Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

From the CS master @beez0404:

"First, be aware that you don't want to smoke or otherwise ingest any part of the plant that has been treated with the colloidal silver. If I have an auto I want to self pollinate I select a branch (the most segregated one I find) and will administer the CS as close to 5 days before flowering starts as possible. I used to spray it on but found brushing it onto the nodes and all along the branch works just as well, saves you a lot of spray, and reduces the harm done to the plant with over spray. Until I see female pollen sacks I apply the CS right before lights out and again when the lights come on. In most cases I start to see pollen sacks starting to appear in about 12-14 days. Some a little less time, some a little more time."

More links to beez's method compiled here.
Much appreciated. There's my bedtime reading sorted. Soil research will have to wait :laugh:

Got another AC Infinity USB fan being delivered by 7pm today. Chucked in a bottle of colloidal silver while I was at it.
Does anyone else browse every other item in the hydro store before checking out, you know, to make sure you haven't forgotten anything....or is it just me?

Does anyone else browse every other item in the hydro store before checking out, you know, to make sure you haven't forgotten anything....or is it just me?
I'm worse when I go into my local shop. I'll go knowing exactly what I want/need and always walk out with more. Even if it's just a couple of fabric pots :laugh: Well.....while I'm here...

I find spraying twice a day for ten days then once a day works best for me , i always snips the ends off the leaves on the branch i hit, like you would a clone :) , so i know which one im spraying ,
Hmm.. snipping the leaves off is interesting. I am currently spraying 24ppm CS at a selected small growth shoot of each of my 3 photos girls. This time I have been spraying them 3, 4, 5 times a day, somethings got to give! Hopefully at least one of them grows some feckin balls!

Hmm.. snipping the leaves off is interesting. I am currently spraying 24ppm CS at a selected small growth shoot of each of my 3 photos girls. This time I have been spraying them 3, 4, 5 times a day, somethings got to give! Hopefully at least one of them grows some feckin balls!

once i put a couple of little pin holes in a stem of the branch i was spraying and spayed there too and there was a shit load of balls , now i dont know if it helped our not but try it , i remember one not doing anything once i did that i got balls lol it just came back to me

Unfortunately not. I've got two running in the main flower tent but RH is a bit higher than ideal in there so I don't really want to pinch one. May have to be an Amazon prime job.
Sorry mate. Digging up the old posts again, I've nearly caught up.
Congratulations by the way on the MOM :thumb: and I'm well impressed with your journal.

Cheap 100mm USB fans from Poundland!
Screenshot_20210204-150559.jpeg

They are pretty efficient at moving air around. Only 2 pound at poundland:rolleyes:

Sorry mate. Digging up the old posts again, I've nearly caught up.
Congratulations by the way on the MOM :thumb: and I'm well impressed with your journal.

Cheap 100mm USB fans from Poundland!
Screenshot_20210204-150559.jpeg

They are pretty efficient at moving air around. Only 2 pound at poundland:rolleyes:
Thanks buddy I appreciate that and glad you've enjoyed the journal. I get so much from doing it and hope others get something too.

I will have to look out for one of those fans next time I'm in town. Whenever that will be. Lol. I have a clip on fan similar to that but it makes an annoying noise. I got another AC Infinity S3 to solve the problem. More expensive but reliable and super quiet. You can easily link them together too which is a handy feature.

Cheers :thumb:

Thanks buddy I appreciate that and glad you've enjoyed the journal. I get so much from doing it and hope others get something too.

I will have to look out for one of those fans next time I'm in town. Whenever that will be. Lol. I have a clip on fan similar to that but it makes an annoying noise. I got another AC Infinity S3 to solve the problem. More expensive but reliable and super quiet. You can easily link them together too which is a handy feature.

Cheers :thumb:
I've learned a lot from you. So thank you.
Those cheap fans are ultra quiet. I was well impressed.
My extraction is another matter. I'm using a bathroom Vent Axia fan and it sounds like the wife's vibrator on a glass table :p

She was doing her dinger, saying "that fans making a racket, can you do anything to quieten it down?"

So I bought her some ear plugs

(Edit)

I don't know how two of those phrases translate from northern English to normal English

Doing your dinger means "doing your nut or going mental"
Racket is noise.

Just thought I would clear up this "clarty" mess

:rofl:

It may seem too simple, but just by putting the fan in a box with some insulation, will make a huge difference in sound.
That is so simple, thanks for the advice :thumb:
Actually, could i change that suggestion? and put the wife in an insulated box, as it would make me a lot happier .

Will be a 2 or 3 part staggered update tonight.

Flower tent

GG day 73 from flip

Still drinking plenty but gradually slowing down. Was hoping she might be ready by Sunday but I doubt it.

20210204_212005.jpg

20210204_212044.jpg

OG Kush #1 17 days from flip.

She's 2ft tall now and kicked into flowering. Looking lovely and healthy.
20210204_212110.jpg
20210204_212125.jpg
IMG_20210204_205730_DRO.jpg

Was hoping she might be ready by Sunday but I doubt it.
Damn- you're going to get some 100 proof shake when you trim that GG up-
There doesn't appear to be much on her that's not at least partially covered in frost!
OGK 1 looks like she'll fill GG's shoes just fine in a month or so- she's a beaut!

Emergency flower tent

Clones 'The other guys' day 2 from flip.

OG Kush #2 and the Critical Mass pair. Had a little more defol. They're already 20-21" tall so could cause me a problem. Wondering if I pinch some stems it will slow them down a little.
20210204_221025.jpg

Veg Cabinet

Bonsai Mothers -
Gorilla Glue, Critical Mass, OG Kush. Just chilling really.
20210204_221051.jpg

Clones for reversal - Critical Mass & Gorilla Glue

They've had their first spray of CS today. Thinking I might clip off a couple of branches to save on the CS. Don't need a huge amount of pollen.
20210204_221124.jpg

Back
Top Bottom