Tutankharmon - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow

Good day and good weed everyone. Just a quick shout out to 420. My big update will be this eve.

I got my NUG JAR!!!! YEAH BABY!! was getting worried, but also got my RAW stuff and the Doggett and simpson turned up so happy chappy! Im gonna pay if needed for my Magic butter as really want that bit of kit. As for the other prizes such as sprays soils etc Im gonna see if I can gift em to a couple of you guys in america. So Ill give 420 girl a shout later and find if thats possible. If it is ill want to gift it to someone who journals and gives back on here. If that person or persons have any of their own beans that they wouldn't mind hitting me up with, I would love it and enjoy seeing your work first hand as it were.
Anyway ill give another shout once Im sure its possible.

As said big hps update later!

Ok folks here goes my move into her new HPS home, at bloody last!

First let me explain it a little I screw my hps up to ceiling part, I have my little wooden frame braced across underneath for my CFL's and fan. This is simply wedged using a couple of corks to jam it up. For the little extractor fan in wall I simply use blue tack to stick a cut up black sock. Yeah you heard right! this is to shield any light leaking out. The grey plastic used on walls is actually coming down as I now have the white poly sheeting. The door is bodged up using an old painting canvass lined with poly sheeting, it has a little garden cane super glued in the bottom which braces between sides, each end fits in a groove in the white tiling. Around the edges it has double sided sticky foam that seals it right up! Then to finish I have a blackout curtain tacked over for total light tightness.
20130924_163249.jpg
20130924_163302.jpg
20130924_163513.jpg
20130924_163521.jpg
20130924_180525.jpg
20130924_172040.jpg
20130925_174758.jpg

Also please check my little deformed Critical Sensi Star out, what do you guys think?
20130922_152510.jpg
20130923_161937.jpg
20130923_161918.jpg
20130923_161931.jpg

Also I might add that she has now been flipped onto 12/12 so is gonna go nuts!

You bodged that together in no time:) Perfect alcove for a plant to grow in. I like your setup LA, wont win any beauty contests though:) No offence. I think the little one looks like that because of the bottle you put over her. When they get the first leaves you gotta remove the dome and let em breath, I get the fan strait on em. I had some leaf mutation when I used to use a dome but I now don't bother using it due to issues, never have problems anymore. If you don't want the soil to dry out, you can cover the soil loosely with a bit of plastic with holes in it. She'll soon perk up and normal growth will resume in no time. The Beast is gonna fill that space in a week tops:)
Thanks for the update, I love looking at what people have knocked up to grow in, a lotta love goes into the build, makes it extra special.

You bodged that together in no time:) Perfect alcove for a plant to grow in. I like your setup LA, wont win any beauty contests though:) No offence. I think the little one looks like that because of the bottle you put over her. When they get the first leaves you gotta remove the dome and let em breath, I get the fan strait on em. I had some leaf mutation when I used to use a dome but I now don't bother using it due to issues, never have problems anymore. If you don't want the soil to dry out, you can cover the soil loosely with a bit of plastic with holes in it. She'll soon perk up and normal growth will resume in no time. The Beast is gonna fill that space in a week tops:)
Thanks for the update, I love looking at what people have knocked up to grow in, a lotta love goes into the build, makes it extra special.
I see the love here. light addict is showing the passion.

Cheers guys thank you for the encouragement. Dutch the little deformed one has not had a dome on since she sprouted. She's a bought fem seed crit sensi star. My other is a clone off tutt under the dome. She will come out in a couple of days. She is gonna fill my space well quick but ill be training the crap out of her so she should fit for quite a while. A better update tomoz with my home made co2 and pics of clone etc.

Many thanks all again and green plants to you all.

Cheers Alex and good frosty nugs to ya. Yep its gonna get silly heads goin, prob between 80-100 gonna be epic I hope.
Sat smoking some BV in a cone from my prizes that arrived today. Next time after tutt clone and the little deformed one. Ill be doing WW with the Doggett and simpson stuff and ill journal that one too. Im gonna do a spiral lst / sgrog type thing using bigger pots and chop sticks to stand in medium and spiral train her inbetween. Should be fun lol.

Looks good man. Plants are gonna love the hps. My plants look stressed at times like this. Letting the medium dry out and then flushing with a mild feed always helps

Back
Top Bottom