Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

Love a paper bag. For months (maybe even a year), whenever we ordered a takeaway that came in a big paper bag, if it was intact i'd stash it. I now have about 50 large paper bags. My partner nearly threw them out one day :eek: she sees an empty paper bag - I see a paper bag full of weed :Rasta: I'm a paper-bag half full kinda guy.
Yep..Save ALL my paper bags; no matter the size!

Magical Butter have gone quiet on me again. Emailed a week ago to ask whether I would get any contact from the UK affiliate or whether the item would just turn up at some point. Also informed them I'd won MOTM and part of that prize package would be another butter machine. No response. Pretty poor really. Maybe something will turn up at some point but they forwarded my details to the UK affiliate on the 28th Jan. Shouldn't take them 2 weeks to process and post.

I found that for MB, support@ worked better than info@ if that helps at all. I had mine shipped to another member here who could really use it.
Cheers, I'll give that a try if I don't hear anything back soon. Tempted to donate the 2nd one but selfishly would like to sell one to fund a tent that I've found. 40x60x120 which will fit nicely in my cupboard. It's only available in Germany or Poland though so will have to pay a bit for shipping. Can't find a 40x60 here.

The only time I did low and slow the entire kitchen smelled every time someone opened the fridge. Probably better suited for a garage fridge!

it's ok until you open the fridge lol

Duplicate post..

And another one...

better suited for a garage fridge!
I did the low n slow just once in my garage fridge, then my son needed a fridge... I really liked the way it came out, but yeah, it was pretty stinky- still stunk when he picked it up...fortunately, just like dad, he likes that smell.
He wasn't going to gripe about it , even if he didn't, because hey-free fridge...:)

*I hope this doesn't post 4or5 times- I keep getting a "server error"...
*It did, but only twice...

Quick update from the flower tent tonight. Not much going on really. OGK#1 is coming along nicely. OGK#2 and the Critical Mass twins are slowly starting the flowering process. I don't like the Critical Mass girls much, they're all stringy and taking up space. I may cull one so the 3 that are left get better lighting and airflow.
20210211_224848.jpg
20210211_224913.jpg
20210211_225511.jpg
20210211_225537.jpg

Yeah all 4 of those manage to fit in that little tent they're in front of.

Quick update from the flower tent tonight. Not much going on really. OGK#1 is coming along nicely. OGK#2 and the Critical Mass twins are slowly starting the flowering process. I don't like the Critical Mass girls much, they're all stringy and taking up space. I may cull one so the 3 that are left get better lighting and airflow.
20210211_224848.jpg
20210211_224913.jpg
20210211_225511.jpg
20210211_225537.jpg

Yeah all 4 of those manage to fit in that little tent they're in front of.
Jesus! Is it one of those TARDIS tents . Is Dr who in there watering them for you?
Looking amazing for being squashed in like sardines.
Did you see what I did to my tent to make a couple of hundred mm bigger.
Screenshot_20210211-161359.jpeg
Screenshot_20210211-161342.jpeg
Screenshot_20210211-161457.jpeg
Screenshot_20210211-161516.jpeg
just forced the sides out with some wire. It is now 800x700 in the middle instead of 600 x600 and I could push it out a lot more

Screenshot_20210211-161530.jpeg

Jesus! Is it one of those TARDIS tents . Is Dr who in there watering them for you?
Looking amazing for being squashed in like sardines.
Did you see what I did to my tent to make a couple of hundred mm bigger.
Screenshot_20210211-161359.jpeg
Screenshot_20210211-161342.jpeg
Screenshot_20210211-161457.jpeg
Screenshot_20210211-161516.jpeg
just forced the sides out with some wire. It is now 800x700 in the middle instead of 600 x600 and I could push it out a lot more

Screenshot_20210211-161530.jpeg
:laugh: More like a clown car. It's not too bad in there but think I will get rid of one CM. 4 of those OGK's would be spot on in there.

Funny I was thinking of doing something like that the other day. Nifty little trick. I'll have to scrounge some wire from somewhere. Cheers.

:laugh: More like a clown car. It's not too bad in there but think I will get rid of one CM. 4 of those OGK's would be spot on in there.

Funny I was thinking of doing something like that the other day. Nifty little trick. I'll have to scrounge some wire from somewhere. Cheers.
Got a mental image of a load of clowns coming out of your tent one by one. I'm buckled up:rofl:

Hope you've all had a better weekend than me. Long days and still got 5 of the 12 in a row to go. Trimmed the GG buds off the stems and jarred them tonight. Pretty much filled 2 large jars. Hopefully get time for a weigh in tomorrow. The reversal projects have now gone into the DIY flower tent to hopefully start their transition.

Hey Vet, that's great you're filling some jars! Good luck with the reversal projects.
I need to take a squizz at my own attempts to reverse on selected stems of 3 plants, it is windy and hosing down here today, so at this rate I will struggle to find a dry moment to give them a spray, it's been 2 weeks of spraying so when the weather is fine again I'll take a close look and see if there are any signs of reversal.

Hey Vet, that's great you're filling some jars! Good luck with the reversal projects.
I need to take a squizz at my own attempts to reverse on selected stems of 3 plants, it is windy and hosing down here today, so at this rate I will struggle to find a dry moment to give them a spray, it's been 2 weeks of spraying so when the weather is fine again I'll take a close look and see if there are any signs of reversal.
Fingers crossed buddy. We have to try these things.

Back
Top Bottom