seeds from is able to discuss germination then let them know you have a problem and they may offer a replacement in your next order, you never know their may be other growers out their having similar problems, its got to be worth letting them know as a free seed in your next order is always a nice bonus

miwa's right, some problems are just down to genetics, i had a blue mystic about 12 months ago that was badly deformed and died at the 4th node, so i checked online and many growers where having the same problems, all the seeds came from the same breeder but i got mine from herbies, i told herbie and he pulled the seeds from sale as i think their was 3 people on this site having the same problems, 2 from heribes and 1 from attitude but all the seeds where from the same breeder, all our plants had the same genetic problem and all died at the 4th or 5th node, so i left the blue mystic for a while but herbie told me he got a really nice blue mystic strain a few weeks back so i ordered a few blue mystic seeds but not planted them yet,

so you cant rule out genetics, ive had plants that start deformed and by node 4 or 5 it usually grows out, but i dont use them plant for seed production as you dont want to pass that genetic on,

if you are sure the growing conditions are ok then it could just be a gentic problem, if the place you got the seeds from is able to discuss germination then let them know you have a problem and they may offer a replacement in your next order, you never know their may be other growers out their having similar problems, its got to be worth letting them know as a free seed in your next order is always a nice bonus

I saw that blue mystic issue on --------- lol. tons of heads bought nirvana seeds over there it was a virus in the stock I think. if not viral some other infection

Hi everyone just wanted to give a holla. Ill now update tomoz as been visiting everyones journals today. Big Girt as Im now calling her is really goin for it already. My baby is well still a mutant with no top its got two leaves at top and no grow point . Its just gonna go from the first tiny branches. Should be weird almost like mainlineing.
Also big shout out to our sponsors Doggett and Simpson who spent just under a 100 dollars shipping me their part of last months contest win. Wow really cool of them to spend that kind of cash on little old me.

Keep it stanky, frosty, and mind blowingly strong.

I was watching some video the other day where the guy was spiral training his plant, looked pretty awesome.

Do you have a link to that wakn

@b real, it was on most the grow sites, all the seed banks had problems with a certaint breeders seeds, herbies, nirvana, attitude, plus a few others had the same batch of seeds, all had the same problems, im sure it was a genetic issue, possibly a dodgy cross somewhere but for all the seeds to have the same problem is a bit crazy, with the different pheno types you would expect just a few with the problem but growers who planted 10 seeds all had the same issue, so clearly something went wrong somewhere, but herbie told me he got some nice blue mystic now so i bought some seeds a couple of weeks back,

cant wait for the pics light addict, it will be good to test the dogget simpost nutrients, ive started mine on it all ready, my clones will get the clone stage feed when i mix a new batch of soil, sounds like a great product and cant thank them enough for covering the shipping to both of us, it sure says a lot about their products. cant wait to see the results, my dwc will be a good test for it, the only thing they did say in the email is to make sure the soil you use dont have added nutrients in it. apart from that it should be a great product

I can't be sure of the guy/gal waknbak88 is talking about but I'm pretty sure a dude out in Vancouver by the name of Jason Wilcox trains his plants that way, he has a you tube channel I believe.

Hello everyone, thanks for the reps Blaze,cheers for popping in Nerfbane and everyone else! Hash Hound & Spazz cheers for that info will check it out. With the spiral Idea it was just a thought didn't even know if it had been done. I get bored easily and want to try a different technique etc just for the hell of it lol and thought it might look cool. Bruno4438 yeah topping, pinching the node fiercely, second one down from top and ridiculous training.

BIG UPDATE TODAY!!!!!

Ok so today is I think the 3rd day of 12/12 and you should be able to see a big difference already! So today she gets more defol and more training and tying and general abuse, had my first casualty! caught an end and snapped her fixed her back up but might have lost that bit.

Also I'm posting my homemade CO2 production.
Pics of my little Tutt clone!
Finally pics of my mutant little Crit Sensi Star. She is now gonna be the spiral trained girl as with just the two branches growing; ill send one one way the other the other way. Should be great fun!

Before re-train
20130927_121022.jpg
20130927_121047.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/
20130927_121053.jpg
20130927_121141.jpg

Ok now for training, I have near 100 wires woven into her now!
20130927_130414.jpg
20130927_130248.jpg
20130927_140351.jpg
20130927_121129.jpg
20130927_130255.jpg
20130927_140358.jpg
20130927_141643.jpg
20130927_141719.jpg
20130927_142136.jpg
20130927_142240.jpg
20130927_142246.jpg
20130927_142547.jpg