Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

:laughtwo: Yeah I'm at the start of the downhill slope to 40. I've had crap knees since I was around 13 and then a 12 year military career ruined them some more. It's getting worse but I'm so used to it now. Whenever I have mushrooms I always have a part of the trip where the pain in my knees almost brings me to tears. They seem to drop that mental barrier that blocks out the pain.
EEEEwwww! Hurts just reading!

Mission control we have a problem. OG Kush #2 has reached the outer limit of space and has nowhere to go. :laughtwo:
20210201_215929.jpg

I am not an indoor grower but what do you do in that case where the girl has grown to the ceiling, supercrop/LST her, tip her on an angle?

Hey just realised from Shed's comment, congrats to you Vet! :thumb:
Thanks buddy. Well that's a very good question. I have a couple of options.
1. Chuck a cheap blurple panel in my DIY tent and move it in there for a week. On 12/12 until GG gets chopped.
2. Get the scissors out.
3. Do nothing and see what happens :laugh:

You may be experiencing another piece of useful info. for the rest of us!
Yeah I'm always happy to be a guinea pig :laugh: I'll try to hook a light up in that spare tent tonight and put the 3 big clones in there for a week I think. Won't be ideal but I Really need to flip them now and GG is taking her sweet time to finish up in the flower tent.

Yeah I'm always happy to be a guinea pig :laugh: I'll try to hook a light up in that spare tent tonight and put the 3 big clones in there for a week I think. Won't be ideal but I Really need to flip them now and GG is taking her sweet time to finish up in the flower tent.
Yea, I have decided I'm going to fix up another room for the vegging/flowering room....I'm running out of room in the tent. And the best thing about it, I picked up a 2 pk. of LED lights that I got for the kitchen because my BIG light flickered a few times; and I wasn't for sure if it was fixing to go out.......anyway, I got them @ a Dirt Cheap (70% off)...these lights; so have figured out what I could do for the flowering room with these AND the LED Floodlight that is now in the tent. What I have in mind they'll be getting light from ALL SIDES! Then I'll be able to put my original 4 ft. LED crossways in the tent...and have a WIN WIN:bong:....:ganjamon:

Hey guys i'm new here while i was scrolling down i saw this journey and a question popped up to my head.

What's the difference between bonsai and marijuana?

Where I live, bonsai is a deadly drug that cause serious damages to people. (I saw one of them at the subway guy was really fucked up he was not even able to use his motor skills)
Maybe I know totally wrong or bonsai that we know in here might be contain lots of chemicals

Hey guys i'm new here while i was scrolling down i saw this journey and a question popped up to my head.

What's the difference between bonsai and marijuana?

Where I live, bonsai is a deadly drug that cause serious damages to people. (I saw one of them at the subway guy was really fucked up he was not even able to use his motor skills)
Maybe I know totally wrong or bonsai that we know in here might be contain lots of chemicals
Here bonsai is a term used for growing a small plant. Pretty sure it originated in Japan with bonsai trees. The plant or tree is trimmed and the roots pruned to grow a miniature plant. So in this case it's just a small cannabis plant that if maintained can be kept for years to take clones from and take up very little grow space.

Congrats for MOTM @VetSmoke85! :bravo:

Looking good in here! That GG is looking more delicious every time i see her! Those pics of her are awesome! And everything else is looking healthy as ever. That enormous fan leaf was absolutely loving life!!

Just want to take a quick moment to thank you all for joining me on this journey and supporting me. I didn't expect to be nominated for MOTM let alone win it. It's crazy to me but I'm hugely honoured and appreciative. Let's keep the good times rolling. I'll be back with a garden update in a bit. Just finished setting up the DIY tent for some new residents. The Mrs is gonna go nuts when she realises. Good job she's working nights. :laugh:

Just want to take a quick moment to thank you all for joining me on this journey and supporting me. I didn't expect to be nominated for MOTM let alone win it. It's crazy to me but I'm hugely honoured and appreciative. Let's keep the good times rolling. I'll be back with a garden update in a bit. Just finished setting up the DIY tent for some new residents. The Mrs is gonna go nuts when she realises. Good job she's working nights. :laugh:
LMAO!!!!:yahoo: SOOOO glad I don't have anyone around!!!!!

. Just finished setting up the DIY tent for some new residents. The Mrs is gonna go nuts when she realises.
It's always easier to apologize than it is to get permission...although in my house, neither one usually works very well.... ;)

Well we will see if she notices. She's exhausted from pulling so many extra shifts so might not. Lol. Bless her, she's been an absolute trooper. The home she works at has been decimated beyond belief. Super proud of her.

To the garden....

GG is just doing her thing. Seeing a few more amber trichs now so we aren't too far away.

OG Kush #1 has grown to 22" now and starting to form little budlets. :yahoo:
20210202_223827.jpg
20210202_224615.jpg

I forgot to measure the other 3 but let's say 'too tall'. I've setup the DIY tent with a blurple light and they've gone in there on 12/12 until the proper flower tent has room. Still unsure I'll fit all 4 in.
OG Kush #2, Critical Mass #1 & #2.
20210202_223848.jpg
20210202_223915.jpg

The bonsai mothers and other clones have a little breathing room now. Once GG has dried in the DIY tent the GG and Critical Mass clones will go in to be reversed in an attempt to get some pollen.
IMG_20210202_223058_DRO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom