Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

Damn- you're going to get some 100 proof shake when you trim that GG up-
There doesn't appear to be much on her that's not at least partially covered in frost!
OGK 1 looks like she'll fill GG's shoes just fine in a month or so- she's a beaut!
OGK will look much better once that GG is out of the picture. Right now, next to the GG she looks like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. :rofl:

Love that solid trunk on the OGK. Like a small tree! Is the GG smelling as good as it looks?
Great structure on her. Definitely more suited to growing multiple in a mini SoG I think. I may take a cutting off the mother soon to do a reversal on. GG smells ridiculous. Got a bit of a cold right now but when that clears up I'll attempt to describe the smell.
Damn- you're going to get some 100 proof shake when you trim that GG up-
There doesn't appear to be much on her that's not at least partially covered in frost!
OGK 1 looks like she'll fill GG's shoes just fine in a month or so- she's a beaut!
Cheers buddy. Yeah she's pretty well coated. Thankfully should be a pretty quick and easy trim job. Really liking the way the OGK's are growing. Fingers crossed they get chunky.

A big advantage to trimming off a lot of the lowers of the plant you're going to reverse is it makes collecting pollen a lot easier. Otherwise the pollen falls on the lower leaves and branches and makes it tougher to deal with, especially of you're going to use a mirror/glass underneath for collection.

OG Kush #2 looks like it's getting a bit of a stiff neck! :laugh:

OGK will look much better once that GG is out of the picture.
I think the others have had enough of her taking the lime light and they're going to start showing off a bit. :laugh:
advantage to trimming off a lot of the lowers
Good thinking Batman. I'll snip some more off tomorrow.
OG Kush #2 looks like it's getting a bit of a stiff neck!
I'll see if I can get a pic tomorrow to show it but she has a funky kink in the main stem where there's a few nodes. It's almost like she thought about splitting off into two main tops and then decided not to. I think it's her that has that anyway and why she has that bend.

See @InTheShed ? :rofl: Wonky Donkey.
IMG_20210205_212221_DRO.jpg

All I've got for tonight folks. Smoked a bowl of pink grapefruit mixed with CBD and chilling with the Mrs. I'll come check what's new with your journals when she falls asleep:laugh:

once i put a couple of little pin holes in a stem of the branch i was spraying and spayed there too and there was a shit load of balls , now i dont know if it helped our not but try it , i remember one not doing anything once i did that i got balls lol it just came back to me

P1070597.jpg

i got this , best ever
coincidence or the holes worked lol
Yip that's the effect I want, that one! haha. I lost the reference thread from where I got that idea from but it was someone who had posted it a few years ago.

I am currently 1 week into selectively spraying CS onto 3 different plants, on a single minor branch of each of them. Today, I even got the pin out again and gave them each several more pricks each before more spraying, funny seeing the dots of the prick marks on them from when I used a pin on them earlier in the week. I am really hoping that at least one plant grows some balls and female pollen. My Godfather OG and Mango Sherbert have been throwing out pistils for 2 weeks but the Strawberry Cough has still not starting showing pistils yet. :smokin:

Will be interesting to see. I might try it on a couple of branches. Realised yesterday that I started spraying way too early since I'll need to dry the GG in the DIY tent before the reversal projects can go into flower. Oopsie, forgot about that. :laugh:

Need to take a long hard look at GG's trichomes tonight. Just remembered next weekend I have to be in work doing long hours for a big project. I'll struggle to get time to harvest in the week. If she's close enough I'll chop her this weekend. If not I'll have to do the harvest in stages over several evenings (initial chop and hang, rough trim, close trim). I'd rather just get it done in one go. She's foxtailing like crazy for some reason now too.

Thanks buddy I appreciate that and glad you've enjoyed the journal. I get so much from doing it and hope others get something too.

I will have to look out for one of those fans next time I'm in town. Whenever that will be. Lol. I have a clip on fan similar to that but it makes an annoying noise. I got another AC Infinity S3 to solve the problem. More expensive but reliable and super quiet. You can easily link them together too which is a handy feature.

Cheers :thumb:
I got one of those little fans. Found it at the Dollar Store. Would have bought more if they had more! Works Good! $8 too!

Had felt a bit anxious today so this evening I took a propranolol and had a smoke with the wife. We ordered a Chinese takeaway and it took ages to arrive. We were waiting in the kitchen talking and when the door belt went we both said Ooo and our eyes lit up like kids at Christmas and we immediately burst out laughing. Great time :laugh:

She's foxtailing like crazy for some reason now too.
Told you so.... I would just harvest based on the amount of foxtails you want at this point.

Today, I even got the pin out again and gave them each several more pricks each

Thanks Stunger and Nutty for the info. that’s a new one for me.

Just a little prick with a needle eh..... sounds like my doctor.

Back
Top Bottom