Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

I've flowered a couple of plants in a Big Gulp cup! Here's a Golden Tiger. Not the happiest but doable. :)

full

47 grams dried, so more than the total weight of my last three DDAs!
Awesome Shed!

@VetSmoke85 the score is 14/14 on MOM lol that's 80 and 100 percent:nerd-with-glasses: lol
Oh wow! Thought it was done now.

I've flowered a couple of plants in a Big Gulp cup! Here's a Golden Tiger. Not the happiest but doable. :)

full

47 grams dried, so m
That's awesome. Amazing what can be done.
I did this northern lights auto in a 5" pot and got a zip.

A bit of work done today. Decided to take the cuttings from GG. Snipped just below the first nodes, took the 1st nodes off and lightly scraped the bottom 10mm of the stem. Dipped in clonex and then into root riots moistened with a very light solution of bio-silicon and seaweed extract. Hopefully I haven't cocked anything up and I can get at least one to root.
20201105_112325.jpg

GG just has her 4th node branches left now and is being trained out into a manifold. Has a nice sturdy trunk on her.

Before
20201105_112241.jpg

After
20201105_112347.jpg
20201105_112404.jpg
20201105_112434.jpg

Back in the cabinet to relax.
20201105_112505.jpg

Finally. My @Dope-Seeds.com order arrived today. A Critical Mass & OG Kush will be getting dropped very soon.
20201105_101853.jpg

Thanks for reading!
PLEASE let me know which one is best for pain----Zkittlez or Northern Lights.......got my eye on these 2 now!

PLEASE let me know which one is best for pain----Zkittlez or Northern Lights.......got my eye on these 2 now!
Could be a while before I get the Zkittlez done. I have some auto northern lights bud that I really enjoy. Very relaxing. As for pain I couldn't really say. I get knee pain and most stuff helps. I either don't feel it or forget about it.

Could be a while before I get the Zkittlez done. I have some auto northern lights bud that I really enjoy. Very relaxing. As for pain I couldn't really say. I get knee pain and most stuff helps. I either don't feel it or forget about it.
LOL....You must be under 40.....you'll get there. Don't know why they call it the "GOLDEN YEARS"......I sure ain't seen nothing golden about it!!!!

LOL....You must be under 40.....you'll get there. Don't know why they call it the "GOLDEN YEARS"......I sure ain't seen nothing golden about it!!!!
:laughtwo: Yeah I'm at the start of the downhill slope to 40. I've had crap knees since I was around 13 and then a 12 year military career ruined them some more. It's getting worse but I'm so used to it now. Whenever I have mushrooms I always have a part of the trip where the pain in my knees almost brings me to tears. They seem to drop that mental barrier that blocks out the pain.

Back
Top Bottom