Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

Blurple tent looks good! Only suggestion is to get the most airflow you can in there. The tighter the plants the more the leaves need to be moving.
Right now I've got nothing. Not good I know but was hoping they'd grit it out for a week. I do have a fan I could use but it's noisy and the Mrs will definitely get pissed off then :laugh: I'll think of something.

Thanks buddy. Well that's a very good question. I have a couple of options.
1. Chuck a cheap blurple panel in my DIY tent and move it in there for a week. On 12/12 until GG gets chopped.
2. Get the scissors out.
3. Do nothing and see what happens :laugh:
Option 3 generally doesn't work out well in 95% of situations LOL, but its sometimes fun to watch

One good thing about Amazon. I'll get that fan installed shortly and start spraying those clones for reversal tomorrow morning.
20210203_203908.jpg

No pics tonight but the fan has been fitted in the DIY tent. I noticed the light hadn't come on half an hour after it was supposed to. For some reason the timer clock had stopped at around 13:00 today. I watched it click the lights off this morning. Strange. It's not a digital one but it's all I had to hand. So I may be manually flicking the light on and off until I can pick up a new timer.

Tomorrow morning I'll give the reversal clones a good spray. Assuming it's best to do it just before lights off so they don't burn.

From the CS master @beez0404:

"First, be aware that you don't want to smoke or otherwise ingest any part of the plant that has been treated with the colloidal silver. If I have an auto I want to self pollinate I select a branch (the most segregated one I find) and will administer the CS as close to 5 days before flowering starts as possible. I used to spray it on but found brushing it onto the nodes and all along the branch works just as well, saves you a lot of spray, and reduces the harm done to the plant with over spray. Until I see female pollen sacks I apply the CS right before lights out and again when the lights come on. In most cases I start to see pollen sacks starting to appear in about 12-14 days. Some a little less time, some a little more time."

More links to beez's method compiled here.

Back
Top Bottom