Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

Do you have a loupe / microscope?
Be nice to see the colour of those trics.
Beauties mate!
I do mate but getting good pictures is another matter. I'll give it another go tonight or tomorrow. Looks like plenty of milky ones now but no amber yet. Still quite a lot clear too.

Remembered I needed to feed the OG Kush still so I tried to grab a few trichome pics while I was at it. Not great. Could really do with one of those USB microscopes and a stand. I'm thinking harvest next weekend.
20210129_212738.jpg
20210129_212826.jpg
20210129_212916.jpg

So she doesn't feel left out, here's the OG Kush #1.
IMG_20210129_212407_DRO.jpg

Might have to politely ask her to hurry up. The girls waiting in the veg cabinet are starting to suffer a bit now. Too close to the light and too humid. Not sure they'll put up with it much longer. Lesson learnt.

In my grow probably the foxtails would end up being the deciding factor, because the plants I grow that look like that one -usually seem to start foxtailing like crazy over the next week or two. Would be nice to see some pics of that frost at a different range -like a few inches :D

All caught up!
Sweet gro VetS! Look forward to following along :passitleft:

btw I think you need a bigger veg tent haha
Appreciate you taking the time buddy. Welcome, it's great to have you here.

I need bigger everything :laughtwo: But for the time being that won't be happening.

Well, Vet, I need to start weaning myself from ogling your GG. I can see her days are numbered.

Such a beauty! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom