Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

Goodbye, GG. It's been a blast!

Great job, Vet. :Rasta:

TIMBERRRRRR!

GG came down tonight. Got a hectic week and a bit coming up with work and she looked ready enough for me so I went ahead and chopped her down. We thank you GG for entertaining us all these weeks.

Initial trim.
20210208_230415.jpg
20210208_230447.jpg

The skeleton.
20210208_230512.jpg

Hanging to dry.
20210208_230535.jpg
20210208_230606.jpg
20210208_230629.jpg

The wet weight is 583g. So that should be around my 4oz target when dry. Not bad for a 4 ltr pot and 50-65W of lighting. The yield is there so I hope the quality will be too. Stickiest plant I've harvested yet.
Now thats impressive. You got more off one plant than I have got over the last 3 years. I think I will be copying your style from now on if you don't mind. Great job mate :thumb:

Uh Oh! The wife just called me at work to say 'I can smell that bloody plant of yours downstairs you need to sort it out tonight'. :laugh: So the DIY tent can't contain the stank of GG. Maybe if I put the colas in paper bags inside the tent that would help?

Uh Oh! The wife just called me at work to say 'I can smell that bloody plant of yours downstairs you need to sort it out tonight'. :laugh: So the DIY tent can't contain the stank of GG. Maybe if I put the colas in paper bags inside the tent that would help?
Buy her a gas mask. (A pretty one, of course.) :rofl:

Veg Cabinet

The mother plants relaxing on the left. Will be due a trim soon. The gorilla glue and critical mass clones on the right for reversal have been trimmed down more.
20210209_201906.jpg

Flower Tent

OGK #1
20210209_211603.jpg

OGK #2 - Her top fan leaves got a bit burned touching the blurple light before they were moved across.
20210209_211628.jpg

Critical Mass #1
20210209_211653.jpg

Critical Mass #2
20210209_211713.jpg

Veg Cabinet

The mother plants relaxing on the left. Will be due a trim soon. The gorilla glue and critical mass clones on the right for reversal have been trimmed down more.
20210209_201906.jpg

Flower Tent

OGK #1
20210209_211603.jpg

OGK #2 - Her top fan leaves got a bit burned touching the blurple light before they were moved across.
20210209_211628.jpg

Critical Mass #1
20210209_211653.jpg

Critical Mass #2
20210209_211713.jpg
Everybody has these amazing looking plants , I'm jealous :peace: :cheer::adore:

That's a high quality problem right there :laughtwo:

Would a bag over them reduce the smell. Or were you just taking the Micky.
I dunno but I'm trying it :laugh: Although they're in brown paper bags in the tent with the carbon extraction going and the bedroom still absolutely stinks. With a febreeze pet odour control plugged in on full blast. I need to make a better dedicated drying box.
That's a high quality problem right there
Yeah I shouldn't complain really. Should only be a short term problem. I love the smell.

I'm surprised I didn't think of that one actually. I did bacon, eggs and hash browns last week and the house smelt like bacon for 2 days. Loved it :laugh: The smell seemed to have calmed down a little this morning so I'll stick with the paper bags. I have 2 or 3 colas in each bag. I'll give them a little turn once a day.

I'm surprised I didn't think of that one actually. I did bacon, eggs and hash browns last week and the house smelt like bacon for 2 days. Loved it :laugh: The smell seemed to have calmed down a little this morning so I'll stick with the paper bags. I have 2 or 3 colas in each bag. I'll give them a little turn once a day.
Love a paper bag. For months (maybe even a year), whenever we ordered a takeaway that came in a big paper bag, if it was intact i'd stash it. I now have about 50 large paper bags. My partner nearly threw them out one day :eek: she sees an empty paper bag - I see a paper bag full of weed :Rasta: I'm a paper-bag half full kinda guy.

fridge method for drying is sometimes not as stinky.

i think the foxtailing on the GG is genetically based. i got one working on it now.

whenever we ordered a takeaway that came in a big paper bag, if it was intact i'd stash it
I thought the same thing last time we got a takeaway but unfortunately something leaked inside. I got a pack of food waste caddy liners from Tesco cheap enough.
fridge method for drying is sometimes not as stinky.
I did that method on my last harvest but the fridge is in the room my son has his gaming stuff setup and it started to stink.
i think the foxtailing on the GG is genetically based. i got one working on it now.
Interesting. I'll stop by and take a look.

Back
Top Bottom